Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Advice On My Relationship... Status - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On My Relationship... Status (1286 Views)

Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / What Is Your Relationship Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On My Relationship... Status by Holamic: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
I fell in love with a lady that is a devoted Christian and we about to 2 years in the relationship now.. I want to take her to something more important "MARRIAGE". But the problem is this I'm a Muslim and she ready to become part of through that,her mom remain the big issue. Because her mom don't believe in Muslim and this issues is making lose my feelings for her gradually. But my own family insisted I shouldn't bring any lady home if not her. Please be matured with your comments
Re: Advice On My Relationship... Status by Cutehector(m): 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
Why not you become a christian... ?

1 Like

Re: Advice On My Relationship... Status by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
First of all, She's not a devoted Christian. For the bible says do not be unequally yoked with the unbelievers,A true Christian will have no relationship with a Muslim.

Secondly you need a proper evaluation of your feelings for her. If according to you, obstacles You are having is already having a negative effect on your feelings for her, then I think you need some time to think!

Lastly, Do not get involved with a lady without her parent's consent. You both will regret it!

5 Likes

Re: Advice On My Relationship... Status by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
Compatibility is better than love...
Re: Advice On My Relationship... Status by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
LivingFree:
Compatability is better than love...
Please explain for better comprehension cheesy Romanlanders love ABC English cheesy

1 Like

Re: Advice On My Relationship... Status by tetula123(m): 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
why don't you become a Christian?

don't think I will let my sister or child get married to a Muslim..next thing you start bringing other women in name of your religion allows it.
Re: Advice On My Relationship... Status by Holamic: 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
To be frank with you I'm the only Muslim in my family, so my religion has to respected not bacuse of my relationship but my faith. Thanks
tetula123:
why don't you become a Christian?

don't think I will let my sister or child get married to a Muslim..next thing you start bringing other women in name of your religion allows it.
Re: Advice On My Relationship... Status by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
Please explain for better comprehension cheesy Romanlanders love ABC English cheesy

He needs to go find his other half instead of trying to change and mold someone else. Islam requires that she becomes Muslim within 2 years or the marriage is void and the kids belong to him... Allah knows best so I could be wrong about this ruling, but she has to become Muslim and the children belong to their father.

Too much stress for mere konji lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Advice On My Relationship... Status by tetula123(m): 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
Holamic:
To be frank with you I'm the only Muslim in my family, so my religion has to respected not bacuse of my relationship but my faith. Thanks
alright bro
Re: Advice On My Relationship... Status by Horlaidex(m): 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
LivingFree:
Compatability is better than love...

Compatibility

1 Like

Re: Advice On My Relationship... Status by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:38am On Jun 04, 2018
you supposedly "love" someone yet you are not willing to change your religion in order to be happy with that person?!

people have been abusing the word LOVE since the beginning of time, while in fact they have NO IDEA what the word means.

2 Likes

Re: Advice On My Relationship... Status by Holamic: 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
I understand what you mean.... I believe relationship has really help us understand what we know as LOVE.
MrBrownJay1:
you supposedly "love" someone yet you are not willing to change your religion in order to be happy with that person?!

people have been abusing the word LOVE since the beginning of time, while in fact they have NO IDEA what the word means.
Re: Advice On My Relationship... Status by tytunji29(m): 4:35am On Jun 05, 2018
Cutehector:
Why not you become a christian... ?
i tire ooo since ur ppl wan u to bring ha hum
Re: Advice On My Relationship... Status by Cutehector(m): 5:52am On Jun 05, 2018
Holamic:
I don't think you and her will get married.. Just go and look for a Muslim wife..

1 Like

Re: Advice On My Relationship... Status by Doerstech(m): 6:00am On Jun 05, 2018
Definitely not a Christian.....Being a Christian is not by name or going to Church...Christians are followers of Christ and No daughter of Christ will contemplate dumping Christ or even getting married to anyone that's not a Christian.....
Re: Advice On My Relationship... Status by OgahBohz: 7:14am On Jun 05, 2018
MariaLavina:
First of all, She's not a devoted Christian. For the bible says do not be unequally yoked with the unbelievers,A true Christian will have no relationship with a Muslim.

Secondly you need a proper evaluation of your feelings for her. If according to you, obstacles You are having is already having a negative effect on your feelings for her, then I think you need some time to think!

Lastly, Do not get involved with a lady without her parent's consent. You both will regret it!

its funny how people are quick to condemn ..only to do worse when faced with same situation ...,

do you even know what unbelievers mean?

and FYI in the ancient bible that was written in hibruu the word used is not unbelievers its a term used to qualify idol worshipers , Muslims believe in one God, Christians believe in three Gods .. that's the diff ..

most Christians don't even know a thing about the bible .. ..

1 Like

Re: Advice On My Relationship... Status by OgahBohz: 7:17am On Jun 05, 2018
of op just ignore and forget getting married to her and look for another girl ..

in Nigeria marriages like this don't last , you'll both end up offending many pple ,

and these pple can mar your marital life

sorry I know how it feels ..buh trust me it doesn't worth it
Re: Advice On My Relationship... Status by Holamic: 9:44am On Jun 05, 2018
Thanks for the idea....
OgahBohz:
of op just ignore and forget getting married to her and look for another girl ..

in Nigeria marriages like this don't last , you'll both end up offending many pple ,

and these pple can mar your marital life

sorry I know how it feels ..buh trust me it doesn't worth it
Re: Advice On My Relationship... Status by RSVP: 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
"Catch 22" Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Advice On My Relationship... Status by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
Let her go, your marriage will be miserable if her mom doesn't like you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Married Lady And Her Ex Paraded After They Were Caught Having Sex In Enugu / Are Nigerian Women Sexist? / HELP PLEASE! How Can I Get Him Without Being A Threat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.