Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,608 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) (4770 Views)

SOLD!Bullet Vibrator Female intimacy gadget / SMASH Or PASS? Mercy Aigbe Shocks Followers With Rare And Semi-nude / Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:15am On Jun 03, 2018
Australian jewellery designer Colin Burn, who handcrafted the Pearl Royale over a period of 15 years, wants to change that sentiment with the promise of a very expensive but worth while orgasmic tool.

'My inspiration was to create something that shows the value people place on sex,'

People spend lots of money for the experiences of owning Maseratis and the like.

But would they pay for this?'

The high-end intimacy gadget is covered in 2,000 diamonds, a collection of royal-blue sapphires and 'very rare' pink diamonds all of which have been flush-set so you avoid cutting your genitals.

It's worth an incredible $1.8 million making it the world's most expensive intimacy gadget.

Weighing just under a kilogram the scepter-like object's power is unlocked with a platinum key at the base.

'The sensual South Sea pearl at the top of the vibrator has a platinum key attached, that activates the vibrators multi speed function and when removed transforms into an opulent and exquisite pearl and diamond necklace worn as the key to luxurious pleasure,'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5799553/amp/Aussie-jeweller-spends-15-years-crafting-diamond-encrusted-vibrator.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:17am On Jun 03, 2018
'Casanova' is a similarly shaped Love Machine made of 18ct gold and he has made a gold egg-shaped vibrator that goes for $33,000, a white-gold Love Machine that goes for $50,000 and a gold-handled whip made of human hair that goes for $25,000.

So far a host of Russian jewellers and a few members of the hip-hop community are willing to take home the Pearl Royale.

Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by HungerBAD: 5:20am On Jun 03, 2018
I give up.

A diamond encrusted artificial man thing?and other expensive ones too?I don't get it, there are women who now seek diamond Shuku-Shuku things?

Let them mix diamonds,gold,rubies,pearl and sapphire together to create an artificial thing. It will and can never be like the real one.

Anybody can go ask the very pregnant Linda Ikeji.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:23am On Jun 03, 2018
WHAAAAAATTTTTT shocked shocked shocked

PANADOL: If it is not Panadol, it's not the same thing as Panadol!

7UP: The difference is clear!!

PEAK: Its in you !!!

Ok bye!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:24am On Jun 03, 2018
grin

Crazy collectors are ready to splurge millions to get that as a collection.. But to use it on creamy NUNU, i doubt sha.. U don't wanna stain those diamonds with ur cream pie cheesy grin wink

3 Likes

Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 03, 2018
are they constructed by Heavenly bodies

2 Likes

Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:25am On Jun 03, 2018
One of these can actually buy you a mansion in BANANA ISLAND, beside Linda's house FOREVER!!
Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by Anigreat: 5:41am On Jun 03, 2018
shocked

SoapQueen, would definitely choose this one over any real dicck in the whole wide world. prove me wrong!
Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 5:45am On Jun 03, 2018
Still won't feel like penis
Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by Greyworld: 5:55am On Jun 03, 2018
saudi princess...
Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by Lighthammer(m): 5:55am On Jun 03, 2018
What the Bleep?
Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by juanjo2: 5:56am On Jun 03, 2018
wetin person no go hear $1.8m wey I go use marry, intact marry like for wives and still get steady side chick's upandan, person go use am buy artificial preekgrin

2 Likes

Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 03, 2018
Another wonder of the world...

1 Like

Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by anibirelawal(m): 6:07am On Jun 03, 2018
HungerBAD:
I give up.

A diamond encrusted artificial man thing?and other expensive ones too?I don't get it, there are women who now seek diamond Shuku-Shuku things?

Let them mix diamonds,gold,rubies,pearl and sapphire together to create an artificial thing, it will and can never be like the real one.

grin

1 Like

Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by Mrnakeina(m): 6:07am On Jun 03, 2018
THREAD CLOSED
Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:09am On Jun 03, 2018
juanjo2:
wetin person no go hear $1.8m wey I go use marry, intact marry like for wives and still get steady side chick's upandan, person go use am buy artificial preekgrin

Lol....$1.8 million marry?

na Kim Kardashian u wan marry?

Give me half of that .8($400k), i go build empire.

2 Likes

Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:16am On Jun 03, 2018
HungerBAD:
I give up.

Let them mix diamonds,gold,rubies,pearl and sapphire together to create an artificial thing, it will and can never be like the real one.

Bros they there o, some ladies go pay more for this thing o.

Them prefer use anything dan wetin u dey talk.

From fruits to vegetables, to ogede agba gba and omo orogun.
Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by HungerBAD: 6:20am On Jun 03, 2018
Explorers:

Bros they there o, some ladies go pay more for this thing o.

Them prefer use anything dan wetin u dey talk.

From fruits to vegetables, to ogede agba gba and omo orogun.

This is an insult to all fertile men,especially to our leader Tuface Idibia who is even Over-Fertile and never says no.

No woman should be spending on anything that can be gotten for free.

2 Likes

Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by HeWrites(m): 6:28am On Jun 03, 2018
undecided

I'm sure those pōrn actress gon buy this
Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:43am On Jun 03, 2018
juanjo2:
Do you even know how much is 1.8 MILLION DOLLARS at all

Na him u JUST wan take marry four wives and get side chicks!?

Interesting!!
Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 6:58am On Jun 03, 2018
Abeg i want one
Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by UrbanExotica(f): 8:07am On Jun 03, 2018
'The sensual South Sea pearl at the top of the vibrator has a platinum key attached, that activates the vibrators multi speed function and when removed transforms into an opulent and exquisite pearl and diamond necklace worn as the key to luxurious pleasure,' interesting

1 Like

Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by folake4u(f): 8:09am On Jun 03, 2018
Will it take me to Heaven

There's nothing like the real deal abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 03, 2018
It's for Queen Elizabeth to be pleasuring herself
Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by BiafranDel: 8:24am On Jun 03, 2018
folake4u:

folake i love you. i swear
Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by folake4u(f): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2018
BiafranDel:
folake i love you. i swear

smiley
Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by OneTeslim(m): 8:45am On Jun 03, 2018
Just cuz someone wants to climax? cheesy
Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by Emarvel(m): 8:45am On Jun 03, 2018
folake4u:

LOL
Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by diltstwoods(m): 8:58am On Jun 03, 2018
folake4u:

Better pikin �
Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 03, 2018
If the manufacturer of this thing makes heaven, we will not take it. angry

1 Like

Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 03, 2018
GOFRONT:
Abeg i want one
Are you....? I'm confused. undecided
Re: ₦361 Million Intimacy Gadget Encrusted With Rare Diamonds And Sapphires(Photos) by dantenny(m): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2018
datz d definition of fucking rich

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don’t Mind Acting Nude – Nollywood Actress, Ella Emmanuel (photo) / Twin Sisters Want One Man To Impregnate Them (photo) / Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.