Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Is It The New Trending Greetings Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It The New Trending Greetings Now? (2481 Views)

New Trending Challenge, Exchanging Cloths With Ex (PHOTOS) / Wow Its Amazing, New Trending Guy Is Richer Than Shatta Bandle, Just Open &see / Wow Its Amazing, New Trending Guy Is Richer Than Shatta Bandle, Just Open &see (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It The New Trending Greetings Now? by 3phase(m): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
I'v read messages on some social network where people wishes their friends or relative happy birthday and sometimes ends it with "more money in your pussy".Please is that the new trending words or greeting? And to the ladies what will be your reply if someone said it to you?
Re: Is It The New Trending Greetings Now? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
3phase:
I'v read messages on some social network where people wishes their friends or relative happy birthday and sometimes ends it with "more money in your pussy".Please is that the new trending words or greeting? And to the ladies what will be your reply if someone said it to you?
where did you see that one?

11 Likes

Re: Is It The New Trending Greetings Now? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
QueenBelle:
help me ask Op oooo..

What I do see is "more money in your bank aza "

2 Likes

Re: Is It The New Trending Greetings Now? by 3phase(m): 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
QueenBelle:
go and check nikky Llyod timeline on fb
Re: Is It The New Trending Greetings Now? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
Get a life, find a hubby you are an embarrassment

1 Like

Re: Is It The New Trending Greetings Now? by akinwale701(m): 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
Amakavula:
Get a life, find a hubby you are an embracement.

Wait ooh, when did "Embarrassment" become "embracement"?

Can you now see that the EMBARRASSMENT you just brought upon yourself is greater than the one you're trying to bring upon OP.

Moral lesson: Always check your bank account before accusing someone else of being broke.

8 Likes

Re: Is It The New Trending Greetings Now? by 3phase(m): 2:42am On Nov 02, 2018
Amakavula:
u aint d 1 2 tell m dat cos am already living my life with my wife and also an expectant father.So thanks 4 d advice MS EMBRACEMENT.

2 Likes

Re: Is It The New Trending Greetings Now? by ehinmowo: 5:51am On Nov 02, 2018
Amakavula:

Girls can overdo! What warrants this now? I want to believe the EMBRACEMENT was an error. You are too fine not to know the difference.
Re: Is It The New Trending Greetings Now? by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:24am On Nov 02, 2018
Amakavula:
Don't disgrace your unborn children.
Re: Is It The New Trending Greetings Now? by BetterPoison: 8:56am On Nov 02, 2018
Amakavula:
your English gave me cancer
Re: Is It The New Trending Greetings Now? by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
A nigga once said: AMAKAVULA go b like,watyn carry me comment for this topic now

Re: Is It The New Trending Greetings Now? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2018
Embracement and Embarrassment , well auto I won't deny autocorrect got me here; it is a nasty lot.

It was fun drinking your misery, fan boys, let's move on to less trivia things. You're all noticed, now stop mentioning me *kisses*

(1) (Reply)

Outrage As Female Government Staff's Nude Footage Leaks Online. Photos / Former Nun Who Quit The Convent Makes Her Debut As A IndecentStar (pics) / BBNaija: Diane Removes Her Panties Before Other Housemates (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.