Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries (32307 Views)

Obi, Datti Will Be Punished For Hate Speech If Tinubu Wins - Femi Fani-Kayode / Governors Reject Death Penalty For Hate Speech / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by saints2(f): 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
[img]https://4.bp..com/-tM5Boti6rvI/XHfm8krNBYI/AAAAAAAAYnM/SHshiHKj8Ss_6R-6UYpeKUfiuN9F1UEWACLcBGAs/s640/FB.JPG[/img]

The social media has been agog over a reported post by a guy where he called some tribes a derogatory name after the re-election bid of Pres. Buhari. It seems there is more to this post as it seems the guy is an impostor, he seems to have lifted the image on his profile from the internet and use it to cause havoc.

The wife of the man which picture was used has cried out to the public to please report the post and save her husband from attacks from people, read her post below...

FAKE NEWS ALERT

One Jibrilla Mohammed with tweeter handle @mrjb_mohd has cried out to Nigerians and the world at large to help him stop people from using his picture to spread fake news.

Joining him in this appeal is his wife, Faiza, and scores of friends.

Immediately after the February 23 elections in Nigeria, some guys had lifted the picture of Jibrilla, used it to create a fake account and sent out a very offensive message on social media. The fake account with user name Sani Bashir Mohammed has been pulled down but not before the post had got so many shares and screen grabs.

Kindly disregard the said post and save this gentleman from this gross embarrassment.

Thank you.

Source:
https://politricknews..com/2019/02/someone-is-trying-to-frame-me-man-whose.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by saints2(f): 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
Pls, le's save this man before he got attacked..

Read more here

https://politricknews..com/2019/02/someone-is-trying-to-frame-me-man-whose.html

20 Likes

Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
This is serious... some people are just cowards.
..why didn't the animal use his own pics

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by ashacot: 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
CHAI.

2 Likes

Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
No pity for you
You be celeb wey dem they use your picture fake twitter?

Na you talk ,we don note am. We won't forget

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by runpol: 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
make he do well
Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by Blinkers: 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
cool

I'm glad he spoke out.

No need to guess where the part of the country, where character behind the fake account, is likely to come from

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by theoldpretender(m): 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
I had the feeling the Facebook profile was fake

Anyone can take anyone's photo, make a new Facebook profile and then post lies.

Our scammers have been doing it for years.

The sad thing is that whoever was behind it won't be known. The damage has been done.

Nigerians need to learn politics without bitterness.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by korel9: 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
Give me his head angry
Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by hisexcellency34: 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hope you didnt have any girlfriend you jilted outside?
Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by Queseda: 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
Don't be surprised people, it's the usual suspects again, the agents of divisiveness and ethnic jingoists, they've been conjuring all sort of things to create rift between the SW and the North, if you check my previous posts I have been warning Yorubas to be weary of their neighbours from the SE. If you see a snake and an Igbo man, kindly allow the snake to go in peace because the snake poses less harm compared to the bile and deep-seated hatred in the heart of an average Igbo.
Yorubas open your eyes before it's too late for you!

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by Dannyset(m): 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
That is the handiwork of Fani Kayode. That guys is as evil as PDP. They would rather see this country burn than accept defeat. Our security agents should be up and doing. Gosh!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by Satan66(m): 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
Why does one of his post date back to 2016?
Agonjas have gotten a new skill in lying, guess poverty and rituals wants enough.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by OBAGADAFFI: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
grin
Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by hoodedjaystrim(m): 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
We know the tribe behind this smiley

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by OneKinGuy(m): 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
No pity for you
You be celeb wey dem they use your picture fake twitter?

Na you talk ,we don note am. We won't forget
grin grin grin exactly

3 Likes

Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by LeFreakSoChic(f): 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
It was obvious those that did it. The uncouth, good for nothing, drug peddling scums of the earth. They would look for trouble where there's none and start screaming blue murder. One day for the owner soon, una go talk the one wey go hook una for throat.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by Intrepid01(m): 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
So you people do not know that it was an Igbo man behind the account before?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by helinues: 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
See where childishness and foolishness is leading disgruntled Pdp supporters to.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by rusher14: 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Someone on Nairaland proved the Facebook page was fake just yesterday.

6 Likes

Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by LesbianBoy(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Just look at what one man's ambition has caused our nation. Hatred and tribalism everywhere! Buhari you shall not go unpunished!

Meanwhile....."Yoruba Slaves" sounds funny though! Some people don't have chill at all!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by theoldpretender(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Satan66:
Why does one of his post date back to 2016?
Agonjas have gotten a new skill in lying, guess poverty and rituals wants enough.

The guy could have changed his Facebook or Twitter settings.

Anything is possible on the web
Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by nelronaldo(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Mtchew
Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by jeff1607(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
korel9:
Give me his head angry
come and take it
Re: 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries by theoldpretender(m): 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
rusher14:
Someone on Nairaland proved the Facebook page was fake just yesterday.

Link to the proof.am interested

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blinken Unveils Lekki’s ‘american Corner’ / Buhari Forces DG Of DSS To Resign. Saharareporters / Sule Lamido, Shehu Sani & Others Escapes Azman Air Disaster In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.