Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri (16075 Views)

NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' / 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha / Ortom To EFCC: Begin Security Vote Probe From Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by AZeD1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
seniormallam:
which money should be saved in an account that was declared illegal by the court? If the country is good we shall both enjoyed it, forget about party supporting and let us work towards a better Nigeria
So how did Buhari lie?
Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by Moukandjo: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2018
seniormallam:
which money should be saved in an account that was declared illegal by the court? If the country is good we shall both enjoyed it, forget about party supporting and let us work towards a better Nigeria

Where is FG's ECA share of N3.26 trillion from 2011 to 2014?
Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by DWJOBScom(m): 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2018
Moukandjo:

Counter what I said, boy, or just keep your smelling mouth shut! ****!

Just like you and your party so violent and crude, always poised for a fight.

Too busy

As times goes on, the role of your pay masters will be revealed
Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by amanze2020(m): 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
Good point from you.
AerialMapper:

And if you could take time to read the essay you'll realise the reason why there was no more money saved after the initial 1 billion. I'm sure you just want a yes or no. The next logical question is why.... and this essay tells you why. Be smart
Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by iamjavadem(m): 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
So its buhari that tweets with the presidency handle, must Reno always drag Buhari in everything?
Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by ogunsj: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
I thought they said this man is a pastor. I don't know if he is a ceremonial or a practicing one. when does he have time for God works?
Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
Taqiyya (special lying, especially against an infidel) is always welcome in the peaceful religion. Ramadan or no Ramadan. Thanks.
Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by Splashme: 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
chuksjuve:
The internet never forgets .

Reno is a good record keeper..

One man opposition..

Apc and buhari are in deep trouble
Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by Lightening: 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
AZeD1:
Is either Reno doesn't understand English or he's just being mischievous.
The question is after the initial $1 billion did GEJ save more money in the SWF or not?

This unnecessary essay didn't answer the question.

If you reallyvread Reno's position, you will see the tomfoolery of your comment. To help you, the Nigeria governors filed a suit against Jonathan for saving money. He was compelled to share all the savings amongst the states. Guess who you are blaming for not saving? The man Jonathan. Such hyperbole.

1 Like

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by AZeD1(m): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
Lightening:

If you reallyvread Reno's position, you will see the tomfoolery of your comment. To help you, the Nigeria governors filed a suit against Jonathan for saving money. He was compelled to share all the savings amongst the states. Guess who you are blaming for not saving? The man Jonathan. Such hyperbole.
So why would Reno say Buhari lied?

If GEJ did not save, then Buhari is not lying.

3 Likes

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
ogunsj:
I thought they said this man is a pastor. I don't know if he is a ceremonial or a practicing one. when does he have time for God works?
....So? He shouldn't speak again because he is a pastor. Are pastors not meant to speak against lies? I wonder how most of us reason before commenting

1 Like

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by uloewa: 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
THE QUESTION WE SHD BE ASKING BUHARI IS WHAT HAS HE DONE WITH THE 12 TRILLION HE BORROWED? IF I HEAR NPOWER EHN? THANK GOD GEJ DID NOT EVEN SAVE THAT MONEY FOR HIM TO COME AND USE TO BARB HIS NON EXISTENT HAIR. BUHARI THAT IS STILL USING 1 BILLION TO FEED IN ASO ROCK HAS NO MORAL JUSTIFICATION TO CONDEMN ANYONE!

1 Like

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
MikeBetty:
Reno Is The Man Of God Who Refuse To Keep Quiet Like Bakare, Oyedepo, Adeboye, Mbaka, Muoka Etc, When Things Are Going Wrong. He Is Playing The Role Of Elijah In The Days Of Ahab In The Bible.

It would have been better for him to keep quiet than feeding ignorant people fabricated & manipulated history. The Bible says a fool that keeps quiet is often regarded as being wise.

I think the money SLS was crying that got missed in NNPC account was huge. He was forcefully removed few months to the expiration of his tenure as CBN governor. FFK later confirmed GEJ gave him 500 million naira for coronation as Emir. I believed this was done to bribe him with the Board Chairmanship given to him few days to GEJ handing over.

ECA was established during Obj tenure. The governors also agitated for this money to be shared, but superior argument & collaboration worked. At this point, crude oil price was not high as it was under GEJ & looting was not an open show. From $5.5 billion obj inherited from Military in 1999 & debt when oil sold above $9 / barel, he left over $50 billion in foreign reserve & investment in AFC & other places.

Reno people despite very high oil price, saved no kobo, spent all the money they made, borrowed & depleted the reserve they inherited leaving a little above $25 billion. If Obj or the God of Nigeria curses them, no prophet can break that curse. Thank God, majority of them said they are not Nigerians that they are jews, they are almost the majority on nairaland.

There is no way governors will not go to court under free for all looting, otherwise, they are the losers. I keep telling people if Obj had not spent on power & left $80 billion in the reserve, GEJ team would have still spent the money leaving the same $25 billion in the reserve. I have so many things, but may be technical here. Reno should go and preach about prodigal son & forget government. He benefited from the looting. What saved them was the change of CBN governor before PMB came.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by MrSly(m): 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
AZeD1:
The question is after the initial $1 billion did GEJ save more money in the SWF or not?

I think you the one who doesn't understand English. Go read his essay again and get an interpreter if you need one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by ihatesycophant(m): 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
Reno epistle has not answered the poser. His tale has not dispelled that it was only the initial deposit that was there and nothing was added to it. His message should have been court stopped up from adding to it because so and so took us to court. NGF wasn't Ameachi's property, it was a collective effort of all governors. As at that time PDP was a majority, they have the number to have killed the move. ACN as at that time cannot even form a quorum. nPDP was not in the equation as at the time referred.
In other for Reno to justify his claim, he creep in Excess Crude oil Account. The presidency made mention of SWF and the amount deposited into it.
Reno should have reeled out, to dispel the presidency assertion that on a certain date, time and bank this and that amount was deposited and not trying to manufacture rhetoric to justify his claim. To any saner mind he's just ridiculing himself and not been truthful. Even people that had no idea of what went on, are here praising his lie.

2 Likes

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
AZeD1:

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by FLYFIRE(m): 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
officialMarcTimi:

So u can't comprehend a simple essay or does it mean u are too blind to see where he said da total money shared by da 36 states was $20b
He is not blind...he is just too DUMB like his mates
Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by ihatesycophant(m): 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2018
MrSly:

I think you the one who doesn't understand English. Go read his essay again and get an interpreter if you need one.
Reno epistle has not answered the poser. His tale has not dispelled that it was only the initial deposit that was there and nothing was added to it. His message should have been court stopped up from adding to it because so and so took us to court. NGF wasn't Ameachi's property, it was a collective effort of all governors. As at that time PDP was a majority, they have the number to have killed the move. ACN as at that time cannot even form a quorum. nPDP was not in the equation as at the time referred.
In other for Reno to justify his claim, he creep in Excess Crude oil Account. The presidency made mention of SWF and the amount deposited into it.
Reno should have reeled out, to dispel the presidency assertion that on a certain date, time and bank this and that amount was deposited and not trying to manufacture rhetoric to justify his claim. To any saner mind he's just ridiculing himself and not been truthful. Even people that had no idea of what went on, are here praising his lie.

1 Like

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by ihatesycophant(m): 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
Lightening:

1 Like

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by ihatesycophant(m): 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
RedeemNigeria:
This Reno guy, his attitude or intention notwithstanding, has a good mastery of facts.

I see him becoming more relevant in future, I pray with a good government in power; if not he might become another Lauretta Onochie

2 Likes

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by ihatesycophant(m): 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
officialMarcTimi:

So u can't comprehend a simple essay or does it mean u are too blind to see where he said da total money shared by da 36 states was $20b
As you're too dull to read that the money shared was from excess crude oil account and not from SWF account.
Come to think of it, if they took them to court for saving in an unlawful account what stopped them from saving in lawful account

1 Like

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
dionma:
Keep alienating the north and hope that they would just forget all about it during election. Am not a fan of Buhari but he has a cult following in the north. A lot of his followers view him as a devout Muslim. They may be right or wrong.

I know we want Buhari to leave, but we must be careful not to be seen alienating the northern voters.

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by AZeD1(m): 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
MrSly:

Did GEJ save in the SWF after the initial $1billion?

Simple "yes" or "No".

1 Like

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by AerialMapper: 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
AZeD1:

I guess the Nigerian education failed you guys so I don't blame y'all. Now let me try and explain it in a way you illiterates might understand. This is the question

"Did GEJ save money in the SWF after the initial $1 billion?"

For you olodo's, there can be only answer which is either "Yes" or "No". If Reno had said yes, then we can safely say Buhari lied. Talking about Amaechi, court case and the likes doesn't answer the question.

What Reno answered is "Why GEJ did not save" which invariably means Buhari is/was right.

The "What" is different from the "Why" and also different from the "how".

What you wrote is no different from what I wrote so I wonder why you are glorifying your pseudo-intelligence.

While you are at it, Mr. Last of a dying breed who can differentiate between am and I am, perhaps I should educate you that Is and It’s are not the same. Olodo

1 Like

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by seguno2: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
abumeinben:
Scanning..
Done!

Reno should already know that #BuhariUnscripted is an intergalactic blunder. But wait, even the scripted chief of police gaan was...

It was no news that GEJ took over without much plans, but this Buhari guy ...I don't know. An illiterate is a president. His vice is a professor of law. Some things do not just add up. I don't hate Buhari but he should gaan rest really.

For the excess crude account, na fashola and oshiomole carry am for head pass, calling Okonjo-Iweala names.

I thought that Fashola and Oshiomole are progressives
Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by clefstone(m): 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
AZeD1:

Didn't you see where he said a little over 20billion dollars from the ECA meant for the SWF was shared to states between 2011 and 2014. Zombie

1 Like

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by seguno2: 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
veron002:
This man is just an anti govt, i wonder who he s fighting for, definitely not the masses. i only see loyalty at its peak to his formal principal.

He is fighting for the truth to be available for everyone who can then use it for making their public servants accountable.
Do you have a problem with that
Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by clefstone(m): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
dumo1:
Very factual evidence. Reno keeps giving this useless government sleepless nights. Johnathan might have been a clueless buffoon but behind the scenes he did a lot of things.
Jonathan wasn't clueless, he is the best Nigerian president in recent times. He wasn't articulate and charismatic but he had a honest and unbiased plan

2 Likes

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by seguno2: 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
clefstone:
Jonathan wasn't clueless, he is the best Nigerian president in recent times. He wasn't articulate and charismatic but he had a honest and unbiased plan

Gbam. Well said.
Thanks
Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by seguno2: 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
MrSly:

You sef, how can you expect someone who supports an illiterate to understand English?
Abi birds of a feather no longer flock together ni grin

1 Like

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by AZeD1(m): 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
clefstone:
Didn't you see where he said a little over 20billion dollars from the ECA meant for the SWF was shared to states between 2011 and 2014. Zombie
So Buhari was right?

1 Like

Re: Sovereign Wealth Fund: More Lies From Presidency At Ramadan – Reno Omokri by IsaAbubakar: 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
Sending Buhari and his lackeys back to daura village is a special assignment every sincere and patriotic Nigerian must embrace.

A mistake has been done by electing a man does not know his left from his right .

This mistake must never be repeated.

Insha Allahu victory is Sure

Allah ya bamu sa'a mu kauda wannan gwamnatin rashin imani
join our group Muslims against Buhari MAB
asalamualykum bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun 2018: Court To Rule On Injunction Against Adeleke’s Candidacy Thursday / 2023: Bola Tinubu Meets With APC Govs / Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.