Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi (3846 Views)

Police Arrest 2 For Having Sex In Police College Church In Maiduguri (pic) / Curvaceous Lady Attached With Gigantic Boobs & ASS Goes Viral As She Flaunt Them / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi by Nigerianblogs: 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
With a unique Hairstyle Kenyan gay is breaking the internet after releasing photos of his latest looks, Joined with his Curvaceous backside the popular homosexual is all shades of gorgeous, According to reports he's know for gathering numerous partners due to his level of sexiness, Nigerians are now calling him the Bobrisky of Kenya..

See more photos below!

Photo credit: Postnaija

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/meet-kenya-bobrisky-with-curvaceous.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi by pafo(m): 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Abomination!

1 Like

Re: Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi by bro4u: 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
So annoyingly disgusting! Tufiakwa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi by Divay22(f): 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ehn who is there
Comman carry your wife o angry angry

See head like cobra own *spit*

3 Likes

Re: Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
Some ladies don't have that asset cheesy
Re: Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi by Amarabae(f): 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
Is it that many guys dream of being a girl or what?
It's always a guy trying to turn into a girl and hardly you hear of a girl trying to turn into a guy.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi by DOUBLEWAHALA: 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
MariaLavina:
are u referring to this post?
Divay22:
Ehn who is there
Comman carry your wife o angry angry

See head like cobra own *spit*
MariaLavina:
are u referring to this post?
Re: Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi by Desdola(m): 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
Disgusting is even an understatement to describe the fool
Re: Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
Amarabae:
It's always a guy trying to turn into a girl and hardly you hear of a girl trying to turn into a guy.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Its a Woman's World! cheesy
Re: Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
are u referring to this post? are u referring to this post?
I don't think I get you sad
Re: Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
Lolz. Him village people bad oo
Re: Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi by Thugzmoney: 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
This young man took his own life by  stabbing himself to death in Ughelli,Delta state, and people are of the opinion that he was involved in the fraudulent act internet fraud popularly known in Nigeria as “Yahoo”.

A lot of people are also of the opinion that he was suffering the adverse effect of the human sacrifices required for the dirty business.

According to reports on social media, the young man named Mukoro Ovie Rex, stabbed himself to death multiple times by using broken bottles and he refused to be stopped by concerned onlookers. The more they tried to get close to him, the more he stabs himself in a furious manner.

The police eventually arrived at the scene and as soon as he saw the policemen coming towards him, he used the sharp edge of the broken bottle to slash his throat. Photos shared on social media show the young man covered in blood before and after his death.

No one knows the reasons for his action but there are many opinions to it. Some people suggest he’s an internet scammer suffering the spiritual consequence of the Yahoo scam. But for whatever reason it was, it’s definitely not ordinary.

In another conflicting report: The resident of Oteri, Ughelli, Delta State, are mourning the loss of a young Gospel musician and dancer who stabbed himself and before eventually slitting his own throat.

Efforts by the police to stop him were futile as Ovie eventually slit his own throat. The reason for his actions remains uncertain.

See more photos:
http://www.mrjovial.com/2018/06/photos-alleged-yahoo-boy-stabs-himself.html
Re: Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi by UcheIgboanugo: 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
Somebody said "see Nigeria for past questions" cheesy
Re: Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi by Khodorkovsky(m): 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
that see Nigerians for past questions got me. grin grin
Re: Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi by IamPlato(m): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2018

Even My Prick Felt Irritated

The Gods Forbid This Unforgiveable ugliness...

1 Like

Re: Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi by navzla(m): 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
This motherfucker is a shame to manhood,His/her mother will be so ashamed of him/her
Re: Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi by czarina(f): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
grin grin cheesy

Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs cool
Re: Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi by Sall(m): 10:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nah to bleach remain for ram now
Re: Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi by Mumin247: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
lol. .i wonder why bad and disqraceful things make people famous nowadays
Re: Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi by rex444(m): 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ewooooooo i don forget my slipper for dog cage where i dey run
Re: Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi by damtan(m): 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
him yansh for don become pithole.
Re: Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi by 2day6(m): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
OMG....this dirty thing wey resemble snake.
Re: Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi by saif351(m): 12:24am On Jun 06, 2018
MariaLavina:
Its a Woman's World! cheesy
really!..,do u knw,alot is fake about u girls nowadays
MAKEUP-4 ur face!
WIGS-4 ur hair!
HIP/ASS PAD-4 ur figure
BRA PAD-4 ur boobs!
nw tell me....whose selling thmself cheap! 2 imitators.....?
Re: Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi by jordyspices: 4:39am On Jun 06, 2018
Disgusting makes me puke
Re: Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:48am On Jun 06, 2018
Bloggers keep celebrating FOOLISHNESS
Re: Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 06, 2018
Amarabae:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Tomboys don't exist, I suppose.
Or...Maybe there are more 'bobriskies' than tomboys.

NEXT PLS...
Re: Meet Kenya Bobrisky With Curvaceous Backside Known For Having Multiple Lovers(pi by Dollarship(m): 6:46am On Jun 06, 2018
Is it my body undecided
If you like put your yansh for head e no concern me

(1) (Reply)

I Broke Up, Should I Call Her Back? / 18+ Leaked Nude Video Of Upcoming Tiktok Influencer, Mowunmi Ashake / Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.