Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently (photos) (1416 Views)

My Story Recently (photos) / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently (photos) by LindaMichael1: 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
For more visit http://scholarblast..com

The Supreme Vikings Confraternity SVC are making preparations for the burial of a 22-year-old lady identified as Adaeze Ella Eze popularly known as Bella Queen after her sudden demise.

The Lagos based lady was said to have died few weeks ago after a brief illness and is set to be buried later this month.

According to information gathered, the confraternity members are set to honor their queen after her “transmission into Valhala”..

Visit http://scholarblast..com for more interesting news

1 Share

Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
angry
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently (photos) by SoapQueen(f): 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
If I say I have something to say, I'd be lying.

(Well, I just said something, so, I lied).
For real; God help your Children.
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently (photos) by ise82(m): 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
angry
You are on all threads.
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 12:30am On Jun 03, 2018
ise82:

You are on all threads.
You got problem with that? undecided

Did you notice my absence?
Re: Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently (photos) by ise82(m): 12:05am On Aug 30, 2018
Oyindidi:
You got problem with that? undecided

Did you notice my absence?
Yes

(1) (Reply)

South African Lady In High Heavens After Her Mum Surprised Her With A Car / MISEDUCATION REACTIONS: How Ubunja Made Funmisticqueen Act Childish. / Watch A Lady Who Poops In Public Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.