Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Who Is That Ex Of Urz That You Miss Most, Do U Want Him/her Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is That Ex Of Urz That You Miss Most, Do U Want Him/her Back? (1218 Views)

Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? / Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland / How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is That Ex Of Urz That You Miss Most, Do U Want Him/her Back? by blazesam(m): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
Yes oo i want mine back. NAME: PRIME LADY
Re: Who Is That Ex Of Urz That You Miss Most, Do U Want Him/her Back? by Dillusionist(m): 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
ex kor,ex ni.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Ex Of Urz That You Miss Most, Do U Want Him/her Back? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
I don't want any of them back. They were ex for a reason and ex shall they be.

OK bye.
Re: Who Is That Ex Of Urz That You Miss Most, Do U Want Him/her Back? by yarimo(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
Apart from her big soft BOOBS and free sex everyday nothing more again to miss undecided
Re: Who Is That Ex Of Urz That You Miss Most, Do U Want Him/her Back? by chillychill(f): 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2018
... I don't go back them no matter how nice they were.. They are exs cos dey deserve to be an ex so they should stay as an ex lobatan undecided
Re: Who Is That Ex Of Urz That You Miss Most, Do U Want Him/her Back? by oshe11: 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
Only had one ex and one gf.....

Don't want her back though but I miss everything about her embarassed

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Ex Of Urz That You Miss Most, Do U Want Him/her Back? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hmmm never wish to bring back the relationship again ooooooh
Re: Who Is That Ex Of Urz That You Miss Most, Do U Want Him/her Back? by austyn0(m): 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
Hmmm never wish to bring back the relationship again ooooooh
Why?
Re: Who Is That Ex Of Urz That You Miss Most, Do U Want Him/her Back? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
austyn0:
Why?

Nothing special about him na
Re: Who Is That Ex Of Urz That You Miss Most, Do U Want Him/her Back? by jonaifame22(m): 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
damilola babatunde,she was the apple of my eyes

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Ex Of Urz That You Miss Most, Do U Want Him/her Back? by austyn0(m): 12:27am On Jun 04, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Okay.

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Ex Of Urz That You Miss Most, Do U Want Him/her Back? by Nofav0rs(m): 12:40am On Jun 04, 2018
yarimo:
Apart from her big soft BOOBS and free sex everyday nothing more again to miss undecided
dolly
Re: Who Is That Ex Of Urz That You Miss Most, Do U Want Him/her Back? by Famousqueen(f): 1:25am On Jun 04, 2018
a big one
Re: Who Is That Ex Of Urz That You Miss Most, Do U Want Him/her Back? by okolet(m): 6:59am On Jun 04, 2018
Is there anything special about you either? undecided
rebirthforgoody:

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Ex Of Urz That You Miss Most, Do U Want Him/her Back? by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 04, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

. Nothing special about him but you agreed to date him at first and let him straff your honey pot. Nothing special. See her mouth like fulani herdsmen wife.

grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Ex Of Urz That You Miss Most, Do U Want Him/her Back? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 04, 2018
I miss my ex a lot and I still won't her back. We still have sex though. Since she is still single and not in relationship after she broke up with me. Tried to talk to her to come back but she said she don't feel like, like her heart not just there anymore but we do have good sex most times....

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Ex Of Urz That You Miss Most, Do U Want Him/her Back? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2018
okolet:
Is there anything special about you either? undecided

Alot if you must know
Re: Who Is That Ex Of Urz That You Miss Most, Do U Want Him/her Back? by nanauju(f): 11:52am On Jun 04, 2018
I miss him. When he tried coming back to me, I ruined everything.
Re: Who Is That Ex Of Urz That You Miss Most, Do U Want Him/her Back? by okolet(m): 11:52am On Jun 04, 2018
Really? cheesy
rebirthforgoody:

Alot if you must know
Re: Who Is That Ex Of Urz That You Miss Most, Do U Want Him/her Back? by VERDA: 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ire2:

. Nothing special about him but you agreed to date him at first and let him straff your honey pot. Nothing special. See her mouth like fulani herdsmen wife.

grin

Loool.....guy,why you take am P na??, the girl steal your money?
Re: Who Is That Ex Of Urz That You Miss Most, Do U Want Him/her Back? by fancy4eve(f): 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
my mum will always say I should learn to Gv out my used toys to d needy Wich am doing, so an ex will always b an ex to me, No going back.

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Ex Of Urz That You Miss Most, Do U Want Him/her Back? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
VERDA:

Loool.....guy,why you take am P na??, the girl steal your money?

That kind ugly girl nor fit steal my money angry

(1) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Girl Is Dating A Married Man With 3 Kids, He Slept With Her & Mum / Who Can Explain This / Drake Under Fire For Kissing And handling 17-year-old Girl Onstage In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.