Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Ekiti Shooting; How I Almost Killed My Family With AK-47, Policeman Reveals. PIC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Shooting; How I Almost Killed My Family With AK-47, Policeman Reveals. PIC (37106 Views)

Ekiti Shooting: Olusola Eleka Demands Overhaul Of Security Architecture / Ekiti Shooting: Bamidele Flown To UK In Tinubu’s Jet / Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Shooting; How I Almost Killed My Family With AK-47, Policeman Reveals. PIC by Buffalowings3(m): 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
abokihater:
What is surprising in this write-up is the exceptional use of English, is it possible that there actually an educated and intelligent police officer,sir u are wasting your life in that job,you should be a writer

So you like that aboki shocked
Re: Ekiti Shooting; How I Almost Killed My Family With AK-47, Policeman Reveals. PIC by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
OMEGA009:
Oga, you’re an SP. (The latest Police promotion was about 2 months ago).
What rank were you when you went home with an AK47?
At what rank could you take home an AK47 and still afford a Samsung led tv on a Policeman’s salary?
Last time I checked, an AK is not a service pistol and hence must be returned to the armory after your duty.
How come no neighbour of yours cared to find out what was happening even if your family “slept” through the noise?
Did you incident the accidental release and report the loss of ammo?
If you can’t answer any of the above, pls report to Lai Mohammed for immediate employment.

Una no gree finish una drink na. When you go drink finish and do the other thing you came for?

Re: Ekiti Shooting; How I Almost Killed My Family With AK-47, Policeman Reveals. PIC by chat2deen(m): 6:20am On Jun 03, 2018
Very dull thing! see bringing out parade, arm of accidental discharge, what happens to applying safety all the time? well the training says it All! " police na police".
Re: Ekiti Shooting; How I Almost Killed My Family With AK-47, Policeman Reveals. PIC by pedel: 6:38am On Jun 03, 2018
OK. Thanks.

abokihater:
masters degree doesn't always mean you write intelligently,nir does being a DSP mean you are intelligent.
Re: Ekiti Shooting; How I Almost Killed My Family With AK-47, Policeman Reveals. PIC by MARCH13(m): 9:26am On Jun 03, 2018
Really surprised a policeman that can write so well like this
Re: Ekiti Shooting; How I Almost Killed My Family With AK-47, Policeman Reveals. PIC by litaninja(m): 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
Doesn't quite add up...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him / See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress / Court Refuses To Stop Labour Party's Presidential Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.