Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,305 members, 7,829,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" (30736 Views)

How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
Arondizuogu:

We should learn our languages first before Arabic. Cantonese is the largest growing language and we ain't even learning it and you are talking shit about Arabic. Go and learn Arabic bye!!
Please, try read properly. I have said it before it is your choice to learn it or not.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
Empiree:
You will wait till eternal. Besides, you are christian but wish someone dead shocked In another second you will start preaching how Jesus preached love. Not only love but loving your enemies too grin

With or without Queen, Islam will eventually take over UK. It is inevitable, buddy cheesy

Once Britain is taken over by Muslims, entire EU become stooge to islam grin grin

Hahahahahaha grin

i laugh. Your own Mumu no be here. No need to talk to you. grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by Preator: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
Five pages of comments on an issue that is baseless. For f**k sake, they weren't tested on Arabic. It was just pure f**king English. This divide and conquer still working on fools. And most of these religious defenders have unclean hands and hearts.
Religion: opium of the masses

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:

Arabic is just a language, it is different from Islamic Studies.
Stfu who speaks Arabic but Islamic nations Thunder fire ur fingers there angry

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by Empiree: 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
gimakon:

Hahahahahaha grin

i laugh. Your own Mumu no be here. No need to talk to you grin
Ofc, you gotta bow out
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by CodeTemplar: 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
yazach:

Just compare Adeboye's maturity with his
?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by Pataricatering(f): 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
princfred:
They are trying to ensure only or mainly muslims are in the forces so as to execute the islamization process. They have already killed off and drastically reduced people of other tribes/religion in the army using fake Bokoharam now its police to be cleansed next.

Even in this thread, you will see the so called "learned, nice muslim" supporting or downplaying the heinous agenda of their core one.
keep quiet ! This stupid “ Islamization agenda “ you people have been screaming yet we see 15 churches on one street with criminal pastors fleecing and shaving all your heads - but you won’t let people rest with the nonsense !
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by CodeTemplar: 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
mfm04622:

If truly the Bishop said this or allowed somebody to say this on his behalf, am sorry the Bishop is stupid!

Did the Bishop confirm this before raising this false alarm? Was there any instructions for candidate to attempt any other exam apart from English? Any evidence of this? Nonsense
He isn't stupid. Is arabic one of our lingua franca? Why make an alien language a part of exam.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by CodeTemplar: 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
Pataricatering:
keep quiet ! This stupid “ Islamization agenda “ you people have been screaming yet we see 15 churches on one street with criminal pastors fleecing and shaving all your heads - but you won’t let people rest with the nonsense !
they don't preach with knives or bombs so your rant is misplaced.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by CodeTemplar: 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
Carlmax:

Then the south-west should join in seceding as well, you don't expect the rest of the south to continue in this failed project because you want a balanced population.
What happens to the remaining Christian up north?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
CodeTemplar:
I know muslims will soon jump on this thread and start attacking the person of Oyedepo for being wealthy.
Same muslims who have kept quiet about Boko Haram who are increasing the number of Christian widows. The subtle attempt to incite Christians against their spiritual leaders is seen clearly.

Tell me how writing a language amounts to an Islaamiation plot?
Why are most christians this dump!
When we write in English your colonial master's language which was brought and spread inthe name of christianity into Nigeria muslims never shouted christianization agenda.
Is there not a single sensible christian among you?
Everything you want to be about you.
We sneeze is Islaamization
We cough it is Islaamization,but once we say we want our own you cry wolf wolf.
Are you all suffering from mental paralysis?
For you to be unable to tell between a language and a religion.
I am waiting for a day you will say praying in my mosque is also Islaamization agenda and I will slap the genie out of your sick brains.

I seriously doubt if arabic language is a complusory subject like some of you are claiming.
It n different from other languages we sit for like French and German,but as usual the christians are hell bent on making everything sound like an attack on them.
Do I blame you,when you don't know the difference between a man(Jesus) and God how then do I expect you to know the difference between a langauge and a religion

For your information,we have millions of Arab christians who are spread in the middle east from Syria to Lebanon,from Palestine to Turkey(though in Europe) and other places were muslims used to be dominant and nobody is shouting christianization.

Please,you should all borrow a brain.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by Demmzy15(m): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
Empiree:
You will wait till eternal. Besides, you are christian but wish someone dead shocked In another second you will start preaching how Jesus preached love. Not only love but loving your enemies too grin

With or without Queen, Islam will eventually take over UK. It is inevitable, buddy cheesy

Once Britain is taken over by Muslims, entire EU become stooge to islam grin grin
We've taken over many areas in the UK, plus, I read about Prince Charles and discovered that he's very apologetic to Islam. If he can revert like this, Britain is ours!

Allaahu Akbar! grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by Demmzy15(m): 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
CodeTemplar:
they don't preach with knives or bombs so your rant is misplaced.
Are you sure? How did Christianity get into Nigeria if not through British bombs and knives?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by CodeTemplar: 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
Demmzy15:
Are you sure? How did Christianity get into Nigeria if not through British bombs and knives?
Stop confusing slave trade with Christianity.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by CodeTemplar: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
Arabic is synonymous with islam in Nigeria and not an official language so use ur arabic saturated brain well.

IbnAbdullah1:

Tell me how writing a language amounts to an Islaamiation plot?
Why are most christians this dump!
When we write in English your colonial master's language which was brought and spread inthe name of christianity into Nigeria muslims never shouted christianization agenda.
Is there not a single sensible christian among you?
Everything you want to be about you.
We sneeze is Islaamization
We cough it is Islaamization,but once we say we want our own you cry wolf wolf.
Are you all suffering from mental paralysis?
For you to be unable to tell between a language and a religion.
I am waiting for a day you will say praying in my mosque is also Islaamization agenda and I will slap the genie out of your sick brains.

I seriously doubt if arabic language is a complusory subject like some of you are claiming.
It n different from other languages we sit for like French and German,but as usual the christians are hell bent on making everything sound like an attack on them.
Do I blame you,when you don't know the difference between a man(Jesus) and God how then do I expect you to know the difference between a langauge and a religion

For your information,we have millions of Arab christians who are spread in the middle east from Syria to Lebanon,from Palestine to Turkey(though in Europe) and other places were muslims used to be dominant and nobody is shouting christianization.

Please,you should all borrow a brain.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
Oyedepo you are the one fueling the division. Yeye man.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by Gurusarenna: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
Demmzy15:
We've taken over many areas in the UK, plus, I read about Prince Charles and discovered that he's very apologetic to Islam. If he can revert like this, Britain is ours!

Allaahu Akbar! grin

lol.. you won give them sleepless nights grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by Demmzy15(m): 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Stop confusing slave trade with Christianity.
I'm not confusing anything, since you brought slavery into the discussion, many of the pioneers of early Christianity in Nigeria were either former slaves or descendants of slaves.

Christianity wouldn't have entered Nigeria hadn't the British never defeated and colonized us, so what would you call that? And please don't mention Islam, Islam got to North and Southern Nigeria through trade not bloodshed and Conquering.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by Buffalowings3(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
missterious:
Nairaland sef is islamized, talk more of Nigeria. Why can't we comment freely on only one section? I'm afraid to name it before they convert me. Lol

Seun is protecting himself grin
You want them to proclaim fatwa on him like they did to salam rushdie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Arabic is synonymous with islam in Nigeria and not an official language so use ur arabic saturated brain well.

Just like you failed to use your brain to notice that arabic have always being a language spoken and written way before your fore fathers started selling their children to these whites for a piece of mirror.

If out of your anemic brain you can't accept simple language which is also widely spoken by christians from other places and has nothing to do with the spread of Islaam, I am wondering when you can start thinking out of your prejudice mentality.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by Demmzy15(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
Gurusarenna:

lol.. you won give them sleepless nights grin
I wan give them, once we take over France, Britain and Germany - I tell you mehn, it's finished. grin cheesy They're seriously annoying me, just imagine opening eye because of a language. Some Nigerian Christians are hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by Lomprico2: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
Did we not warn all of you before 2015 that this terrorist called buhari's main agenda is to islamise this country?

But that bastard crook from rccg fooled his foolish members to vote this devilish terrorist. Thank God he has felt d pinch from.d blood thirsty jihadist he brought in.

God cannot be mocked!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by mfm04622: 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
CodeTemplar:
He isn't stupid. Is arabic one of our lingua franca? Why make an alien language a part of exam.

That is where the stupidity comes from! Did he care to confirm if it is true before responding? JAMB offers many subjects. The instruction for the Police recruits was to attempt only the English papers! Arabic is on the list as well as other subjects but candidates for the Police exams were required to answer ONLY the English paper in 45 minutes. Even JAMB has released a press statement on this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by Gurusarenna: 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
Demmzy15:
I wan give them, once we take over France, Britain and Germany - I tell you mehn, it's finished. grin cheesy They're seriously annoying me, just imagine opening eye because of a language. Some Nigerian Christians are hypocrites!
asin, the comments on the first page oozes mass ignorance...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by Demmzy15(m): 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
Gurusarenna:
asin, the comments on the first page oozes mass ignorance...
It was so annoyingly my friend, no one was there to counter them. These same people would go to other thread preaching that Yorubas are one but most of them that posted were Yoruba Christians. Many are just hypocrites who just try to align themselves with Muslims when it suites them. There was a thread some months back where they were openly calling for violence against Yorubas Muslims.

This is the sad reality my brother, look at the Palestine issue. The whole world voted against Israel and US, in fact strongest allies like UK, France, Italy and Germany all voted against but because Nigeria voted against they all came for the President's head and accused him of Islamization. Anyways, I'm waiting for the guy to reply me lemme scatter him.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by Demmzy15(m): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lomprico2:
Did we not warn all of you before 2015 that this terrorist called buhari's main agenda is to islamise this country?

But that bastard crook from rccg fooled his foolish members to vote this devilish terrorist. Thank God he has felt d pinch from.d blood thirsty jihadist he brought in.

God cannot be mocked!
Hediot, after eating expired akpu you begin to spout rubbish. Olodo!

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
Muhammad the prophet of Islam gave warning to all Muslims that they should make sure Islam dominate everywhere whereas prophets before him never fight for religion or fight for allah. Slaves of allah worldwide are looking for any means to Islam the whole world Which I know the true God won't allow them.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by 2kris(m): 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
missterious:
Nairaland sef is islamized, talk more of Nigeria. Why can't we comment freely on only one section? I'm afraid to name it before they convert me. Lol
Islamic section make I help you den be dey pay me money for here

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by Carlmax(m): 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
Castanea:

First of all, Northern Muslims were NOT the first literates in Nigeria! I reject this point.

Which year did Arab scholars arrive Northern Nigeria?

And please, English is the Official Language in Nigeria. This means it is the common denominator in all Official matters. Arabic should have no place in Federal Recruitment examinations.[color=#990000][/color]

GBAM!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by babx6752: 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
[b][/b]Arabia is the most widely spoken language in Africa if you can't speak it how did you want to go for peace keeping, Use your brain and stop following fools lmao
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by tinktanker: 1:27am On Jun 05, 2018
When they told some foolish Christians pmb is a religious bigot they still when ahead to vote him.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" by MeKshow(m): 2:07am On Jun 05, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Is it the official language of Nigeria? Arabic is the only for the Quran can be read which means it's used mostly in Islam.

Is the police to be recruited be made to work for only Muslims

This language was in nigeria b4 english... Moreover take it as just a language it is hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. / Rich Churches, Poor Members / Tony Rapu’s Church "The Dome" Sealed Off By Lagos State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.