Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (72043 Views)

His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings / Our Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by OLisaMacaulay(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
I posted about my pre-wedding photos lost year September which appear on the front page,
see here
https://www.nairaland.com/4062611/pre-wedding-pictures-21-years-while

but the wedding couldn't take place at that time everything we plan want awkward, the most annoying part was her uncle refused us to get marred reason that we didn't come from the same place, it was a talk of war, everything about the wedding has been perfected.
my wife parents are late, so the uncle was the one representing them,what ever the uncle says stand,
the give us list which we worked on, propose list was cancel the uncle want and double all the bride price, which amount to (N700,000,000) seven hundred thousand Naira, but the money i have was not enough, we beg for reduction but the uncle refused, i have to cancel the wedding,because we cannot proceeding without the payment of the bride price.

my wife almost went insane due to the wickedness of her uncle. some months later her uncle died.

glory to God we did our wedding and traditional marriage last week
what God have written no man can erase it.
Mr&Mrs Macaulay skyline
watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYQ6ABsZCMA

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by eluquenson(m): 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
Congratulations to you guys.

@Op, focus on how you make your home better and treat your wife like your Queen/mother.

Nobody can hinder our success, NRC or people in the village are only trying to but God will KEEL them all.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
God please kill all the village people standing on my progress. Congratulations bro. Happy married life. I can see you have been busy. Your marriage is already consummated. Congratulations again.

Your age was a matter of speculation on the other thread. I can't possibly be 4 years older than you. Hope you've stopped lying sha.

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by brownshooga: 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
What God has joined together, let no man put asunder grin

HML to you

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
Any uncle standing between me and my marriage should kick the bucket Asap biko.

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
one village people down ninety nine others to follow suit.all this uncles are so annoying, when growing up they won't even ask how you are surviving and growing. when it's time for marriage they would come and take control like they are the owner of your life.

happy married life to you.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by vanida6: 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Olalan(m): 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
Congrats to you guys......wish you a fruitful and blissful union

5 Likes

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by donbachi(m): 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
hope you spat on his grave...congrats

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
Guy, must you? Must you let us know? Why can't you just move on without raising dust? Afterall you are finally married.

I am sorry for wife, she married a pussy. Her uncle wanted saving her but it's painful.

What has happened has happened. Be a man and shut up!

I believe you are still going to repeat this trash in your church. Be a man and let the sleeping dog lie. If you don't know, it is a shame on your wife castigating her dead uncle in such a manner.

Wish you happy married life but BE A MAN!

156 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by AeroplaneApple: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
Wow the guy that said he was 21years old

folakemigeh:
your Girl is very beautiful
Happy married life in advance
Folakemigeh do you remember this post. Last year
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
I don't believe any family member (even if it's your father )can stop you from getting married.

Just go and do registry marriage. Nobody cares about some shïtty uncles or relations when it comes to that.

8 Likes

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Flamezzz: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
...HML bro.

Just wanna ask, are you still 21years cos maybe or just maybe you've forgotten your football age. grin

2 Likes

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by SarakiBukola: 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
Eyah...Can you tell us the color of her undies or post an audio of her moans?

You are childish and not yet ready for marriage.

Trust me undecided

Maybe the "greedy" uncle saw the childish part of you hence his reluctance.

How does she feel about rubbishing a late, defenceless member of her family on an international stage ?

What's PRIVATE shouldn't be PUBLIC

Eponyeeboz.....i noticed your comment on your paddy's earlier thread. He don come again grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Hector09(m): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hope u and ur wife are the one that killed the poor man

5 Likes

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Iscoalarcon: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
That's a big L taking by your village people

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Eponyeeboz: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Eyah...Can you tell us the color of her undies or post an audio of her moans?

You are childish and not yet ready for marriage.

Trust me undecided

Maybe the "greedy" uncle saw the childish part of you hence his reluctance.

How does she feel about rubbishing a late, defenceless member of her family on an international stage ?

What's PRIVATE shouldn't be PUBLIC

Eponyeeboz.....i noticed your comment on your paddy's earlier thread. He don come again grin

Lol
I wanted to hammer him but decided to stand down.

Make I pity am.
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by MrMcJay(m): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
Those who make noise about their relationships are trying to cover up underlying problems.

Toto Decay made more noise than a colonial-era train when she was married to Churchill. Today, they're apart.

This one turned himself to Clarence Peters shooting pre-wedding pictures and posting videos online like Woli Arole. When his wife's uncle hammered him, he couldn't put it online o.

Good engine doesn't make unnecessary noise, when it starts making noise, it wants to knock.

When you have something precious, you shut up your mouth and protect it be it money, gold, documents or bae.

I wish you a happy married life and most of all, I wish you commonsense required of adults.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Alejoc(m): 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
He is in the conservative party!
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Alejoc(m): 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
He died shocked

Love is potent..... Investigators delight

2 Likes

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Homeboiy: 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
op you and your wife are suspects
I can tell you that you have a hand in that man's death

your under arrest

6 Likes

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Alejoc(m): 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
Victory at last grin cheesy
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
He didnt want your joy to be complete, and died by fire!!!!

Thank God for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by happney65: 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
In short na una kill the uncle abi?welldonesah.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by martinz1: 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
cool
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by benjamin007: 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
So sad but wait o what should we now do?

2 Likes

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by bedspread: 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
Congratulations!!
Some persons need to be Laid to Rest for some Lights to Shine...

Having said that, it seems u hv Scored a goal on her before your Wedding bro.. she looks heavy already..

If you did that u defiled the Covenant of Godly Marriage....

Seek GOD'S Forgiveness bro... it's not a good way to start a Home

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Naijawebmaster: 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
HML. Your story com resemble Nollywood scripts...lol.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by Centcanada: 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
What do you want me to do?
Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by jchioma: 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
The uncle may have said over his dead body will they marry and got his wish. grin

Congratulations to the new couple. Wishing you marital success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral by pastormellanby: 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
I don't why some people want to turn bride price to money making ventures when u start having issues oyo is your case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.