Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online (65252 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by tendingNews: 7:34pm On May 11, 2019
A Twitter user, @Shigo_Peru has exposed a beautiful, Busty Twitter slay queen who slept with another Twitter user. She has a boyfriend yet slept with the Twitter user 3 times after the first sex without knowing the guy has a girlfriend and was only seeing her as a side chick. When she found out, she blocked the guy.

Read @Shigo_Peru story:

"You met a Nigga on Twitter

You like the nigga

You gave him your number ,He called& you guys Hooked up at his house, just like the way you post different pictures with cars at different locations. But I thought you're only a fabrics seller and not a retailer yet but.

THREAD

"He finally slept with you

Then gave you Just Transport Fare

You've fallen for him cos he's a fresh guy with lots of Likes on his pictures but you care so much about how he spend he's

Monthly salary on you.

In fact he's Twitter famous."

"She visited him like 3 times in which he also slept with you completely three times..You have a boyfriend but yet you're cheating on him Cos you think the fresh guy really loves you with his sugar coated lips."

"Even when she collected money for uber but ended up with danfo

You can spot the differences between iPhone and infinix camera but big thanks to the nigga tha snapped this thou"

"After Some weeks Or Probably Months You Later Found Out He Has A Girlfriend.

Now It Damn On You that You've Been Used& Dumped..

No way again..You Try to Contact Him ,He stops picking your calls& you're so bittered that you end up blocking him."

"Now You're heart broken..

Babe you cheated on Someone Remember?

Now you'll say all nigga's are the same,Nah All nigga's ain't the same

Few are players ,while many can sacrifice Everything they have for you

Stick To one nigga, twitter likes ain't nothing.."

" Love your man &you'll get it back in return..

I wish this thread can be Retweet as many times as possible till you get the point.

Girls are easily Enticed by Money& Looks ,so many of them end up losing their lives to Ritualist cos of

MONEY &Material things like wig of 52k.

just to be label as a premium babe for the man you choose to marry.

Try To Be The Reason He Smiles ..

All Am Saying In essence is "Love Your Man" ,No Matter

How Ugly Or Broke He Is "Remember He asked You Out and You Accepted right?

So Why Dump Him now?

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.."

See more uncensored pics of the beautiful Busty slay queen, Jesusbaby.....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/twitter-slay-queen-who-has-boyfriend.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by tendingNews: 7:34pm On May 11, 2019
More

See all unedited photos HERE

1 Share

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by Harrymig1(m): 7:41pm On May 11, 2019
Sorry she had to learn this way

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 11, 2019
They cant learn...
Wetin apa~amu don cause sef !

8 Likes

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by SmellingAnus(m): 7:46pm On May 11, 2019
Lol... What is trending now is guys with girl friends fvxking girls with boy friends just as wives are fvcking other people's husbands grin

37 Likes

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by SageMK: 7:54pm On May 11, 2019
Jesusbaby... Imagine the irony of the name.

The side chick business is a cruel business.
If you can't handle getting used and dumped, stay away.

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 11, 2019
Twitter tales....... yawns

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by Deepfeel(m): 8:10pm On May 11, 2019
Na today e start? undecided cheating has always been part of us

1 Like

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by LearnITsmash(m): 8:28pm On May 11, 2019
Why do irrelevant people trend in Nigeria the poverty capital of the world

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by LuciferAkbar: 8:29pm On May 11, 2019
I've noticed Nigrerian women are always embroiled in sexual scandals.

Not financial, health or even witchcraft scandals.

Always sex.
Old, young, married, single, feminist, fat, popular, mgbeke, sportswoman, soldier, it doesn't matter.
The scandal is always sexual.

But they tell us they don't like sex & they can go 2 years without it.

*spits angry

167 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 11, 2019
No guy is actually worth being faithful to. That guy's gf may think she's got a bf, only for him to be sleeping with girls on twitter.

I've a bf I love. I tell him I'm faithful in order not to cause him heartbreak 'cause I care, but deep down I know he's not faithful too. Now, I have another one I make out with when I want. Nothing serious. Another dude is asking me out, I know I don't love him, but he's been asking me out for 6yrs now and all he gets is a no 'cause I was busy being faithful to guys who didn't deserve it. With the way things are now, I'm thinking of saying 'Yes' to him, but I'll make sure we don't have sex.

If you like call me olosho. Fùck loyalty! Being a good girl no longer pays.

35 Likes

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 11, 2019
LuciferAkbar:
I've noticed Nigrerian women are always embroiled in sexual scandals.

Not financial, health or even witchcraft scandals.

Always sex.
Old, young, married, single, feminist, fat, popular, mgbeke, sportswoman, soldier, it doesn't matter.
The scandal is always sexual.

But they tell us they don't like sex & they can go 2 years without it.

*spits angry
Are the Nigerian women having sex with themselves.

12 Likes

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by iTearHerToto: 8:42pm On May 11, 2019
See more uncensored pics of the beautiful Busty slay queen, Jesusbaby.....

Only for me to see a montrous bag of beans

Pukes angry

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by daddio(m): 9:02pm On May 11, 2019
SageMK:
Jesusbaby... Imagine the irony of the name.

The side chick business is a cruel business.
If you can't handle getting used and dumped, stay away.

If dem no take am boost dem bank account balance com put moto join.
Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 11, 2019
Candiesramah:
No guy is actually worth being faithful to. That guy's gf may think she's got a bf, only for him to be sleeping with girls on twitter.

I've a bf I love. I tell him I'm faithful in order not to cause him heartbreak 'cause I care, but deep down I know he's not faithful too. Now, I have another one I make out with when I want. Nothing serious. Another dude is asking me out, I know I don't love him, but he's been asking me out for 6yrs now and all he gets is a no 'cause I was busy being faithful to guys who didn't deserve it. With the way things are now, I'm thinking of saying 'Yes' to him, but I'll make sure we don't have sex.

If you like call me olosho. Fùck loyalty! Being a good girl no longer pays.

call you olosho? lol, who go wan insult olosho like that..olosho no dey triple date na... na business dem dey
anyways, see your life, @bolded, you're at least paranoid and at most insecure, you have no proof yet you're feeling deep down because you're also cheating (a guilty man runs when no one is chasing him).

Last Last when all your runs don cast you go turn feminist con join association of men are scum grin

162 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by J4JUVENTUS(m): 9:59pm On May 11, 2019
Trust any girlfriend at ur own risk.
No matter how they form loyalty,check well bro..she still de cheat.
Most of them are so experienced ,that you hardly catch them....
Its so painful when you don't cheat and you catch your partner cheating. Thank God for my life o... Experience thought me alot about girls....
Before i wise up then,wetin Anita do me eh,na God go judge am.
First heartbreak i had...i can't forget o.....my heart almost left my chest that day i discovered she was a cheat.I was breathing so fast,as if i was running on a football field. Food i no fit eat. I became ill all of a sudden.
Story for another day jare...... They will say some girls are wicked,i don't see it like that . To me all of them,you can only tame them. Once they have opportunity to show their real self,u go run.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 11, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

call you olosho? lol, who go wan insult olosho like that..olosho no dey double date na...
anyways, see your life, @bolded, you're at least paranoid and at most insecure, you have no proof yet you're feeling deep down because you're also cheating (a guilty man runs when no one is chasing him)..
Not having proof doesn't mean I don't know. I should've seen some signs to have arrived at that. You guys think you're very smart.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by J4JUVENTUS(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2019
Candiesramah:
Not having proof doesn't mean I don't know. I should've seen some signs to have arrived at that. You guys think you're very smart.
las las you will loose on both side....this mentality make most girls turned evening news paper my sister... If you can't cope with him,leave him now, than cheating oooo

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 11, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
las las you will loose on both side....this mentality make most girls turned evening news paper my sister... If you can cope with him,leave him now, than cheating oooo
I loose nothing. And even if I turn into an evening newspaper, it's way better than having a cheat for a husband or cheating on my husband.

7 Likes

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 11, 2019
Candiesramah:

IMHO, if you feel he's cheating confront him, if you aren't satisfied with the relationship, leave him and be with the person that makes you happy or better still be single for a while, once you begin to double date, you're risking everything my sister, you'd loose on both sides..

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 11, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

IMHO, if you feel he's cheating confront him, if you aren't satisfied with the relationship, leave him and be with the person that makes you happy or better still be single for a while, once you begin to double date, you're risking everything my sister, you'd loose on both sides..
Abeggi! Make I hear word. What am I loosing? And when did guys start confessing to cheating when they won't get caught in the act? You think it's so easy to leave? Let us all cheat together.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by J4JUVENTUS(m): 10:17pm On May 11, 2019
Candiesramah:
I loose nothing. And even if I turn into an evening newspaper, it's way better than having a cheat for a husband or cheating on my husband.

Okay oooo

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 11, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if there are really single guys out there.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 11, 2019
Candiesramah:
Abeggi! Make I hear word. What am I loosing? And when did guys start confessing to cheating when they won't get caught in the act? You think it's so easy to leave? Let us all cheat together.

grin grin grin you're a stubborn woman Aswear, this made me laugh....
make i comot hand for una matter abeg cheesy

If you can't catch him red-handed it means one of two things,
a.) He very very good....(only yoruba demons are this good, Guys always drop cues here and there, its hard to miss)
b.) He's innocent and you're just unnecessarily distrustful (This is most likely the case but you won't accept, 3rd party cock still dey worry you grin grin) don't put aside a good guy because of paranoia

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 11, 2019
MariaLavina:
Sometimes I wonder if there are really single guys out there.

There are toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many single guys, forget twitter, it's the other way round tbh, are there really single girls.

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 11, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

grin grin grin you're a stubborn woman Aswear, this made me laugh....
make i comot hand for una matter abeg cheesy

If you can't catch him red-handed it means one of two things,
a.) He very very good....(only yoruba demons are this good, Guys always drop clues here and there, its hard to miss)
b.) He's innocent and you're just unnecessarily distrustful (This is most likely the case but you won't accept, 3rd party cock still dey worry you grin grin) don't put aside a good guy because of paranoia
If I hear say e good eh! This isn't a rooster matter. His dick is very discomforting, but I'm with him for love 'cause I don't even enjoy sex with such discomfort. As for the other guy, there's no feeling whatsoever, I am merely playing his own game.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by cvibe2: 10:31pm On May 11, 2019
Okay
Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 11, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

There are toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many single guys, forget twitter, it's the other way round tbh, are there really single girls.
There's a saying.

All ladies are in a relationship, all guys are single lol grin who are the ladies dating?
Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 11, 2019
MariaLavina:
There's a saying.

All ladies are in a relationship, all guys are single lol grin who are the ladies dating?

Jesus most likely...
When you're single and you read such twitter stories or relationship blogs, it feels like you're the only really single person alive...you'd be surprised at the amount of guys/girls around you (your work/ school) that are actually single, like really single, not pseudo-single cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:44pm On May 11, 2019
sad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by biacan(f): 10:44pm On May 11, 2019
No man can try this rubbish with me angry
Re: Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online by franchasng: 10:45pm On May 11, 2019
useless youths of a backward nation!!!

All they think and discuss 247 is SEX SEX SEX while the stupid political class up north play with their destinies and continue to position their below par children to rule over you wayward southern youths that only care about SEX!

What stops you foolish youths from the south from making the topic of that small girl of 27yrs with no experience being appointed into ICPC board by Buhari trend so that the whole world will know how bias, unrepentant and nepotistic terrorist Buhari is

Continue talking about sex while your mates are taken up juicy positions, make una continue angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding / Young Ladies In Towels Storm Studio For Photoshoot / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.