Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

10 Things Guys Will Only Do When They Are Crazy About You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Guys Will Only Do When They Are Crazy About You (496 Views)

What Are 10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew? / All The Things Guys Do To Delay Orgasm - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Guys Will Only Do When They Are Crazy About You by WizdomKing: 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
Visit http://scholarblast..com to learn about love and romance

It’s not always easy to know when a guy is in love with us for real. But there are certain things he starts doing differently that gives him away.

“How did you know I was in love with you, baby?”

“Because you literally just jumped off a cliff.”

“Oh yeah! Damn, I wondered if that would give me away.”

Being in love is exciting – there is no better feeling. But how about all the confusion and worry that precedes being in love? You know how it is. You’re crazy about him, but you just can’t figure out if he’s crazy about you.

It’s tough. But there is an easy way of finding out if he loves you. Guys, without even realising it, have at least ten “tells” that let you know they’re crazy about you. In other words, they start acting really strange …

They’ll Pick You Up From Work

URGH! It’s been another long day at work, and you’re so not in the mood for the commute home. You really don’t want to have to deal with all that traffic. And it’s raining. Obviously!

But, look! There’s your... Continue reading http://scholarblast..com
Re: 10 Things Guys Will Only Do When They Are Crazy About You by jtwest(m): 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
grin I miss the days of la click.......la lay blue eggs... grin

(1) (Reply)

Natural Ways To Smell Nice When You're With A Man / How “you May Kiss The Bride” Became A Wedding Custom / Anybody In Ilorin I Can Lodge With For Four Months Pls. I Will Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.