Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG (10914 Views)

Tinubu Administration To Spend N6.75tn On Defence, Security, Education / Nasarawa Government House Without Electricity For 24 Years - FG / My Predecessor Spent N2.3bn On Burial In Five Months – Bauchi Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 05, 2018
2.75 tn in 2 years, mr president where are the roads, where is the power.

pictures, names and locations of these imaginery roads should be displayed, aba umuahia, okigwe roads are impassible, calabar itu road is a mess, portions of calabar ugep ogoja road is bad.
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by Mruwa1(m): 8:11am On Jun 05, 2018
for my area no light no road ..na lane when we the street people gather money take fill am with sand ..nia commercial transporters dey pass because the major road done spoil ...for my side I nor dey enjoy any of these tins u mention
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by GavelSlam: 8:22am On Jun 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:

So jonathan actually left more than we were told because there is nothing Buhari could have done between May 2015 and December 2016 to increase either installed capacity of deliverable capacity ...and ember it took the man even six 7 months to inaugurate a cabinet.

But fulani herdsmen of 2016 was buhari's fault abi?
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by Oblang(m): 8:23am On Jun 05, 2018
Some ppl are just useless. They see things and keep denying it. I just weak...

1 Like

Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by flames01: 8:28am On Jun 05, 2018
anibirelawal:

una no get joy at all, can't you just have a positive mindset for once

Wether una like am or not, Nigeria shall remain great under PMB.

Looks like you buhari defenders have really lost your senses. You know there is no evidence to support any of those things buhari said, yet, you still praise stupidity. You talk like someone who hasn't seen the four walls of a school before. School is supposed to liberate people's mind. How come your own mind still works like that of an uneducated immbecile? Or is it poverty that has turned you to a mental wretched man?
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by flames01: 8:28am On Jun 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

And who was president in 2016?
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by SalamRushdie: 8:28am On Jun 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

He might have been very complicit in those killing then too you can never tell ... I have read history of many terrible men but non comes close to the evil the lurks in the heart of that character called Buhari I tell you ..Buhari can do and undo when it come to dispensing evil
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by anibirelawal(m): 8:31am On Jun 05, 2018
flames01:

Looks like you buhari defenders have really lost your senses. You know there is no evidence to support any of those things buhari said, yet, you still praise stupidity. You talk like someone who hasn't seen the four walls of a school before. School is supposed to liberate people's mind. How come your own mind still works like that of an uneducated immbecile? Or is it poverty that has turned you to a mental wretched man?

THANK YOU grin
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by GavelSlam: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2018
flames01:

And who was president in 2016?

But any positive development of 2016 is not his doing.

See your life?.
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by GavelSlam: 8:42am On Jun 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:

He might have been very complicit in those killing then too you can never tell ... I have read history of many terrible men but non comes close to the evil the lurks in the heart of that character called Buhari I tell you ..Buhari can do and undo when it come to dispensing evil

Domt be silly.

You come online to support evil everyday. Nob9dy can be worse than you.
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by Fizzymike1(m): 8:47am On Jun 05, 2018
Jesusssssss.....
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by rejoice4eva(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2018
.but LAGOS-Ibadan express way is still an eyesore . May be the roads are done in the North alone .
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by NwaliE01: 9:03am On Jun 05, 2018
Who are those receiving the #5,000 stipends?
Nawao for this Buhari government.
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by buchilino(m): 9:05am On Jun 05, 2018
Kingsley1000:
ENUGU ONITSHA,ENUGU PH,OWERRI PH ROAD.2ND NIGER BRIDGE REHABILITATION OF ENUGU AIRPORT.WHAT PDP COULDNT DO FOR NDI IGBO FOR THE PAST 16YRS

FRANKLY UR NOT IGBO, N U HAVE NO IDEA OF WAT UR TALKING ABOUT.
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by aiello44: 9:35am On Jun 05, 2018
let us design your mobile apps

Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by flames01: 9:35am On Jun 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

But any positive development of 2016 is not his doing.

See your life?.

Can you mention the "developments" in 2016, the year of Nigeria's recession? The more you attempt to defend buhari's emptiness, the more you expose him as a failure

1 Like

Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by Maldek666: 9:35am On Jun 05, 2018
post=68187612:
Buhari stated, “We are making steady efforts to diversify the economy through agriculture, solid minerals development and tourism. We are also investing heavily in infrastructure to promote tourism. This administration has injected about $9bn to strengthen its investment in power, roads and railway in the past two years.

It is so obvious my President.
Only haters, Wailers and people that are never happy hearing good news will not see this.

GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.

Political Yahoo Yahoo. Ride on, Buhari Yahoo Crew. Your 30K is waiting .....
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by aiello44: 9:36am On Jun 05, 2018
aiello44:
let us design your mobile apps
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by SalamRushdie: 9:37am On Jun 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

Domt be silly.

Please show me just one place I have supported evil? I can never support evil and that's why I was a Buharis before you were ever one ...is it not after the bad man won elections you started supporting him?
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by flames01: 9:49am On Jun 05, 2018
anibirelawal:

THANK YOU grin
Tell me why you still comment like someone with cow dung brain even though you went to school. Is it religion than turned you to a shallow-minded dolt like this? grin Or don't you know you talk like a dolt? cheesy cheesy
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by Hakeemalao: 10:00am On Jun 05, 2018
half of d money av been stolen
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by e7ejinima: 10:06am On Jun 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

Domt be silly.

GavelSlam o' GavelSlam! Everyday the job gets tougher.

Pls heed my counsel -its not easy to love a despot. Ask Timi Frank of APC. The confessions are trickling in.

Read: https://politicsngr.com/saraki-apc-chieftain-writes-to-un-accuses-buhari-of-persecution-terror/
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by GavelSlam: 10:12am On Jun 05, 2018
e7ejinima:

GavelSlam o' GavelSlam! Everyday the job gets tougher.

Pls heed my counsel -its not easy to love a despot. Ask Timi Frank of APC. The confessions are trickling in.

Read: https://politicsngr.com/saraki-apc-chieftain-writes-to-un-accuses-buhari-of-persecution-terror/

Timi Frank has been lamenting from the day of swearing in.

He should do himself and the world a favour and leave the party.

Buhari is an exceptional Nigerian leader and a positive light.

There is no amount of spin or coercion that would change my opinion of him.
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by anibirelawal(m): 10:17am On Jun 05, 2018
flames01:

Tell me why you still comment like someone with cow dung brain even though you went to school. Is it religion than turned you to a shallow-minded dolt like this? grin Or don't you know you talk like a dolt? cheesy cheesy

Why are you taking my opinion personal, you dont have to insult me cos of my choice.
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by NickD(m): 11:07am On Jun 05, 2018
1Ebiscoo:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/we-spent-n2-75tn-on-power-roads-in-two-years-buhari/amp/
I am yet to see anybody who has claimed to be receiving 5k monthly from the govt. This govt would never stop with it's lies and deceit.
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by Angrymode: 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
Has anyone seen the power they are talking about? I am currently opening up my cesspit to check if I had mistakenly flushed mine away.
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by banio: 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
Where is the road ?. Where is the power ?. Just thinking aloud, DSS I am sorry, I no need any harassment
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by flames01: 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
anibirelawal:

Why are you taking my opinion personal, you dont have to insult me cos of my choice.

Yeah, every man has the right to be a religion idiot
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by anibirelawal(m): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
flames01:

Yeah, every man has the right to be a religious

My guy, PEACE!
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by flames01: 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
anibirelawal:

My guy, PEACE!

There is no peace for you, wicked man, supporter of error and deceit
Re: We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG by AceDomino(m): 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
Where's the power Bai?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Ex-reps Member, Ikpeazu’s Aide, 5000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Abia / We Don't Know Why Buhari Is Delaying Ministerial List -Senators / 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.