Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! (1198 Views)

Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Guys Are Like That, Girls Are Like This / Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! by LordsApostle: 11:20am On Oct 22, 2018
So a user posted this on our page.. You can see for yourself.

UncleDeborah:
This life just funny sha.. Small dollars wey I make I flaunt am for WhatsApp with exotic drinks with a cool ride at the background. This morning I woke up my WhatsApp don flooded already. Babes wey we never relate for years dey call me complain say "I didn't even bother to ask of her since". Another one tell me say she dey vex I say wetin happen. She tell me say I no even bother call am since all these days.

Like 5 don ask me already if I dont mind if they come spend weekend with me grin. These are esteemed and normal girls .

When there's money there's power, every pussy will start begging you to come and fvck it.

That's what the brother posted, and I can only confirm that now, and here...

My response, women are like that, they are commodities to be purchased, once you have the money, you buy the best of the best... You bid for the best of them and buy...

My fellow gentle men. Get money and bites much women as you want.

The Apostle.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! by LordsApostle: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2018
Be like this prince, that married two women on the same day... wink wink

Re: Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! by TheOdd1sOut: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2018
true talk

all pussys get wet and bow on the mention of money

flaunt that money and you'll have an unlimited supply of Kitty Kat's

but that guy is lucky sha

three some for life

what a lucky guy

1 Like

Re: Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 22, 2018
true, very true. I pray God blesses with a good job, I go fork these bisshes tire.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! by udoka55555: 11:25am On Oct 22, 2018
true

but some of them no need your money...

they want true love.......

from 30-40yrs!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2018
My response, women are like that, they are commodities to be purchased, once you have the money, you buy the best of the best... You bid for the best of them and buy...

Ok. Now Tell me your mother's or sister's worth.
Since they are commodities, I'd love to buy them.
Re: Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! by TheOdd1sOut: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2018
Xaos:

ass licker. what does this have to do with what you just said?
Re: Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! by chiommy123(f): 11:32am On Oct 22, 2018
certainly there are women like that but some truely know their worth
Re: Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! by LordsApostle: 11:34am On Oct 22, 2018
Xaos:

when them tell una make una get small sense, very small sense una no go gree; now imagine what you typed, read am again and talk of e make sense to you.

You think all these your asslicking will make any girl on NL to PM you and come give you free pussy? Keep fooling yourself, don't go and make money.
Because without it, no chick will give you Nada!!! Better wake up.

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! by LordsApostle: 11:34am On Oct 22, 2018
chiommy123:
certainly there are women like that but some truely know their worth

Keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 22, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
ass licker. what does this have to do with what you just said?

Get the fúck out of my mentions .... Or are you also interested in telling me your mother's or sister's worth?

1 Like

Re: Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! by chiommy123(f): 11:43am On Oct 22, 2018
LordsApostle:

Keep quiet.
or you do wat
Re: Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! by TheOdd1sOut: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2018
Xaos:

Get the fúck out of my mentions .... Or are you also interested in telling me your mother's or sister's worth?
Xaos:

lol... your type resorts to insults at the slightest provocation.
weak assed motherfucker

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 22, 2018
LordsApostle:

when them tell una make una get small sense, very small sense una no go gree; now imagine what you typed, read am again and talk of e make sense to you.

You think all these your asslicking will make any girl on NL to PM you and come give you free pussy? Keep fooling yourself, don't go and make money.

Onku shut up.

Because he's not dumb like you he's an asslicker right?
That's what most of you dumb guys always say when you see a guy who's only being reasonable. Everyone can't be DUMB like you so deal with it.
Dumb guys everywhere. Women are like commodities yen yen... Get the money first then come and talk.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! by TheOdd1sOut: 11:47am On Oct 22, 2018
CheeZena:

Onku shut up.

That's what most of you dumb guys always say when you see a guy who's only being reasonable. Everyone can't be DUMB like you so deal with it.
Dumb guys everywhere. Women are like commodities yen yen... Get the money first then come and talk.
tongue
e pain am

1 Like

Re: Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 22, 2018
LordsApostle:

Lol. See this dunce telling me to make money just to get some pussy! Foól. You think life is just about having sex & working hard but only to spend the dime on a pussy?

... Just shut the fúck up.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! by TheOdd1sOut: 11:51am On Oct 22, 2018
Xaos:

Lol. See this dunce telling me to make money just to get some pussy! Foól. You think life is just about having sex & working hard but only to spend the dime on a pussy?

... Just shut the fúck up.
tongue
Re: Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! by Uglymugg: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2018
People way no sabi Apostle paul kellerman go wan kill themselve on top this thread now.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! by LordsApostle: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2018
CheeZena:

Onku shut up.

I have the money, and I. Fvcking your type anyhow, that's why I'm talking.
Re: Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! by Fierce11: 11:57am On Oct 22, 2018
Xaos:

You've always been an asslicker.. If they say gays should be killed, you start with this your "what if your brother or son is gay" format because you want to manipulate people and "change" their opinion..
Women, ladies, girls, milfs.. Inshort, any female creature.. Are commodities meant to be bought.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! by TheOdd1sOut: 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
Fierce11:

You've always been an asslicker.. If they say gays should be killed, you start with this your "what if your brother or son is gay" format because you want to manipulate people and "change" their opinion..
Women, ladies, girls, milfs.. Inshort, any female creature.. Are commodities meant to be bought.

Re: Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! by TheOdd1sOut: 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
Uglymugg:
People way no sabi Apostle paul kellerman go wan kill themselve on top this thread now.
Re: Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! by LordsApostle: 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
Uglymugg:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I swear ro God bra!!! Jahahahajabab
Re: Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
Re: Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
truest shiittt.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! by LordsApostle: 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
MrNipplesLover:
truest shiittt.
na the way bra, who know knows.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
LordsApostle:
na the way bra, who know knows.

na so.

hailing u from here.
Re: Women Are Like Commodities To Be Purchased, See Proof! by Oreofepeters: 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
I see some sense in this..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To The Women Who Never Married... / Looking For A Life Partner / 7 Difficult Sex Positions That Are Actually Worth The Effort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.