Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki (2661 Views)

We Were Forced To Implicate Saraki - Offa Robbery Suspect / Why Mailafia Will Not Honour Police Invitation – Legal Team / We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by Otunbalarry: 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
NEWS DIGEST – Senate President, Bukola Saraki will honor
the invitation by the Nigerian Police, if he is served, his new
media aide, Olu Onemola has said on twitter.

Olu W. Onemola @ OnemolaOlu said:
“As someone that respects the rule of law and constituted
authorities, the Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola
Saraki, has read the story going around on social media and
he will honour the invitation when served,” The tweet reads.

Senator Saraki is alleged to be involved in the Offa robbery
which happened weeks ago.

https://newsdigest.ng/news/2018/06/03/offa-robbery-saraki/

1 Like

Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by DrGoodman: 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
grin
Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by clitlicker: 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
president saraki

if u know u know
Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by Mutemenot(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
hmmmm, so IGP wants to claim victory of who honours first shocked
Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by ismail4sure: 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
good
Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
You don't have a choice. The idiotic people of Biafra will not save you if you fail to honour the invitation.

Useless man.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by seunmsg(m): 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
That's the reasonable thing to do. Honour the invitation and clear your name if you indeed have nothing to hide.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by divinelove(m): 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
grin

he doesnt have a choice, except he want to be treated like DINO.
he shld go and prove his innocence, he shld go with a team of SAN ooo before SARs will detain him on the orders of IG.

what i think=. saraki has no business with ofa robbery but those boys may have been his former political thugs yes he bought them those sophisticated guns to be used for political fights but unfortunately they used it for robbery killing 33, now he may be an accomplice angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
You don't have a choice. The idiotic people of Biafra will not save you if you fail to honour the invitation.

Useless man.

Palm wine Speaking grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by chriskosherbal(m): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
Yes sir....honour the invitation and clear your name ghats what men who are not guilty do ..

Unlike others that were invited countless number of times but keep making excuses.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by Adaowerri111: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
APC and intimidation, Will the killer orji uzo kalu be invited?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by CodeTemplar: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
The whole theory makes sense and a possibility . . .
Highly placed people are capable of doing anything. It doesn't make sense that robbers looking for money will kill so much souls unprovoked.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by IsThisChange: 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Useless man.

Look at this shameless SHE-MALE

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by IsThisChange: 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
One drunkard She-Male on the loose from BMC drinking competition.

If you like call Myd44 na you sabi

Let me help you call am self

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by magoo10(m): 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
Saraki's democratic gentility beats my imagination atimes,if buhari can be half a democrat like him Nigeria would have been a lot better.

Despite his shortcomings Saraki's national assembly is the little reason why the common man have hope today and have the self belonging of a democracy else buhari with his tyrannical dictator tendency would be walking on the heads of Nigerians against their human rights.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by isaacsegun(m): 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
f
Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by doctokwus: 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
He must obviously have learnt from Dino Melaye's treatment.
If he is officially invited and fails to honour the invite,but instead goes about whipping sentiments and doing childish stunts,the police can frustrate any plans he has to recontest his senatorial seat,while officially still carrying out their duties!
Imagine being detained for failing to honor an invite during the period of senatorial primaries election.
Saraki will thus be effectively cut off from outbidding his primaries opponents and thus goes his re-election bid before it even starts.
The IGP on the other hand cannot be removed by the Senate.He is at the discretion of the president and under this one,everybody is a boss unto himself and carries out which order he/she deems fit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
This girl, is everything okay with you?
NgeneUkwenu:

Useless man.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
G
Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by tballeyy(m): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
Before Milaye vs IGP
Now
Saraki vs IGP
Season film that has no end
Dogara should be warming up

1 Like

Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by thatigboman: 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
darol4real:
This girl, is everything okay with you?
ngeneukwenu is a man. He posted a picture in abakiliki that reflected his face one time. Ask him, he can't deny it.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by Josh44s(m): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
What have we done to ourselves? Who will save us from the hands of this bloody Fulani we accidentally elected as president.

Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by utytill(m): 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
this one wey ur phone battery d show 21%.battery low,no light for abuja abi?
Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by 9jaArea: 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
You won't honour before? Take a queue from the bushy hair Senator or act like your man Dino.
Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by greatiyk4u(m): 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
Dino season two loading
Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by dechriscool(m): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
There is a country called Nigeria.Where if you
1.Speak against the government
2.If you have any ambition to contest any political position against the government
3.If you have any secret about the evil deed by this government officials .
-You will be frame,
-invited by their police dogs,
-Media propagandas by their media houses
-Charge to court and being prosecuted by their judges .

God we need your mercies to get pass this tyrannic administration.Nothing but what befell Abacha will do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

VP DEBATE : Osibanjo's Stammering Has Been Remixed. / Buhari Is Sick In Body, Soul And Mind, Obasanjo Tells BBC / Ganduje Commissions ‘Biggest’ Filling Station In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.