Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,354 members, 7,864,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki (2675 Views)

We Were Forced To Implicate Saraki - Offa Robbery Suspect / Why Mailafia Will Not Honour Police Invitation – Legal Team / We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by Omeokachie: 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
There seems to be a strategy here from you know who...

Provoke people and get them throw insults which s/he quickly reports to the mod as violation of rule2.
Their plan is to have vocal opposition voices banned so they can have a free reign in propagating their propaganda.

People should learn to avoid this individual like s/he does not exist.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by obonujoker(m): 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
Omeokachie:
There seems to be a strategy here from you know who...

Provoke people and get them throw insults which s/he quickly reports to the mod as violation of rule2.
Their plan is to have vocal opposition voices banned so they can have a free reign in propagating their propaganda.

People should learn to avoid this individual like s/he does not exist.

Lol... we already know the antics of the cursed BMC operators.... grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
This will be a long and interesting Journey
Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by MaziOmenuko: 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
Do you have a choice? Of course you will go and clear yourself.

Politicians arm tugs always, let us take a minute and think about the innocent 33 lives that was wasted. They had family and loved ones too.
Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by Viergeachar: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
divinelove:
grin

he doesnt have a choice, except he want to be treated like DINO.
he shld go and prove his innocence, he shld go with a team of SAN ooo before SARs will detain him on the orders of IG.

what i think=. saraki has no business with ofa robbery but those boys may have been his former political thugs yes he bought them those sophisticated guns to be used for political fights but unfortunately they used it for robbery killing 33, now he may be an accomplice angry

If that be case, almost no Nigerian politician is innocent.

I hope those robbers won't be left off the hook since they are about politicising this clear criminal case

1 Like

Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by kimjongJezebel: 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
tinsel:

Always the first to use vulger language, and the first also to run to rule 2.
You called a man you don't know and does not know you a useless man.

Just watch, all the people the she-male reported will be banned by the APC mod while the shd-male and other BMCs will be left to propagate their propaganda.

When you don't see them responding to the thread again , they've all been banned. That's what has been going on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by Lot13(m): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
divinelove:
grin

he doesnt have a choice, except he want to be treated like DINO.
he shld go and prove his innocence, he shld go with a team of SAN ooo before SARs will detain him on the orders of IG.

what i think=. saraki has no business with ofa robbery but those boys may have been his former political thugs yes he bought them those sophisticated guns to be used for political fights but unfortunately they used it for robbery killing 33, now he may be an accomplice angry
Exactly my thoughts.
Re: BREAKING | Offa Robbery: I Will Honour Police Invitation – Saraki by IsThisChange: 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
lalasticlala Mynd44 stop deleting my comments. I did not violate any of the Forum rules.

Are ipob yoots no longer a terrorist group according to Nigeria's Law?

What is wrong with you people?

CC: Seun

A n soro pataki eleyi yi n pariwo IPOD ki ni soro he gan

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of President Buhari Cracking A Joke With A Waiter / #pmbinuyo: Mild Drama As APC Supporters Hail Udom At VAI Airport. / Channels TV Don't Run Adverts Like CNN, FOX , They Get Money By Corruption-kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.