Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

This Is Why You Are So Crazy About Women’s Breasts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why You Are So Crazy About Women’s Breasts (2482 Views)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / The Raw Truth About Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why You Are So Crazy About Women’s Breasts by SalzYwie: 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
I recently read a very interesting article about evolutionary psychology and the question of why men are overly attracted to women’s breasts surfaced all along. So what’s so attractive about women’s breasts that men can’t seem to resist?

Of course this could be just a plain of case supernormal stimulus at work. And yes, I can see the point. But I tend to think that there’s more to the female pair than meets the eye. To us men, there’s some chemistry that bonds us to the female anatomy, which is merely defined by the breasts, to say the least. Ultimately, I like to believe that breasts to a man are what a million pairs of shoes are to a woman. So I’ll ask again. Why do guys like women’s breasts so much?

Continue reading: http://www.skyideal.com.ng/2018/06/this-is-why-you-are-so-crazy-about.html?m=1
Re: This Is Why You Are So Crazy About Women’s Breasts by Tallesty1(m): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
Because it is one of God's greatest invention. Imagine something that is a milk producer, container, refrigerator and dispenser? Who wouldn't fall for that?

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Are So Crazy About Women’s Breasts by Dami12345: 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
When we were born, the breast ment everything, ( it brought pleasure as food was there, when we were hurt, it was used to bribe us, wen we were sick same thing.
Is it so surprising that we desire it that much.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Are So Crazy About Women’s Breasts by spafu(m): 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
You see one thing about the breasts is... if I say it una no go understand. Na we know why we like the thing.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Are So Crazy About Women’s Breasts by coolestofall(m): 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
Op I already knw why I like d breasts. Its a multipurpose part of d female body with d most functions during sex. U can suck it, squeeze it, pull it, Bleep it, pinch it nipple, n I'm sure some niggas do a lot more with it.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Are So Crazy About Women’s Breasts by Hunter6969(m): 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
MAH NIGGA

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Are So Crazy About Women’s Breasts by RemedyLab: 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Are So Crazy About Women’s Breasts by Saff(f): 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
Tallesty1:
Because it is one of God's greatest invention. Imagine something that is a milk producer, container, refrigerator and dispenser? Who wouldn't fall for that?
You’re lowkey pervy.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Are So Crazy About Women’s Breasts by SalzYwie: 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
When flirting, most guys use breasts to compliment their vibes. They may not exactly realize it, but they do. Maintaining eye contact with a woman while flirting is crucial, but throwing quick glances at her breasts occasionally leads her on.
Re: This Is Why You Are So Crazy About Women’s Breasts by damtan(m): 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
This breast thing just tire me. wetin man go do? Make big breast no carry me go hell
Re: This Is Why You Are So Crazy About Women’s Breasts by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
SalzYwie:
I like to believe that breasts to a man are what a million pairs of shoes are to a woman.
Huh?

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help Me Beg Sinaj / Is It The New Trending Greetings Now? / BBNaija: Diane Removes Her Panties Before Other Housemates (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.