Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,262 members, 7,853,300 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

Teacher In Trouble After Her Seductive Twerk Video Went Viral: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teacher In Trouble After Her Seductive Twerk Video Went Viral: (1274 Views)

Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp / Sexy, Hot, Sweet And Stunning Girl Removing Her Pants To Twerk(video) / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teacher In Trouble After Her Seductive Twerk Video Went Viral: by silvertuke(m): 11:19am On Jun 02, 2018
An ‘Atlanta public school teacher’ has caused an uproar after she released a video of herself Tw@rking up a storm in a white figure-hugging strapless mini dress.

According to Flyheight website, who first published the video of the woman Tw@rking, the lady is a Public School teacher in Atlanta, Georgia.

It was also reported that dozens of parents are threatening to pull their kids out of the school over the disturbing video which has now gone viral.

Open the link below to watch the Video...

https://silvertuke..com/2018/06/teacher-in-trouble-after-her-seductive.html

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed / My Manh00d Dosn’t Work At Home Anymore – Please Advice / Ladies Says How Her Mom Reacted After She Was Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.