Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted (22410 Views)

Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska / Throwback Photo Of Governor Fayose And Fayemi… When The Going Was Good! / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by bossmeek(m): 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2018

Lere Olayinka, the Ekiti State Governor’s Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, has taken to his social media page to share a video which shows Governor Ayodele Fayose carrying a lady who collapsed after her shop was raided by Thugs.

It was gathered that the outspoken politician who was in the area at the time of the incident, noticed a woman crying profusely and then faints, shortly after. He speedily rushed to the scene and lifted the woman into a waiting bus.
The governor was praised by residents for the kind gesture.

Watch the video below;

https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2018/06/fayose-at-it-again-ekiti-governor.html

1 Like

Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by bossmeek(m): 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by Omeokachie: 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
Oshiomhole of the APC would have told her to "go and die!"

That is the same man that wants to become their party chairman.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by kmaster007: 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
interesting

5 Likes

Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by proudevil: 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
Werey governor.

3 Likes

Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by Is04970: 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
Good gesture from Governor Fayose.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by NaijaElba(m): 2:58am On Jun 05, 2018
All nah politics anything to garner votes! I pity Ekiti people. It will be too late before they realise.

16 Likes

Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by elyte89: 5:30am On Jun 05, 2018
So obvious dt d scene was acted grin grin grin

29 Likes

Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by wristbangle: 5:36am On Jun 05, 2018
Staged act.

Life of politicians eh!

9 Likes

Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by CarGuidNG: 5:53am On Jun 05, 2018

Precise, prompt, affordable, comprehensive Vehicle VIN History Report Packages

https:///send?phone=2347011116171

1 Like

Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by Dumdumfashion(f): 6:30am On Jun 05, 2018
The people's governor! Well-done sir!

19 Likes

Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by MrGreenMavro: 8:11am On Jun 05, 2018
cheesy
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by queensera(f): 8:12am On Jun 05, 2018
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by shammahyaro(f): 8:12am On Jun 05, 2018
publicity stunt angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by SalamRushdie: 8:12am On Jun 05, 2018
Compare this to what oshiomole did in the same circumstance

18 Likes

Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by xtivin(m): 8:12am On Jun 05, 2018
Fayose the pollywood actor

1 Like

Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by pol23: 8:12am On Jun 05, 2018
Call him attention seeker.
He has being doing this since 2005.
He must make a scene,He will settle petty fight on the road,He just attend to anything that comes his way.
Tell me how your Governor take better.
If this guy has Lagos Finance He might be better than Ambode...

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by maestroferddi: 8:12am On Jun 05, 2018
No vacancy in Ekiti State.

PDP right on the money...

9 Likes

Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 05, 2018
DRAMATIC
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by goshen26: 8:12am On Jun 05, 2018
I love the casts used in the movie acted by the ekiti governor and his people, but they should av used a well known director like Odunlade Adekola, Zack Orji etc to direct it, cos Lere is not gifted in directing movies

4 Likes

Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by Wealthyonline(m): 8:13am On Jun 05, 2018
for the gram...........Fayose knows how dull ekiti people are, and he knows the right dose to give them....

Am sure ekiti people will keep praising him for this.

A friend of mine who is a SUG member of EKSU told me they prefer the stomach infrastructure to Amenities

I have told him my Signature is wjat ekiti state people needs

2 Likes

Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by enemyofprogress: 8:13am On Jun 05, 2018
See as he dey use style touch her breasts and waist beads
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 8:13am On Jun 05, 2018
Fayose the only sensible AFONJA I have seen since 00AD
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by jamael(m): 8:13am On Jun 05, 2018
NaijaElba:
All nah politics anything to garner votes! I pity Ekiti people. It will be too late before they realise.

You no go like pity yourself?

elyte89:
So obvious dt d scene was acted grin grin grin

Na you be the be the producer abi?

15 Likes

Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by Abfinest007(m): 8:13am On Jun 05, 2018
buhari and watch hw grassroot politics is been played not by using force on your political opponent bcus u feel threaten by eir popularity

1 Like

Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by rolams(m): 8:14am On Jun 05, 2018
proudevil:
Werey governor.

Your name said it all!

4 Likes

Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by dake40(m): 8:14am On Jun 05, 2018
NaijaElba:

Shut up. Fayose has that charisma from day 1.

4 Likes

Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 05, 2018
Politics is a fool in Nigeria
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 05, 2018
Watching the video you will know that this is totally staged.
From the camera angle to the movement of the woman, to the emerging of the governor, then to the whole jubilation that follows, and watch that many cameras were involved to the continuities of the whole scene then to the editing.
Pure drama, well anything goes for political office holders and their loyalists. We ekiti people in diaspora don't even understand them again.

4 Likes

Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by siraj1402(m): 8:15am On Jun 05, 2018
Drama
Re: How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted by orlymat: 8:15am On Jun 05, 2018
And he could not order any of his aids to do d carrying?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy / INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video: / Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.