Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

How Can I Make Money Online - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Make Money Online (10384 Views)

How Can I Make Money Online Direct Into My Bank Account In Nigeria? / How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? / How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Make Money Online by joseph1013: 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2011
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by sahbunky: 4:49am On Apr 22, 2011
Like every other business, making money
online is not easy at all. The basic requirement
for making money online is focus

It doesn't require much money to start
Get some free guides here:

www.globalbusinessinformant.com/quickcash.html
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by 222Martins(m): 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2011
joseph1013:

What people do not understand with all these claims about making money online is that they do not last. They just give you some little dollars here and there but nothing more than that that can make you quit your job and do this fulltime.

I fell for them too. Google adsense, VirtPay, MytesterJob,Viralcashgonewild,zibzoom etc. They work but not to make you super rich.

It was until i did my research that I found out a way that made my quit my job and do online business fulltime. that is why I can myself an online entrepreneur with full confidence.

What I'd advise is that everyone looking to do business online should do a strong due diligence before even giving people your email address not to talk of giving money out.

Thank you for your time!
From what you said, i'm to tell you that your problem is not the business opportunities you engaged in, the problem is you. If you had focused on one; maybe google adsense, you would have been well established by now.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by 222Martins(m): 12:17pm On May 03, 2011
harakiri:

Is there a way to make money online (without all these "package" adverts that will finally refer you to deposit some thousands in their bank accounts in Nigeria)? Most of what i see here are advert packages and little solutions.
The first advisable step to making money online is to acquire the basic knowledge of the business you want to engage in. If you want to buy an info package, be sure to buy from a credible source or you invest time to source the information online by yourself.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by Godmother(f): 5:01pm On May 03, 2011
If you are looking for a good business to do online, then go for google adsense. It remains by for the best, not neccesarily the easiest business to do online.

Setting it up is easy. Its advisable that you get a blog to before requesting that gogle add you as an adsense publisher. Once you build a blog and add 3 or 4 good posts, google approves you as a publisher. If you decide to build a website first, it might take you a longer time to get approved by google.

Once your blog is approved, you will see the adsense ads on your site. You can them move the codes to your site.

After that, the bulk work you would need to do would be to increase your website page rank and drive traffic to your site to start earning.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by 222Martins(m): 1:20am On May 26, 2011
Godmother:

If you are looking for a good business to do online, then go for google adsense. It remains by for the best, not neccesarily the easiest business to do online.

Setting it up is easy. Its advisable that you get a blog to before requesting that gogle add you as an adsense publisher. Once you build a blog and add 3 or 4 good posts, google approves you as a publisher. If you decide to build a website first, it might take you a longer time to get approved by google.

Once your blog is approved, you will see the adsense ads on your site. You can them move the codes to your site.

After that, the bulk work you would need to do would be to increase your website page rank and drive traffic to your site to start earning.
Thank you godmother, you've said it all.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by wondman: 11:53am On May 28, 2011
You can now fund your Liberty reserve via your local credit master/visa card to find out more check wndex.tk
Thanks
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by skillmyman(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2011
there are many ways to actually make money online but trust me, none of thems is easy.
You need to think out of the box for you to be successful online.

What makes money the most online is actually either selling other peoples products or selling your own products.
In selling other peoples products, you earn a commission from eahc product sold while when selling your own products, you get 100% of the selling price.

You can also find a niche, get a product for free online and sell the product at a fee to people.

http://www.resellrightspack.com/?132288
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by isbir(m): 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2011
If you can discover how to generate massive
wealth with your E-mail. This will be something
you will never regret doing because it requires
little or no capital. There are many people out
there making big money with their e-mail.

Don't try alot of things but try one thing and
stick to it until you make money with.Trying
many thing will lead to frustration and you will
eventually give up. But trying the method i told
you about making money with your e-mail will
surely give you a rest of mind.

No website is required and no technical skill is
required. For details contact 08036882653 or
sulab008@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by Learners04(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2011
hhh
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by bizboy(m): 12:09am On Jun 26, 2011
There are many ways of making money online, the best way is to get a good mentor with fear of God that will tutor you in your chosen venture online, make sure the person is actually making money with the system.

Success

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mini Importation Business In 2018 – My Advice For Mini Importers / Business: Stop Portraying Africa As Gloomy, Dangote Tells Investors / I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.