Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? (3856 Views)

12 Things Only Short Women Understand / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / How Do I Attract The Right Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by nenny4alz(f): 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2012
All my life, d kind of guys dt always show me luv are d ones dt are brief and uneducated, i detest even walkin on d rd wit them even if am in luv. I v even wondered if it ws a curse bt i knw i am well above dt pls some1 shld advice me on tins 2do 2attract a guy wit d physique i desire. Tnx
Re: Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2012
How tall are you, miss?
Re: Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2012
nenny4alz: All my life, d kind of guys dt always show me luv are d ones dt are brief and uneducated, i detest even walkin on d rd wit them even if am in luv. I v even wondered if it ws a curse bt i knw i am well above dt pls some1 shld advice me on tins 2do 2attract a guy wit d physique i desire. Tnx
U get problem.....
First u complaining about short guys, I begin read ur fabu na uneducated guys u dey list again.Madam! U are discombulated.
Re: Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2012
i know that feeling and my dear u are not cursed, short guys like tall ladies atleast to compliment their deficiency when they start having children in the future. If you don't like them then avoid bt i tell you some of them are good in bedmatics.....
Re: Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2012
Interesting cool
Re: Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2012
Experience is the best teacher.

nne3870: i know that feeling and my dear u are not cursed, short guys like tall ladies atleast to compliment their deficiency when they start having children in the future. If you don't like them then avoid bt i tell you some of them are good in bedmatics.....
Re: Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2012
val_dee: Experience is the best teacher.

lol.... Dont mind me pls
Re: Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by CrazyMan(m): 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2012
Before you you fill Nairaland with your sobs I would like you to answer the following questions.

Are you a short person[/b]before you start insulting or discriminating against short guys, you should ask yourself if you're a short person or not.

You must understand that the same way you keep rejecting short guys cos they are short, might be the same way taller guys are rejecting you cos you're too short.

[b]Education
you mentioned something like the guys are uneducated. So I must ask you - are you educated?
For countless number of uneducated guys to keep flocking you every now and then shows that they see you as one of them. So if you're not educated, expect more proposals from them in the near future. Cos like the old saying "birds of the same feather flock together"

[b]Are you cursed?[b/]If you were cursed, you wouldn't even get a date in the first place. So I would suggest
That you rule out that possibility.

[b]Your looks[/b]I'm sure that by now you should know that a girls lools tells the kind of guy that would come looking for her. So if you claim that the guys flocking around you are below your standard, then step up your game. Change your wardrope, your looks, your friends, places you hang out and pratically everything about you and I'm sure that you would experience a drastic change in your life.

Good luck

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2012
@OP
there is something VERY IMPORTANT in what you wrote: although you may not like these guys, you seem to have been dating them in the past.
so i think the solution to your problem is actually very simple.......... if you dont like this type of guys then DONT ASSOCIATE WITH THEM, DONT DATE THEM and certainly DONT FALL IN LOVE WITH ANY, et voila!

as for attracting the guys with the physique that you desire, there is NO magic formula, but one thing is certain: if a short uneducated guy come your way, either make him understand that you are not remotely interested OR run like hell.

as for MBJ's personal thought on the issue....i do wonder what it is about YOU that makes short uneducated men confident with approaching and chatting you up.
Re: Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by davidcobi: 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2012
Re: Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by joe4christ(m): 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2012
^^^^ you are a what? A fool!

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by nenny4alz(f): 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2012
tnx 4 some of dose advice,i am beautiful,5.4ft,a graduate too,its nt dt d tall ones dnt come o,its either dey r nt 2serious or dey ve a vry bad comma somewhere. I knw dt God wil surely me ma hrt desires so no shaking, all i knw is dt i dnt fancy short guys period.
Re: Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2012
nne3870:
lol.... Dont mind me pls
winks
Re: Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by Sijo01(f): 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2012
Idowuogbo: Madam! U are discombulated.
Re: Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by jhydebaba(m): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2012
nenny4alz: tnx 4 some of dose advice,i am beautiful,5.4ft,a graduate too,its nt dt d tall ones dnt come o,its either dey r nt 2serious or dey ve a vry bad comma somewhere. I knw dt God wil surely me ma hrt desires so no shaking, all i knw is dt i dnt fancy short guys period.
Sorry, how old are u? Don't continue like this till you get to 40years.
TALL GUYS ROCKS!!!
Short guys can kiss the canvass. grin
Re: Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by ikekings(m): 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2012
Ok nw....@op kip wasting tym.... Mstchewwwww....

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by polokor60(m): 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2012
nenny4alz: tnx 4 some of dose advice,i am beautiful,5.4ft,a graduate too,its nt dt d tall ones dnt come o,its either dey r nt 2serious or dey ve a vry bad comma somewhere. I knw dt God wil surely me ma hrt desires so no shaking, all i knw is dt i dnt fancy short guys period.
short men are humans with feelings and they need some love too.
Re: Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by tellwisdom: 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2012

Serious for wetin again?? angry angry Is it not to yansh, comot hand?
Re: Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by oatlala(m): 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2012
Relocate fast fast shocked tongue
Re: Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by crislyn(f): 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2012
look gurl u criously nid 2 4gt d shortness of a thing, am 5.8 nd am presently dating a guy I can't where heels around with. Wat rily matter is ur love 4 them ok.
Re: Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by crislyn(f): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2012
ikekings: Ok nw....@op kip wasting tym.... Mstchewwwww....
haha ikeking y r u doing this? Show some luv or are u short urself
Re: Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by denzel2009: 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2012
It might be that dog ate your placenta when you were born.
Re: Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by cheddarking(m): 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2012

Basically you're a dwarf.
A graduate dwarf.
A graduate dwarf that communicates in text speak.
A graduate dwarf that communicates in text speak that doesn't want to date a fellow graduate text-speak-communicating Dwarf.

Only God can save us from the hypocrisy of this world. undecided
Re: Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by ikekings(m): 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2012
@crislyn am nt short its jst dat ladies of nowadays are too selective which eventually leads to them becoming a spinster at the age of 40...

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by Oluesther(f): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2012
quote author=joe4christ]^^^^ you are a what? A fool![/quote]

Why? Why insulting her? Because she needs Ur advice? Na wa 4 U o!

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2012
nenny4alz: All my life, d kind of guys dt always show me luv are d ones dt are brief and uneducated, i detest even walkin on d rd wit them even if am in luv. I v even wondered if it ws a curse bt i knw i am well above dt pls some1 shld advice me on tins 2do 2attract a guy wit d physique i desire. Tnx

DUE TO SIN and UNRIGHTEOUS THOUGHTS.....soon IF U dont deal with ur prejudice ....u will start attracting midgets and dwarfs

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by tobechi20(m): 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2012
It is ur destiny.u are destined to marry a short man. REMEMBER DESTINY CAN BE DELAYED CANT BE DENIED.SO START EMBRACING UR DESTINY.THE EARLIER U START,D BETA.U CANT ESCAPE UR DESTINY

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by wissezy: 12:42am On Aug 12, 2012
jhydebaba:
Sorry, how old are u? Don't continue like this till you get to 40years.
TALL GUYS ROCKS!!!
Short guys can kiss the canvass. grin
Re: Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by vivalavida(m): 12:52am On Aug 12, 2012
tnx 4 some of dose advice,i am beautiful,5.4ft,a graduate too,its nt dt d tall ones dnt come o,its either dey r nt 2serious ordey ve a vry bad comma somewhere. I knw dt God wil surely me ma hrt desires so no shaking, all i knw is dt i dnt fancy short guys period.

You are short
Re: Why Do I Attract Only Short Guys? by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 12, 2012
So you are 5.4 and you are making all these noise? Don't you know you are a short engine yourself?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old / Will I Live With Regrets / Punishment On Wedding Day..picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.