Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Cross River State Government Signs Mou With FCMB To Pay 5000 Youths 7,500 Naira - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cross River State Government Signs Mou With FCMB To Pay 5000 Youths 7,500 Naira (530 Views)

Man Marries Two Wives Same Day In Cross River (Photos) / Man Beats Up Lady In Bayelsa For Refusing To Have Sex After Collecting 5000 / Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cross River State Government Signs Mou With FCMB To Pay 5000 Youths 7,500 Naira by Skywardz101: 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
www.taab101.com.ng/2018/06/cross-river-state-government-signs-mou.html

The Cross River State Government has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the final engagement of FCMB as the official Payment Service Provider (PSP) for the Public Work Fare (PWF) component of the World Bank assisted YESSO program.
The Commissioner for Youths and Sports, Mr. Asu Okang who signed the MoU on behalf of the State Government said, “Yesterday 31st May 2018 was very phenomenal for me. I signed on behalf of Cross River State Government, MOU/Contract agreement for the final engagement of FCMB as the official Payment service Provider (PSP) for the Public Work Fare (PWF) component of the World Bank assisted YESSO program in our dear State.
The Commissioner further stated that the scheme will aid 5000 youths across the 18 LGAs of the state with menial jobs ranging from helping kids to cross the road, tree planting, civil security (vigilante) which they would earn the sum of 7, 500 as monthly stipend for five years.

“This signals the commencement of biometric exercise and pay rolling of our entire beneficiaries. Under the scheme, 5000 youths selected from across the State, shall be benefiting from the social support operations with the payment of 7, 500 monthly, in addition to skill acquisition for the next five years.
“Beneficiaries are only expected to work from their locations for 2hours per day, three days per week, without necessarily obstructing their regular daily activities. Meagre chores like helping kids to cross road during rush hours, at designated zebra crossing, civil security i.e. vigilante, security information sharing, tree planting etc. are some selected areas of engagement.” Asu Okang said.
He concluded by appreciating the State Governor, Senator Ben Ayade for releasing the States counterpart funds on time. “Many thanks to His Excellency, the Youth friendly Governor, Senator Ben Ayade, for the timely release of the state counterpart fund and money needed for purchase of work tools.”

MORE: www.taab101.com.ng/2018/06/cross-river-state-government-signs-mou.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River State Government Signs Mou With FCMB To Pay 5000 Youths 7,500 Naira by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
Later RoseOkoji will be complaining that her governor is not the best thing to happen to her state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River State Government Signs Mou With FCMB To Pay 5000 Youths 7,500 Naira by Skywardz101: 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
But sincerely, Governor Ayade has not been of great contribution to the state. He has failed the people who voted him in, However he has done a great job at publicizing himself to be a great governor which we All know is a lie. You can Disprove Me by mentioning Ten quality contributions he has made to the state(AS GOVERNOR).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River State Government Signs Mou With FCMB To Pay 5000 Youths 7,500 Naira by RoseOkoji(f): 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
Later RoseOkoji will be complaining that her governor is not the best thing to happen to her state
but dear
7500 a month won't even help me in anyway
After a week of school issues it's gone n I'm back to square one
But oh well I "guess" he's doing a good job
Re: Cross River State Government Signs Mou With FCMB To Pay 5000 Youths 7,500 Naira by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
It is something, learn to be financially disciplined it helps, abi you want to finish all my money. During our time 5k was for 3 months wink
RoseOkoji:
but dear
7500 a month won't even help me in anyway
After a week of school issues it's gone n I'm back to square one
But oh well I "guess" he's doing a good job

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Good When There’s Trust Issues In A Relationship That Is Close To 4years / .. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Daughter Announces Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.