Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

#Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami (27197 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by zombieHUNTER: 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
Transmission people
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by Speakdatruth: 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
Saraki is too big for them
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by Lomprico2: 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
Breaking News: Police has cancelled invitation to Saraki ask him to only send his statement

https://www.nairaland.com/4542228/offa-robbery-police-retreats-ask

Shame to Buhari

Shame to IGP

Am sure saraki has threatened to open their own can of worms.

Chibok and co scams
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by abokibuhari: 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
Whothecapfits:

Emotions has taken the Better Part of you
Nigerians, I speak the truth you say I'm emotional
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
osinbajo: I am a professor of the law u can't do this.
IGP Iidris: I will transmission the transducer to transfuse transmitter
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by abokikhalifa: 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
abokibuhari:
Short animal

And that was how Adeboye used this thing to deceive us, now it has affected his tithe. As long as buhari remains in power no tithe for those criminals

Is tithe your problem in life?
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by package7(m): 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
Sakari remain unshakable, Hold your silly meeting any where ko kan aiye. Istandwithbukolasaraki#

1 Like

Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by abokibuhari: 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
abokikhalifa:

Is tithe your problem in life?
Why disturb us with tithe when you brought a plague to us, abi when Jonathan they there we worry? Now he brought buhari that destroyed the economy and even get mouth they ask for tithe
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by holluphemydavid(m): 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
abokibuhari:

Same evil tithe that made him say to the whole world that if we don't pay we won't make heaven, they there they waste your money on that thing
U Dat can't even feed ursef is talking abt tithe asif u av d money smh
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by abokibuhari: 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
holluphemydavid:

U Dat can't even feed ursef is talking abt tithe asif u av d money smh
Then the criminal that can feed himself should not ask for my tithe
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by pedrilo: 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
sunnysunny69:
He called a Vice president mere commissioner, now the table may have turned and he might get the Dino treatment. Watery beans fall on you. grin grin grin
this govt is full of bitterness and vindictiveness sha
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by Wisemen0147(m): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
For those mofo that want to kill demselves insist Saraki is criminal,I blif u can now see that we dont ave security under this IG. They good at declare senators wanted on media without official letter written to the person....
Shameless ppl
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by Mortiple(m): 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
abokibuhari:
Short animal

And that was how Adeboye used this thing to deceive us, now it has affected his tithe. As long as buhari remains in power no tithe for those criminals

Then the criminal that can feed himself should not ask for my tithe
What is this mumu talking about?

Wetin concern Adeboye with this nonsense?

Guy, don't let Tramadol destroy your life.
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by obajoje: 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
I noticed that some people are always on ground to post irrationally to divert issues , I wonder what tithes has got this issue
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by Geepapi(m): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
See ehn Nigerian politics is not something one has to suffer himself in worrying about, this people have a way of dealing and settling with themselves, they are all the same, criminals accusing fellow criminal
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by buhariguy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
abokibuhari:

Same evil tithe that made him say to the whole world that if we don't pay we won't make heaven, they there they waste your money on that thing
if good people like me don't pay tithe, I will not make heaven, but the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra don't need to pay tithe because they are already heading to hell for worshiping their fellow human being. Their terrorist leader
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by san316(m): 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
Now for the wailers, if he is let off the hook, Saraki will be a real criminal and if he is prosecuted further, he will be their hero. double faced nymphs
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by Viergeachar: 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
gurnam:
Gun running is a criminal offence

If you are not pro-Buhari... smiley
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by Temsirim(m): 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
I love this!
Ogonimilitant:
The IG should understand that the Pharoah who does not know Joseph is coming soon.
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
I thought Osinbanjo was just a mere commissional
Saraki, why re you running to a mere commissional? You think say Nigeria na Kwara?
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
Saraki, why re you running to a mere commissional? You think say Nigeria na Kwara?
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by samuelchimmy(m): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
propaganda every where
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by samuelchimmy(m): 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

Saraki, why re you running to a mere commissional?
You think say Nigeria na Kwara?
thats because osinbanjo has a minimum level of reasoning,compared to the person you suppose he meets
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by Meritocracy: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
Trump is watching the drama in 4D
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
san316:
Now for the wailers, if he is let off the hook, Saraki will be a real criminal and if he is prosecuted further, he will be their hero. double faced nymphs
Wailers re a terrible lot, waiting to breath down ones neck irrespective whatever step one chooses to take.
If Saraki is left of the hook, wailers will be the 1st to accuse the FG of turning a blind eye to the crimes committed by APC members.
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
...and there goes the end of the whole case...Saraki just have to send a written statement...he hasn't enjoyed his position as Senate President since 2015...
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by Coldfeets: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Am not in support of any politician but with this kind of politics, we re doomed. May God help us.

It is either you write...

I am not...

Or just...

I'm not...

But never never

Am not...

Only idiots write Am not...
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by NigeriaB(m): 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
yarimo:
SARAKI must face the law. LOBATAN grin

if found guilty by a competent court rite?
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by Facile17(m): 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
We are watching the drama

Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by hypnotic(m): 5:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
Is Osinbajo our president or the president can't speak?
Re: #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
Bizibi:
3 yrs with wahala,next 4 yrs will be civil war in APC camp......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Dogara Out, Amaechi Makes Tinubu’s Campaign List / These 20 Things Will Improve Your Life / Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.