Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

N64 Million Range Rover Intercepted By Customs In Ogun. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N64 Million Range Rover Intercepted By Customs In Ogun. Photos (35964 Views)

Photos Of Stew, Food Imported From China Seized By Customs In Nigeria / Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N64 Million Range Rover Intercepted By Customs In Ogun. Photos by Riddler32: 10:11am On Jun 06, 2018
I can bet that the Dangote truck carried contraband good (rice). Nevertheless, Dangote trucks are operated by individuals who signed a contract to transport their products to various location. Deductions are done monthly from the revenue generated to pay off the purchased truck

Jirate:

WiseGuy, Look At Those Photos Again, Even Dagote Vehicles Are There, e Get Who Dangote No Know At The Top?. cool

2 Likes

Re: N64 Million Range Rover Intercepted By Customs In Ogun. Photos by MPESA(m): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2018
Rickyuzzy:

The good ones are auctioned every lastonth of each quarter. Custom also destroy goods week in and out
Alright Thanks, though I don't mind partaking in buying if I see a rightful source.
Re: N64 Million Range Rover Intercepted By Customs In Ogun. Photos by revolt(m): 10:45am On Jun 06, 2018
If its brand new they shouldn't have customs issues then.
Re: N64 Million Range Rover Intercepted By Customs In Ogun. Photos by Goldaccumulator: 10:49am On Jun 06, 2018
Why intercept it. Can't someone buy it. Is it your money?
Re: N64 Million Range Rover Intercepted By Customs In Ogun. Photos by Seun360(m): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2018
GuyWise:
This country is just a stupid joke, somebody will suffer and buy a car of over 60m then another person that didn't work nor suffer will just collect it from you simply because he knows someone at the top.

Its time to change ur moniker.

1 Like

Re: N64 Million Range Rover Intercepted By Customs In Ogun. Photos by ncoolsome(m): 11:11am On Jun 06, 2018
Boyooosa:

Yours sincerely

Pls remove wise from your moniker before I can reply to your comment.
You contradict everything about wisdom here!

Oga English is not my mother tongue...
Re: N64 Million Range Rover Intercepted By Customs In Ogun. Photos by yoged(m): 11:11am On Jun 06, 2018
Jirate:

WiseGuy, Look At Those Photos Again, Even Dagote Vehicles Are There, e Get Who Dangote No Know At The Top?. cool
you are wrong, those dangote vehicles was used by some unscrupulous element to smuggle most of these goods and it was impounded as well.

2 Likes

Re: N64 Million Range Rover Intercepted By Customs In Ogun. Photos by 2016v2017: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
Donald95:
These are goods of people that refuses to bribe you guys. Ndị Oshi
Re: N64 Million Range Rover Intercepted By Customs In Ogun. Photos by SouthWestBlood(m): 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
The only problem I have with these custom guys is that, they don't give the owners of the smuggled cars another chance to get their cars.

I believe putting a heavy fine on cars smuggled in is the right thing to do. If cars are being smuggled into the country, it is the fault of the government and it is due to obviously porous borders out there. You can't just be seizing cars. Just imagine if there was no police in this country to curtail crime, won't everyone freely venture into crime? And even when a person is convicted of a crime, he's given another chance ahead. The fact that the cars are not stolen, they should only be heavily fined.

My 2cent

1 Like

Re: N64 Million Range Rover Intercepted By Customs In Ogun. Photos by Haddock(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
yusufyo:
All the posters above me are bunch of fools. And not only fools , the greatest enemies of our dear country.
My broddah! when I read their foolish response I was wondering if they have anything, just anything called brain. Some people really think through their anuses!

1 Like

Re: N64 Million Range Rover Intercepted By Customs In Ogun. Photos by Kingspin(m): 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
Custom should be scrapped.
Re: N64 Million Range Rover Intercepted By Customs In Ogun. Photos by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
Total amount raised by customs was 2m. Dealer gave me 1.8m and I completed it. The sad thing was the stress i went through. Going to PH and then to Lagos. From Lagos to Benin. Its not what i would wish an enemy to experience.
dumo1:

So how much did you finally pay as duty? And what did you do to the dealer who under paid? I hope he was dealt with.
Re: N64 Million Range Rover Intercepted By Customs In Ogun. Photos by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
AmiciLord:
Total amount raised by customs was 2m. Dealer gave me 1.8m and I completed it. The sad thing was the stress i went through. Going to PH and then to Lagos. From Lagos to Benin. Its not what i would wish an enemy to experience.
Sorry about the experience, so the dealer pocketed 200k just like that.. Hmm!! What would have happened if they balantly refused to give you back your vehicle, what would habe happened then?
Re: N64 Million Range Rover Intercepted By Customs In Ogun. Photos by SirBunky85(m): 2:00am On Jun 07, 2018
Decibel:
Just watch as the presidency links the Range Rover to Sarki grin
senseless
Re: N64 Million Range Rover Intercepted By Customs In Ogun. Photos by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 07, 2018
If they had seized my vehicle I would have demanded for a refund from the dealer. The funny part is that the dealer wasn't the owner of the veichle. Somebody brought the car for him to sell and after I paid the money into the dealer's account he transferred immediately to the importer who was the owner then. It's a long story though. If it had happened the other way I would have gotten the dealer arrested and demanded a full refund of my money.

dumo1:

Sorry about the experience, so the dealer pocketed 200k just like that.. Hmm!! What would have happened if they balantly refused to give you back your vehicle, what would habe happened then?

1 Like

Re: N64 Million Range Rover Intercepted By Customs In Ogun. Photos by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 07, 2018
AmiciLord:
If they had seized my vehicle I would have demanded for a refund from the dealer. The funny part is that the dealer wasn't the owner of the veichle. Somebody brought the car for him to sell and after I paid the money into the dealer's account he transferred immediately to the importer who was the owner then. It's a long story though. If it had happened the other way I would have gotten the dealer arrested and demanded a full refund of my money.

Ok sir. Lessons learnt sha.
Re: N64 Million Range Rover Intercepted By Customs In Ogun. Photos by 400billionman: 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
Donald95:
These are goods of people that refuses to bribe you guys. Ndị Oshi
The drivers no Sabi how far

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor, Herbalist And Three Others Arrested With Human Parts In Osun State / From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites / Police Discover Bomb Factory In Ebonyi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.