Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

I Was Offered Oil Well, Billions Of Dollars To Destroy ADC, Says Chairman Of Oba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Offered Oil Well, Billions Of Dollars To Destroy ADC, Says Chairman Of Oba (1742 Views)

Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It / I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) / Gbajabiamila: I Was Offered ₦100 Million To Support Third Term Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Offered Oil Well, Billions Of Dollars To Destroy ADC, Says Chairman Of Oba by NAIJASHOWBIZ: 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
The National Chairman of the African Democratic Party, Chief Ralph Nwosu, on Friday said he was offered oil well and billions of dollars as baits to destroy the party, following its adoption by former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s movement, the Coalition for Nigeria Movement.

http://skytrendnews.com/2018/06/02/i-was-offered-oil-well-billions-of-dollars-to-destroy-adc-says-chairman-of-obasanjo-backed-party/

Re: I Was Offered Oil Well, Billions Of Dollars To Destroy ADC, Says Chairman Of Oba by feoyewo: 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
Lol
Re: I Was Offered Oil Well, Billions Of Dollars To Destroy ADC, Says Chairman Of Oba by KenOne: 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
Hahahaha you were offered oil well and billions of dollar probably more than Nigeria budget to destroy ADC and you refused. Kwantinue lying.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Offered Oil Well, Billions Of Dollars To Destroy ADC, Says Chairman Of Oba by babdap: 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
evidence or shut up.

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered Oil Well, Billions Of Dollars To Destroy ADC, Says Chairman Of Oba by tuniski: 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
KenOne:
Hahahaha you were offered oil well and billions of dollar probably more than Nigeria budget to destroy ADC and you refused. Kwantinue lying.
The man is a joke like ADC being a comedy house!

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered Oil Well, Billions Of Dollars To Destroy ADC, Says Chairman Of Oba by yarimo(m): 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
Best lies award for 2018 goes to chief RALPH NWOSU grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Offered Oil Well, Billions Of Dollars To Destroy ADC, Says Chairman Of Oba by sarrki(m): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
Lol Igbos sympathizers are liers

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered Oil Well, Billions Of Dollars To Destroy ADC, Says Chairman Of Oba by CodeTemplar: 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
How does ipob come into this ?

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered Oil Well, Billions Of Dollars To Destroy ADC, Says Chairman Of Oba by anibirelawal(m): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
Hmmm. Beautiful liar.

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered Oil Well, Billions Of Dollars To Destroy ADC, Says Chairman Of Oba by amaechi1: 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
Assuming this is true, I am sure by now your family would have disowned you for refusing a great fortune. Even Obasanjo will not reject that offer to kill the purported party he formed.

Please, tell us another lie.
Re: I Was Offered Oil Well, Billions Of Dollars To Destroy ADC, Says Chairman Of Oba by MrPolitics: 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
This one doesn't yet know how to tell convincing lies. He should ask APC or PDP
He's just saying rubbish. As at today, ADX is not a threat.
they're waiting for politicians with real electoral value to decamp to them.

Won ma pe n be
Re: I Was Offered Oil Well, Billions Of Dollars To Destroy ADC, Says Chairman Of Oba by BreakupNigeria: 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
APC and Lie Mohammed has infected everyone with the spirit of lying. A country run by propaganda and blatant lies cry
Re: I Was Offered Oil Well, Billions Of Dollars To Destroy ADC, Says Chairman Of Oba by Countersam(m): 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
NAIJASHOWBIZ:
The National Chairman of the African Democratic Party, Chief Ralph Nwosu, on Friday said he was offered oil well and billions of dollars as baits to destroy the party, following its adoption by former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s movement, the Coalition for Nigeria Movement.

http://skytrendnews.com/2018/06/02/i-was-offered-oil-well-billions-of-dollars-to-destroy-adc-says-chairman-of-obasanjo-backed-party/

The person that offered you oil well, is he or she the owner?

Re: I Was Offered Oil Well, Billions Of Dollars To Destroy ADC, Says Chairman Of Oba by OneCorner: 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
Igbos, lies and unnecessary flaunting tongue
Oil well ko, sand well ni

Re: I Was Offered Oil Well, Billions Of Dollars To Destroy ADC, Says Chairman Of Oba by RemedyLab: 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
but you can lie eh

or you mean honeywell

(1) (Reply)

Lagosian Edo Man Explodes "The Igbos Own 50 Percent Of Businesses In Lagos" Vid / I Want To Join Buhari Media Crew(bmc) / Kashamu To Supporters: Let’s Work With Adebutu’s Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.