Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

"IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator (2816 Views)

Attacks Not Xenophobic, 89 Nigerians Killed Since 2017 - South Africa / 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

"IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by jadesoletee(m): 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
The deep seated desperation of Nigerian Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris to frame up Dr. Bukola Saraki since October 2017 has been revealed.

Incontrovertible evidence of IGP's desperation was revealed through his leaked Whatsapp chats with mobile number 08106151389 and text messages on his direct mobile number 08129994006.

Contained in the Whatsapp messages were the chats of Ibrahim Idris with a close ally from whom he specifically requested for more detailed information to nail Saraki and Misau. The chat reads, " We need more details on Saraki and Misau please. Can I see it today because I will be in Nigeria tomorrow".

It was further revealed that the ally assured Idris that he would get more detailed information on Saraki while that of Misau would require going to Dubai because he(Misau) was over there at the time. " I will get more on Saraki but Misau has in Dubai and will require going there".

Other Whatsapp chats that revealed IGP's urgent desperation to implicate Saraki include: " Give me Saraki own I need it urgently pls.
Ok let me get that of Saraki urgently today. We will later organize that of Misau when I get to Nigeria tomorrow pls".

Personal email address of IGP Ibrahim Idris, afoleeyah@gmail.com was also sent to the same ally on Friday 6 October, 2017 for onward forwarding of expected information on Bukola Saraki.

This revelation has justified the constant position of the Saraki that recent actions of Ibrahim Idris were premeditated efforts to soil his good name and frame him up at all cost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by otokx(m): 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
In this particular matter, it will be wise to grab a seat with some pop corn and watch the latest action movie in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by mymadam(m): 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
shocked True or false?
Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
Source please
Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by yarimo(m): 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
SARAKI and his crooks writers will definitely fail.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by iyblaq(m): 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
tongue
Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by JohnyBleck(m): 11:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
The truth is gradually coming out. This govt is the worst govt ever!

5 Likes

Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by SalamRushdie: 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nothing new here to me because every sane Nigerian already knows it was a frame up

6 Likes

Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Nothing new here to me because every sane Nigerian already knows it was a frame up
Kwara state government gave the goodboys(Saraki thugs) 20 million naira, the same car used in offa robbery was found in govt House, how is this frame up? Those of us from kwara state knows what is going on and if u don't believe be, come to kwara and see for yourself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by new2012: 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
yemaldo:

Kwara state government gave the goodboys(Saraki thugs) 20 million naira, the same car used in offa robbery was found in govt House, how is this frame up? Those of us from kwara state knows what is going on and if u don't believe be, come to kwara and see for yourself

You are now from and in Kwara? Dude!!!!!!

12 Likes

Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 06, 2018
new2012:

You are now from and in Kwara? Dude!!!!!!
Abeg I don claim another state before?

1 Like

Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by Shalomc(f): 12:06am On Jun 06, 2018
shocked
Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by SalamRushdie: 12:07am On Jun 06, 2018
yemaldo:

So can you tell me how 20 million given to area political lobby by the state governor implicates Saraki in the offa robbery? Even the robbers said Saraki did not send them nor was he aware they were part of the robbery and they also said a dismissed police man called Michael Idikwu concocted the robbery and was the one that provided the 5 rifles used in the robbery...so what exactly is your point sir

4 Likes

Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by Hedonisst: 12:08am On Jun 06, 2018
yemaldo:

Abokki from Kwara state emirate, remove your mouth from your cow's prick and receive sense. Kwara government gave good boys N20m, and "the same car" was found in government house.... SO THEREFORE, SARAKI sent the good boys to go and rob banks in Offa! ! ! You see how smart you are abi?

4 Likes

Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:

So can you tell me how 20 million given to area political lobby by the state governor implicates Saraki in the offa robbery? Even the robbers said Saraki did not send them nor was he aware they were part of the robbery and they also said a dismissed police man called Michael Idikwu concocted the robbery and was the one that provided the 5 rifles used in the robbery...so what exactly is your point sir
We all saw d video and nobody(not even the police) implicates Saraki, they just asked him to explain his connection with the robbers

3 Likes

Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 06, 2018
Hedonisst:

Abokki from Kwara state emirate, remove your mouth from your cow's prick and receive sense. Kwara government gave good boys N20m, and "the same car" was found in government house.... SO THEREFORE, SARAKI sent the good boys to go and rob banks in Offa! ! ! You see how smart you are abi?

Ur parents didn't teach you well, it's a shame

3 Likes

Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by SalamRushdie: 12:13am On Jun 06, 2018
yemaldo:

We all saw d video and nobody(not even the police) implicates Saraki, they just asked him to explain his connection with the robbers

So what are you accusing Saraki of set?

6 Likes

Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by Hedonisst: 12:17am On Jun 06, 2018
yemaldo:

Ur parents didn't teach you well, it's a shame

Your parents didn't bequeath sense to you. I don't blame them. One can't give what one doesn't have.

6 Likes

Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:

So what are you accusing Saraki of set?
Let me repeat this again, all we want to know is the connection between Saraki and those people

2 Likes

Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by SalamRushdie: 12:22am On Jun 06, 2018
yemaldo:

Let me repeat this again, all we want to know is the connection between Saraki and those people

But you just said all of you in Kwara know the connection so what more do you want to know ? Do you want to know if they are from the same village?

9 Likes

Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by thatigboman: 12:40am On Jun 06, 2018
yemaldo:

so if u were given N20 Million and a car,you will still go and rob banks and kill innocent policemen and soldiers?
Did u vent listen to the audio of the "gang leader"?

2 Likes

Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by thatigboman: 12:41am On Jun 06, 2018
yemaldo:

how can u be asking of connection when u claim to have stated it?

8 Likes

Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by adeowo84(m): 1:02am On Jun 06, 2018
thatigboman:
how can u be asking of connection when u claim to have stated it?

Kai, this yemaldo guy naa correct akamu... No stress urself bro

4 Likes

Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by fergie001: 1:02am On Jun 06, 2018
Let us not distract ourselves......

Are these whatsApp messages real?

1 Like

Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:

But you just said all of you in Kwara know the connection so what more do you want to know ? Do you want to know if they are from the same village?
You're a smart dude. Kudos bro.

Some people just open their mouth to proudly talk about what they don't know.

Saraki is no saint but he's too big to send armed robbers to bank. He however may have come across one of the thugs in the course of his early politics hence the frame up.

Nobody is talking about Buhari's thugs across Northern Nigeria who continue to cause mayhem whenever he incites them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 06, 2018
CaptJeffry:
You're a smart dude. Kudos bro.

Some people just open their mouth to proudly talk about what they don't know.

Saraki is no saint but he's too big to send armed robbers to bank. He however may have come across one of the thugs in the course of his early politics hence the frame up.

Nobody is talking about Buhari's thugs across Northern Nigeria who continue to cause mayhem whenever he incites them.
Hmmm. You got it.

1 Like

Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by Nobody: 2:32am On Jun 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Saraki is a muslim , so it can't be religious grin

So it has to be a frameup.

Nigerian youth go back to your drugs, alcohol and whor.es.

2 Likes

Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by Mustay(m): 3:11am On Jun 06, 2018
fergie001:
Let us not distract ourselves......

Are these whatsApp messages real?

Don't bother yourself. Anyone who calls himself Private Investigator, saves a number as Ibrahim Idris IGP and thinks he's deceiving us is deceiving himself. You must think police officers, especially our IGP are so stupid to 'stoop so low' to the level of WhatsApp transmissions. Think whatever you want, they are not in the NPF for nothing. In the era of lazy bloggers who have dominated the news space and NL, this one thinks we can make judgement like all the other yeye topics by analysing manufactured screenshots. Let Police catch you there

1 Like

Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by xaggar(m): 3:17am On Jun 06, 2018
If Nairaland was a joint or spot, we would have been rounded up by the Nigerian police by now.

But I would have scaled the fence!
grin cool

1 Like

Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by Morbeta11(m): 3:31am On Jun 06, 2018
Seasonal movie.... Which channel are they transmitting this episode....This is Nigeria every body is a criminal.

Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by KanwuliaExtra: 3:33am On Jun 06, 2018
APC!!!!!

See ya life? cheesy
Re: "IGP Has Been Planning To Frame Saraki Since 2017" - Private Investigator by CarGuidNG: 3:42am On Jun 06, 2018
sad

(1) (2)

Gov Ahmed Reacts To Saraki’s New Appointment / Picture. Nigerian Army Presents Captured Boko Haram Flag To President Buhari / Russia Hands Nigeria 12 Attack Helicopters After Buhari Meets Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.