Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,410 members, 7,833,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Is It Good When There’s Trust Issues In A Relationship That Is Close To 4years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good When There’s Trust Issues In A Relationship That Is Close To 4years (533 Views)

(video)dogs Are Very Good When It’s Comes To S3x Than Most Men- Slay Queen Share / Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? / I Pee In My Pant Always Because I Feel So Good When I’m Wet Down - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good When There’s Trust Issues In A Relationship That Is Close To 4years by Hoyindar321: 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
Please I need your help based on this
How can a guy that you’ve been dating for more than 4yrs Nd not just about love sex affection etc .........
you share in the relationship but good friendship being shared Nd we share lots of things in common even tell each other when and how we’ve by any chance have another shuffling of girls /guys and the same guy still went behind you to cheat and all Nd came back put blames on you that the lady is wrong..... have been going through this trauma for sometime
I’ve wept over this matter but I need your opinion base on this trust issue and how to overcome such guy cry���
Re: Is It Good When There’s Trust Issues In A Relationship That Is Close To 4years by Famousqueen(f): 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2018
i don't understand what you typed

1 Like

Re: Is It Good When There’s Trust Issues In A Relationship That Is Close To 4years by 234GT(m): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
Your write-up sounds like Russian.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good When There’s Trust Issues In A Relationship That Is Close To 4years by dingbang(m): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
Have you kissed or had sex with another guy in the course of your relationship with him?

A yes or no answer please
Re: Is It Good When There’s Trust Issues In A Relationship That Is Close To 4years by Abee79(m): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hoyindar321:
Please I need your help based on this
How can a guy that you’ve been dating for more than 4yrs Nd not just about love sex affection etc .........
you share in the relationship but good friendship being shared Nd we share lots of things in common even tell each other when and how we’ve by any chance have another shuffling of girls /guys and the same guy still went behind you to cheat and all Nd came back put blames on you that the lady is wrong..... have been going through this trauma for sometime
I’ve wept over this matter but I need your opinion base on this trust issue and how to overcome such guy cry���
Op, I think you need to weep over your English grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Good When There’s Trust Issues In A Relationship That Is Close To 4years by izzou(m): 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
Forgive and forget ma cool

Just show a little mercy on him. Okay?

And please, while forgiving him, try and punctuate your write up. Abeg cool
Re: Is It Good When There’s Trust Issues In A Relationship That Is Close To 4years by Hoyindar321: 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
Like my guy cheated yesterday Nd we don’t hide things like that from each other but decided to blame me for his stupidity Nd said he doesn’t trust me
Like trying to make me look stupid Nd guilty for his bad behavior @famousqueen
Re: Is It Good When There’s Trust Issues In A Relationship That Is Close To 4years by Hoyindar321: 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
No @dingbang
Re: Is It Good When There’s Trust Issues In A Relationship That Is Close To 4years by Hoyindar321: 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
Sorry guys am new here
Will do that next time
Re: Is It Good When There’s Trust Issues In A Relationship That Is Close To 4years by dingbang(m): 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hoyindar321:
No @dingbang
ok.. Cheat on him
Re: Is It Good When There’s Trust Issues In A Relationship That Is Close To 4years by ednut1(m): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hoyindar321:
Sorry guys am new here
Will do that next time
all i see is a weak emotional gal. Y date a guy for 4 years Dats crap. He clearly doesnt love u. Move on or drink sniper
Re: Is It Good When There’s Trust Issues In A Relationship That Is Close To 4years by Famousqueen(f): 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hoyindar321:

Like my guy cheated yesterday Nd we don’t hide things like that from each other but decided to blame me for his stupidity Nd said he doesn’t trust me
Like trying to make me look stupid Nd guilty for his bad behavior @famousqueen
sweetheart, i know that it not easy leaving him now, because you're in love with him, the truth is he don't deserve you, men who cheat on their women do anything to conceal it from her, and if they're caught in the process they do anything to apologise and make her happy, for him to blame it on you, shows he doesn't respect you, for you to get back at him, you need to let go, find another man that will love you.
Re: Is It Good When There’s Trust Issues In A Relationship That Is Close To 4years by philcz(m): 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
dingbang:
ok.. Cheat on him
I expected a better response from you and not this. If she cheats on the guy now, he will bring the issue here and you will still call her a hoe.
Re: Is It Good When There’s Trust Issues In A Relationship That Is Close To 4years by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
cheesy

In short, u been dating him for 4yrs and u are both in an "OPEN RELATIONSHIP" grin

Once u signed up for this, a word "CHEATING" is not applicable coz it means that u are both free to do whatever u want just like having FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS.. wink

It will be useless pointing fingers who made a mistake first. U risk ur emotions here & if u dont know how to play ur cards in this situation, it's ur lost coz ur a female.
Re: Is It Good When There’s Trust Issues In A Relationship That Is Close To 4years by Shugarlord213: 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hoyindar321:
Sorry guys am new here
Will do that next time

The truth is that you have nothing to offer your man. Get a job

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Tell Her You Dont Like Her / 140 Best Friend Birthday Wishes / Hilarious! See What They Did To Trump And Putin, Lol:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.