Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,505 members, 7,847,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? (1650 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo: If Obi Loses, A Christian Southerner May Never Be President Again / I Was Only PDP Gov That Rejected The N750m For Gej’s Re-election - Gov. Dickson / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by orunto27: 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
Yes. He should come back to implement his National Conference Report. To order Military Training for NYSC and save us from dying.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by orunto27: 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
Better than Mumu.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by orunto27: 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
DrGoodman:

because the current leader is worse.

With the experience GEJ has now had since leaving the office, he wil likely be the first wholly civilian President to succeed in Government. Our forefathers were rooted out by Nzegwu. Shagari was booted out by Buhari and Abacha. Shonekan by Abacha and now Buhari is spoiling for anarchy and Coup.
For lack of Military Training in his first exposure, he lost to Buhari. Let him come back to reorganise the NYSC and give those our future leaders in the NYSC military training, so that when any of them become President and Governors, they will not be easily intimidated.
He will also review his National Conference Report and implement it. He should select his Running Mate from among:-
David Mark, but he is a Christian.
Makarfi, if he is strong enough.
Saraki, if he is well persuaded and
Dankwambo.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by Kennyprince: 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
DrGoodman:
Yes.

He's the only person who ever sat on aso rock that had a clear plan on how to get the country to where it is supposed to rise to. Others are not even qualified to be Local government chairman.
i wonder this kind of doctor
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by Hedonisst: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
As long as Goodluck would be contesting against this brainless old bastard from Daura, I would vote for Goodluck with every single part of my body...toes, fingers, even my dick. Only my body parts would produce at least 30 votes for Goodluck.

Until Nigeria's MAINSTREAM political process is ready to produce genuinely gifted and purposeful candidates (we have none in the current political class), Goodluck is frankly the best we have ever had. If another Goodluck had taken over from this Goodluck, our democracy and its institutions would have stood in super solid footing, and we would be on our way to all round development.

Buhari and his marauding abokki squad have taken us 30 years backwards from where we were with Goodluck and we would go a further 100 years backwards with another 4 years of this primitive pig called Buhari.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by Kennyprince: 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
DrGoodman:

He had a lot of flaws, but comparing him with the present crop of leaders is like comparing a brand new G wagon with an old abandoned rickety VW beetle grin
Even in his 90s buhari is better than jonathan
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by Kennyprince: 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hedonisst:
As long as Goodluck would be contesting against this brainless old bastard from Daura, I would vote for Goodluck with every single part of my body...toes, fingers, even my dick. Only my body parts would produce at least 30 votes for Goodluck.

Until Nigeria's MAINSTREAM political process is ready to produce genuinely gifted and purposeful candidates (we have none in the current political class), Goodluck is frankly the best we have ever had. If another Goodluck had taken over from this Goodluck, our democracy and its institutions would have stood in super solid footing, and we would be on our way to all round development.

Buhari and his marauding abokki squad have taken us 30 years backwards from where we were with Goodluck and we would go a further 100 years backwards with another 4 years of this primitive pig called Buhari.

can you tell me what jonathan achieved.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by kezzydonald52: 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Thank you
Yes i will because he is not deceitful he is coordinated and does not lie to Nigerians like PMB.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by Hedonisst: 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
Kennyprince:
can you tell me what jonathan achieved.

Jonathan's achievements have been rehashed here and there, and everywhere over and over - needlessly if you ask me. A simple Google search would refresh your memories.

But his 'physical' achievements aren't even the issue. Even a demonic despot like Abacha built roads and bridges. So let's leave that for a moment.

Jonathan kick-started the institutionalisation of civility in Nigerian governance. He gave INEC a super free hand, he gave Nigerians a voice. When he ill-advisedly increased fuel price in 2012, he hearkened to the voice of reason and reversed the increase in response to Nigerians' outcry. Compare that to the heartless animal called Buhari, who increased the fuel price from N85 to N145 in 2015 and allowed it to stay that way - the first time in Nigerian democratic history that government ignored protests and allowed the upwardly review of price of fuel to stand.

Jonathan emphasised low inflation rate, which is the key thing that prevents misery and poverty on a massive scale. Throughout his 5 years in power the prices of essential commodities remained stagnant. Food stuff and staples never increased by even N1. Pure water was N5 throughout, and everything else was same. The microeconomics and macroeconomics were super sound. But less than a year into Buhari's evil reign, prices escalated - even ordinary pure water became N10! How can?

Jonathan understood that corruption is endemic in Nigeria, and realised that there was no need for a hubristic approach (media noise indiscriminate arrests, etc), without tackling the problem from the root. That's why he introduced BVN, TSA (yes, he did), etc. The idea was to make it more difficult to steal money, rather than to make noise in the media and arrest people after stealing money.

Goodluck allowed opposition to thrive. He allowed Nigerians to have their say, and if their say was loud enough, he allowed them to have their way. That is leadership. That is democracy, and we were surely on the path of redemption with that civilised man.

Look, no need for this my epistle. The facts are there for any unbiased mind to discern.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by Horus(m): 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
The question should be: Will you vote for corruptiom?
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by oooduancalmdown: 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
DrGoodman:
Yes.

He's the only person who ever sat on aso rock that had a clear plan on how to get the country to where it is supposed to rise to. Others are not even qualified to be Local government chairman.
So this IPOB member was once a Tanoid. Now I believe Biafra agitation is because Jonathan was defeated at the poll
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Seek Election As President Again In 2019? by anthony86(m): 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
The truth is that in 20 years time when this country would have been so messed up our children not this generation will queue up and clamour for Jonathan or even Obasanjo to come rule them just as in the present case of Buhari. When a people fail to learn from history surely history will repeat itself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Agog As Atiku Campaign Train Hit Umuahia (PHOTOS) / Could This Be The Beginning Of An End For Oil Well Owners In Nigeria? / *VIDEO: Oshiomole Caught Inducing & Intimidating Senator-elect During Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.