Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Why Are Men Obsessed With Penis Size? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Obsessed With Penis Size? (1206 Views)

Why Are Nairaland Men Obsessed with Mé?? / Meet Intersex Man With Vagina And Intersex Woman With Penis (photos) / Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men Obsessed With Penis Size? by Chapelbeatz(m): 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
And in reality,i dont know why men generally are obsessed with comparing their penis size with other men.i really cant point out whether is an age thing or what.cos most boys are fond of measuring with rulers and some men go as far as taking pics to show their prowessssssss.

What do you think?
Re: Why Are Men Obsessed With Penis Size? by blackboy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
Im just reading or hearing this for the first time. Thought it was about lasting long not size?
Re: Why Are Men Obsessed With Penis Size? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
Fix the title to why are stupid+ Jobless, unfocused and unambitious boys obsessed with this

This is a rubbish thread, and i suggest you read your books and focus on your studies so you can enter university and graduate well then you would be a useful member of society

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Obsessed With Penis Size? by Chapelbeatz(m): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lakeside79:
Fix the title to why are stupid+ Jobless, unfocused and unambitious boys obsessed with this

This is a rubbish thread, and i suggest you read your books and focus on your studies so you can enter university and graduate well then you would be a useful member of society

hmmm oga lakeside money no dey to buy book read na.no blame us ooooooo
Re: Why Are Men Obsessed With Penis Size? by Chapelbeatz(m): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
blackboy:
Im just reading or hearing this for the first time. Thought it was about lasting long not size?

madness is also in conformity to the maxim "different strokes for different folks"

so you know......
Re: Why Are Men Obsessed With Penis Size? by swiz123(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
I can't believe kimbraa is viewing this thread.

Is she also interested to know why we adore and compare our gargantuan dicks

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Obsessed With Penis Size? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
swiz123:
I can't believe kimb.raa is viewing this thread
I was just viewing, but see how you brought me into the thread. Anyway, answer the question. grin
Re: Why Are Men Obsessed With Penis Size? by KevinDein: 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
Even though they say size doesn't matter (which I don't agree) a big dicckk gives a man some sort of mental and psychological boost; does a whole lot of good to his confidence during sex. Also, the sight of it turns a lot of ladies on pretty much the same way big butt or big breast turn men on.

Trust me, man, you are better off with a big dicckk.
Re: Why Are Men Obsessed With Penis Size? by pocohantas(f): 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
KevinDein:
Even though they say size doesn't matter (which I don't agree) a big dicckk gives a man some sort of mental and psychological boost; does a whole lot of good to his confidence during sex. Also, the sight of it turns a lot of ladies on pretty much the same way big butt or big breast turn men on.

Trust me, man, you are better off with a big dicckk.

Please, tell me more...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Obsessed With Penis Size? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
You should see how men from different works of life call in to buy enlargement pumps and oil. You'd be surprised that size indeed matters.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Obsessed With Penis Size? by Kimcutie: 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
These girls want to know why we adore and protect big dïcks undecided

Check my dp to know why.
Re: Why Are Men Obsessed With Penis Size? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
choose

Re: Why Are Men Obsessed With Penis Size? by Kimcutie: 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
pocohantas:

Please, tell me more...
That picture is too graphic.
Re: Why Are Men Obsessed With Penis Size? by Kimcutie: 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
jessca048:
choose
Your type is 14.
Re: Why Are Men Obsessed With Penis Size? by Headlesschicken(m): 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
undecided If only u had one, then u would know d usefulness...
Re: Why Are Men Obsessed With Penis Size? by meobizy(f): 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
Useless thread is useless. There are too many kids and immature minds on this forum.

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! / Is She Playing Me Please Advice Me / When Your Girl Can Look You Straight In The Eyes,what Those It Mean.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.