Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

How Can I Make Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Make Money Online (10359 Views)

How Can I Make Money Online Direct Into My Bank Account In Nigeria? / How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? / How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Money Online by Nobody: 11:25am On May 31, 2010
Please, i have been looking for a way to make legitimate money online. I have heard about blogging and Google Adsense but i don't know how to implement them. I can go to any extent to learn how to make money online. Please help me.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by RWorld: 3:41pm On May 31, 2010
You can actually make legitimate money working online or from the comfort of your home. There are several ways you can achieve this and it depends on where your interest and passion is. I do a combination of things that yield money for me online and if you are really serious about it, I can help you to get started.

You can contact me at http://rehobothworld.com
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by DayTrader: 9:24pm On May 31, 2010
The very first thing to do is to start. Do not think of the topic or what your blog is going to be about all this would come later. Learn the skills first about blogging, what is the point knowing how to make money from a blog when you don't even have one. Sign up to blogger.com or wordpress and start. When you have done that come back and post that you have and I would show you the next step.
I have many friends saying they want to make money from a blog and how can they make money.when I start talking about using a capture page more effectively they have no idea what I am talking about.
So your first step for tonight open a blog don't think about the topic, about a product I promise, I would show you all that later. JUST OPEN A BLOG

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make Money Online by netmoney(m): 8:55am On Jun 01, 2010
Start Blogging. I am not bluffing by telling you to do that. I am a blogger and you can see my website below. You can call 07063189585 if you require additional information.

You can create a free blog and start blogging today without spending any dime. I will not charge you a dime either for the information.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make Money Online by edujoy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2010
Any online biz u want to go into, have it at the back of ur mind that u need to be trained and u need lots of practice to be successful. Look for people around u who are successful doing online biz and learn from them
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by babaoo: 1:25am On Jun 04, 2010
Guy hmm,online job is real but getting sumone u can trust to teach u,dat na anoda wahala most of dis saint wey promise to put you are ripper's nd scammer's so b careful wit ur money wit them.Coz na there next say b say make u buy one package or d other.Jus b careful wit them.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Money Online by suwailad(f): 10:20am On Jun 04, 2010
Exchange Ecurrencies online. The easiest business. Check out the Info below.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2010
You can make money online.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by Obanimoh(m): 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2010
I advice you to start and contact me for your FREE website. You will be happy to get it. This offer is available to all Nairaland business owners till June 16th, my birth day. Contact me through the following email address:

info@interlineng.com.

Good Luck!
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by bmoneystre(m): 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2010
PLANNING FOR THE YEAR 2010 WILL BE A LOT OF DIFFICULTIES,
ESPECIALLY FOR THE LOW INCOME EARNERS.
THIS IS BECAUSE
THE YEAR WILL BE FULL OF UNPREDICTABILITIES BUT WITH MY PROGRAMS,
YOU WILL SMILE TO YOUR BANK. TAKE THE FIRST STEP.
www.bmoneystream.biz
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by muwas2010(m): 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2010
Good day fellow member,
A lot of people are asking the same question regarding making money online but few people only understanding what their request is all about .but to my best way of understand the fellow want to know what area of business can he/she venture into. However,you can go into investment online like the one i am also involved. which required little capital as  low as $10-$50 and you can get your return within 7days-30 days.it pay to invest in long days than short days.More so,you don't  need to be online always.just count days when  your investment  will mature and collect your return which including your capital and profit.
lastly,if you need help regarding this types of online money making business contact me via mail:email:yahwasiu@yahoo.com  with subject money making online or call my phone :08022125473.
Thanks
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by muwas2010(m): 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2010
Good day ,
There are many way one  can make money online such as investment on line ,Forex trading ,domain buying and selling ,and bulk text message .if any any body is interested ,please,contact me via e-mail:yahwasiu@yahoo.com or call my phone number:080221215473.
Goodluck
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by netmania1: 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2010
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by consultmartins(m): 5:42am On Nov 16, 2010
If you want to start your own blog and make money online with google adsense, just download the free ebook attached below to get the fundamentals of starting a blog successfully.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Money Online by samsubo(m): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2010
Read the attached ebook and discover the best way to make money online without the risk of your hard earn money.

Re: How Can I Make Money Online by consultmartins(m): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2010
Making money online requires the right idea, the right mindset and the right plan. Mind you, i did not mention money because it does not take money to make money.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by Celery(m): 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2010
suwailad:

Exchange Ecurrencies online. The easiest business. Check out the Info below.
Pls i am interested in Ecurency. Mail me d detail celery_ogbes@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by consultmartins(m): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2010
@poster, please endeavor to keep us informed about your progress. This is very important especially for those who share the same predicament with you.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online by larryhomie(m): 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2010
Celery:

Pls i am interested in Ecurency. Mail me d detail celery_ogbes@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Lots of people have shifted away from using ecurrency as they now use paypal and direct bank transfers. I am not sure it would be profitable bacause you would have to wait long to get a turnover on sales.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Open A Bank Account In Nigeria / Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Zero Data’ Mobile Banking App / 4 Ways To Improve Your Brand Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.