Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? (1638 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo: If Obi Loses, A Christian Southerner May Never Be President Again / I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:20am On Jun 03, 2018
hello,
happy sunday to every one here. .I know the header must have cut your mind. with so many things happening after the 2015 General elections and the present probes and events in the country, will you honestly vote former president Gooodluck Ebele Jonathan again in 2019 if he decides to contest for the office of the president again in 2019? pls comment yes or no with reasons.
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by DrGoodman: 10:21am On Jun 03, 2018
Yes.

He's the only person who ever sat on aso rock that had a clear plan on how to get the country to where it is supposed to rise to. Others are not even qualified to be Local government chairman.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by lakesmen(m): 10:22am On Jun 03, 2018
Its gonna be my dream if he can come back to contest coz, this suffering is getting too much

8 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by lemonys(m): 10:25am On Jun 03, 2018
I will vote him again

5 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by madridguy(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2018
Make I stay here laugh small grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by DWJOBScom(m): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2018
No i will not
If i trust GEJ when i learnt he started forming his cabinet before his inauguration unlike PMB, GEJ had a better focus but had a horrible opposition outside and within his party.
He's coming back will breed even worst calamity than we currently have - am not referring to economic as he's will be bring relief to the uncertain market BUT the unity of the nation will be affected.

PMB has to go and go he must
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by Kylekent59: 10:43am On Jun 03, 2018
He needs to come into power ooo.

Money will circulate
Our Economy will boost
Plenty of Jobs
Freedom of speech
Lots of good things to emerge.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by Mynd44: 10:57am On Jun 03, 2018
Yes.

Right after I collect a billion Naira as bribe

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by DrGoodman: 10:59am On Jun 03, 2018
Mynd44:
Yes.

Right after I collect a billion Naira as bribe

But if you vote Buharri, you stand to lose a billion naira grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by dplordx(m): 11:03am On Jun 03, 2018
Shai!

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by anibirelawal(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2018
HELL NO ! angry tongue

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by wallex1983(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2018
Wetin you think go there?

He'll likely have my vote anyway....

Provided he promises to stop talking like a smoker sometimes
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by Mynd44: 11:18am On Jun 03, 2018
DrGoodman:

But if you vote Buharri, you stand to lose a billion naira grin
I can't lose what I don't have

5 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by toocoded: 11:21am On Jun 03, 2018
No to GEJ and NO to Buhari......NEXT!!!
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by DrGoodman: 11:23am On Jun 03, 2018
Mynd44:

I can't lose what I don't have

But when the economy is suffering and inflation is climbing, you and your entire local government will be losing daily. Buharri government has caused the worst recession ever in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by orunto27: 11:24am On Jun 03, 2018
Yes !!! But must cooperate fully with OBJ and IBB.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by uba1991: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2018
God forbid.mr clueless dat supervise d killing of millions in 2014. d highest ever aside d civil war. Any body related to gej by blood ll never near that seat again

3 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by ziryboy(m): 11:35am On Jun 03, 2018
lakesmen:
Its gonna be my dream if he can come back to contest coz, this suffering is getting too much
what is he waiting for? He is qualify to contest... Let him come and contest so that you guys will taste another bitter defeat.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by OfficialAwol(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2018
DrGoodman:
Yes.

He's the only person who ever sat on aso rock that had a clear plan on how to get the country to where it is supposed to rise to. Others are not even qualified to be Local government chairman.

Spot on.

Like, he had long and short term plans.

I was seeing where the country would be in 20 years because there were practical and realistic master plan towards achieving goals.

There were no unrealistic promises.

I will not only vote for GEJ, I will campaign for a tinkering with the constitution that would allow him lead Nigeria for as long as Kim Jung Un led Singapore until it moved from third to first world country. GEJ can do it. That is not saying there won't be flaws though.

#BringbackGEJ

5 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by NdiaraIGBO: 11:42am On Jun 03, 2018
ziryboy:
what is he waiting for? He is qualify to contest... Let him come and contest so that you guys will taste another bitter defeat.

Thank you
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2018

The drunkard and the dullard, none is better.

We deserve better than recycling all these old and archaic leaders

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by DoyenExchange: 11:51am On Jun 03, 2018
If you ask me, my answer will be in the affirmative. cool

4 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by OfficialAwol(m): 11:51am On Jun 03, 2018
Neyoor:

The drunkard and the dullard, none is better.

We deserve better than recycling all these old and archaic leaders

Point at one person who you think can deliver.

The person mustn't be a mainstream politician. Just anyone.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by DrGoodman: 11:56am On Jun 03, 2018
OfficialAwol:

Spot on.

Like, he had long and short term plans.

I was seeing where the country would be in 20 years because there were practical and realistic master plan towards achieving goals.

There were no unrealistic promises.

I will not only vote for GEJ, I will campaign for a tinkering with the constitution that would allow him lead Nigeria for as long as Kim Jung Un led Singapore until it moved from third to first world country. GEJ can do it. That is not saying there won't be flaws though.

#BringbackGEJ

He had a lot of flaws, but comparing him with the present crop of leaders is like comparing a brand new G wagon with an old abandoned rickety VW beetle grin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by DrGoodman: 11:58am On Jun 03, 2018
OfficialAwol:

Point at one person who you think can deliver.

The person mustn't be a mainstream politician. Just anyone.

Nigeria has a lot of good leaders, heck, even Peter Obi can make the best president Africa has ever seen. But his surname will make it impossible for him to get there. So let the country suffer in their self inflicted pain.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by Moghalu4Pres: 11:58am On Jun 03, 2018
No. But he was better than Buhari.

On the other hand vote for Kingsley Moghalu. Nigeria deserves better.

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by OfficialAwol(m): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
DrGoodman:

He had a lot of flaws, but comparing him with the present crop of leaders is like comparing a brand new G wagon with an old abandoned rickety VW beetle grin

Don't we all have our flaws?

3 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by OfficialAwol(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
DrGoodman:

Nigeria has a lot of good leaders, heck, even Peter Obi can make the best president Africa has ever seen. But his surname will make it impossible for him to get there. So let the country suffer in their self inflicted pain.

His surname "Obi"?

So Even though he would have made the best President out of Africa, it is impracticable because he's Igbo?

3 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by Roger3D(m): 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
Jonathan is history why can't you people just get past it?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by DrGoodman: 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
Roger3D:
Jonathan is history why can't you people just get past it?

because the current leader is worse.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by teekay213(m): 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
I wish I can personally install Bishop oyedepo as the president and mallam nuru ribadu as VP.

Note pls:I'm not a winner's church member o.

After his 8years the former minister of agriculture now the president of afdb mr femi adesina will assume the position of the presidency.

After all these people are through with Nigeria, she will be like tree planted by the river that bring forth it's fruit...
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by SternProphet: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
This thing don become curse. Young Nigerians still discussing dull, un intelligent, corrupt, weak Jonathan. When will you guys get your heads straight?. What you should be praying is that you never be like him in any leadership position, a mum. The man is not it ...and his fellow politicians know it. You Gain a breeds are just inferior and in exposed to think he is anything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Mama Taraba, 7 Members Of Taraba Assembly, LG Excos Join UDP / Atiku Replies A Twitter User On Restructuring / Breaking! Councillors In Buruku LGA Benue Decamp From PDP To APC. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.