Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Married Men and women And Singles, What Would You Do!? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men and women And Singles, What Would You Do!? (982 Views)

Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? / For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? / Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men and women And Singles, What Would You Do!? by Timekeeper: 10:37am On Jun 05, 2018
I saw a thread about a man that claimed that he mistaken slept with his wife sister and the wife found out.... We know he is at fault at first but He claimed to have begged for forgiveness but the wife didn't forgive him.. Later on, the wife forgave him at the price of sleeping with their gate man and their driver... Personally if a woman did that to me, she is out of my life oo.. Married men and single guys, if your wife or girlfriend did this to you, will you forgive her, or settle the score by sleeping with another person probably in her family or outsider or pursue her comot... Your opinions.

Link to the thread : https://www.nairaland.com/4542868/mistakenly-cheated-wife-kid-sister/3
Re: Married Men and women And Singles, What Would You Do!? by onecornerboy(m): 11:20am On Jun 05, 2018
AS FOR ME I WILL DUMP HER SORRY ASS, CAUSE HEAVEN IS MY WITNESS THAT I SINCERELY ASKED FOR HER FORGIVENESS. BUT SOME WOMEN GET MIND SHA..
Re: Married Men and women And Singles, What Would You Do!? by mhisbliss(f): 11:23am On Jun 05, 2018
You expected forgiveness when you cheated, its only logical you do otherwise when its her turn, afterall she has all the reasons in the world to cheat on you as well
Re: Married Men and women And Singles, What Would You Do!? by Klinee: 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
For me, only God knows that the marriage contraction between me and her has automatically ended.
Imagine cheating on me, my own wife!
One, my life is very much at risk, any woman who cheat on you can kill you at anytime
Even God will never bring us back again my life time!
Re: Married Men and women And Singles, What Would You Do!? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
Forgive fire!!!

That is the END of whatever had existed between us.

Forgiveness is a sin
Re: Married Men and women And Singles, What Would You Do!? by ednut1(m): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
Any woman who forgives a cheating man is a fool. If women stood their grounds men for don wise up since grin. Bt d reality is the man can shaply move on and get anoda babe, d woman cant easily
Re: Married Men and women And Singles, What Would You Do!? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
even the bible says the only reason a married man or woman can request for a divorce is if the opposite spouse cheats (adultery)

so if you my wife cheat on me, i will send you back to your ancestrial home

and if i feel the urge to cheat or i fall in love with another woman, i will set you up with a man that will cajole and persuade you into commiting adultery with him........................then i will send you back to your ancestrial home and marry the new woman

[d]
Re: Married Men and women And Singles, What Would You Do!? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
mhisbliss:
You expected forgiveness when you cheated, its only logical you do otherwise when its her turn, afterall she has all the reasons in the world to cheat on you as well

angry angry
Re: Married Men and women And Singles, What Would You Do!? by Klinee: 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
ednut1:
Any woman who forgives a cheating man is a fool. If women stood their grounds men for don wise up since grin. Bt d reality is the man can shaply move on and get anoda babe, d woman cant easily
What are you even insinuating, we are talking of a cheating wife and you are talking another thing.
Re: Married Men and women And Singles, What Would You Do!? by ednut1(m): 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
Klinee:
What are you even insinuating, we are talking of a cheating wife and you are talking another thing.
go back and read d original story
Re: Married Men and women And Singles, What Would You Do!? by Bluezy13(m): 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
even the bible says the only reason a married man or woman can request for a divorce is if the opposite spouse cheats (adultery)

so if you my wife cheat on me, i will send you back to your ancestrial home

and if i feel the urge to cheat or i fall in love with another woman, i will set you up with a man that will cajole and persuade you into commiting adultery with him........................then i will send you back to your ancestrial home and marry the new woman

[d]

Hmmm...

Sometimes, I read some posts and I wonder which planet the posters come from
Re: Married Men and women And Singles, What Would You Do!? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
All bluffs I'm reading on this thread! Bluffs from unmarried guys still in school and from guys who their wives are the husbands. BLUFFS!

To the other thread : What does the man mean by MISTAKE? Cheating is not a mistake, it is a deliberate act. Or did he mistake the sister for his wife in a dark room? What happened to his nostrils? undecided

To this thread : Forgiveness is divine, it takes a strong heart to forgive a cheat. If you wife isn't that strong, sorry it's your loss. You shouldn't have cheated first.
Re: Married Men and women And Singles, What Would You Do!? by IamPlato(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2018

You Mistakenly Slept With your Wife's Sister...

You Mistakenly Put Your Prick Inside Abi...

Your Wife Sef na Wa
Re: Married Men and women And Singles, What Would You Do!? by Bluezy13(m): 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
MariaLavina:
All bluffs I'm reading on this thread! Bluffs from unmarried guys still in school and from guys who their wives are the husbands. BLUFFS!

To the other thread : What does the man mean by MISTAKE? Cheating is not a mistake, it is a deliberate act. Or did he mistake the sister for his wife in a dark room? What happened to his nostrils? undecided

To this thread : Forgiveness is divine, it takes a strong heart to forgive a cheat. If you wife isn't that strong, sorry it's your loss. You shouldn't have cheated first.
BLUFFS !
Re: Married Men and women And Singles, What Would You Do!? by Klinee: 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
ednut1:
go back and read d original story
Forget about the original story or not, the fact is that the woman cheats and should be ejected immediately.
Re: Married Men and women And Singles, What Would You Do!? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
Bluezy13:

Hmmm...

Sometimes, I read some posts and I wonder which planet the posters come from

same here man....................same here
Re: Married Men and women And Singles, What Would You Do!? by ednut1(m): 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
Klinee:
Forget about the original story or not, the fact is that the woman cheats and should be ejected immediately.
bt a man shud be forgiven
Re: Married Men and women And Singles, What Would You Do!? by Klinee: 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
ednut1:
Am talking about myself, am divorcing her immediately!
Re: Married Men and women And Singles, What Would You Do!? by Macnnoli4(m): 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
HIV test, STD's test for both of us, after that marriage continues.
Re: Married Men and women And Singles, What Would You Do!? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
ednut1:

A man never cheat. A married man can have any woman of his choice but a woman is a hoe if tried another man.
Re: Married Men and women And Singles, What Would You Do!? by ednut1(m): 6:40am On Jun 06, 2018
Oyinlomobambam:

A man never cheat. A married man can have any woman of his choice but a woman is a hoe if tried another man.
u lack sense

(1) (Reply)

. / Confession : How My Uncle Friend F++ked Me In Our Parlor / The Bible Is A Daft Book Written By Bias Men – Lady On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.