Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ (1972 Views)

Photo :Guys Have You Really Ponder On This??? / The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). / Let's Share Our Valentine Thoughts To That Special One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:17am On Mar 21, 2007
~Wud you rather be single than be with a brotha or sista who lacks Passion ~Security ~Charm ~Adventure ~Individuality

~I'd say Hell Yeah!! right off the bat, but sayin that thu,love has No Face or Name Tags,yet somehow we make it a little bit daunting by setting standards as to the personality type we look for in a partner, while you ponder on that thought,do you ave a certain "Type" you normally go for ? as in physical,race etc . .   

~I don't do types, its all about chemistry for me  grin , if the connection is there,am all for givin it a shot, its kind of funny when u meet someone who ticks ceratin boxes/almost all, yet there's always something lacking,for me,thats a constant reminder that nuthing is Predictable or Evitable except for life and death so lets give love a chance wutever shape or form it comes in!!

~Ever so often,we woory more about what we'd rather wish for than what we have,then we miss out on experiencing what cud ave been an exceptional journey of discovery,

~On a much lighter note,do y'll think the brotha's are neck N neck with sista's on the high maintenance ladder  tongue  undecided
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by iice(f): 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2007
Interesting. . . .

Hmmm i wouldnt say i don't do types exactly because even if race, physique is not that important to me, i still am attracted to certain characteristics in people. Say humour (i dont like dry jokers plus it has to be a twisted sense of humour), say intelligence (street smarts coupled with common sense with a healthy dose of school smarts), say attitude (I em a bit arrogant with a touch of ghettoness) etc. Sure individuality plays a big part in attraction well that is in my case but I don't boredom, i get enough of that somedays, why da heck would i want it from someone who is supposed to thrill me? grin grin
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by ogbes(m): 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2007
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz express urself well smiley
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by iice(f): 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2007
who? undecided
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by RuuDie(m): 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2007
@ iice - c i got it right, 1 hand ! grin

careful now, your favored xteristics are very "form-able"!
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by RuuDie(m): 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2007
Mohawkeye, i'm in love with u already ! grin

mohawkchic:

Wud you rather be single than be with a brotha or sista who lacks Passion:Security:charm:adventure:
Indivisuality I'd say hell yeah right off the bat, but sayin that thu,love has no face or name tags,yet somehow we make it a little bit dauntin by setting standards as to the personality type we look for in a partner, while you ponder on that thought,do you ave a certain "type" you normally go for ? as in physical,race etc, i don't do types, its all about chemistry for me  grin , if the connection is there,am all for givin it a shot, its kind of funny when u meet someone who ticks ceratin boxes/almost all, yet there's always something lackin,for me,thats a constant reminder that nuthin is predictable or evitable except for life and death so lets give love a chance wutever shape or form it comes in,ever so often,we woory more about what we'd rather wish for than what we have,then we miss out on experiencing what cud ave been an exceptional journey of discovery, on a much lighter note,do y'll think the brotha's are neck N neck with sista's on the high maintenance ladder  tongue , lmao

Nope kuz we gots 2 the chasing all the time !
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by iice(f): 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2007
LOL RuuDie, indeed you did cheesy tongue

Sure they are "form-able" but those are just part of what attracts me to a man. A big part of it has to do with his brain. And am not exactly the type to take a dive from the get go. I like to watch and figure out people. grin
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by RuuDie(m): 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2007
how xactly do u go about figuring out how a brovaz brain works --- seriously, i got my doubts !
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by iice(f): 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2007
A person is always bound to slip up if he/she ain't being her/his true self. A person reveals alot by how one talks/speaks. . .if one is thus inclined to read/see the patterns.

Sometimes, in a weak moment, one reveals things. I don't know about other people but i tend to read people quite well (not 100% of course!) grin And there is such a thing as intuition wink
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by RuuDie(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2007
i feel your attempt at being objective but i sure it is kuz you are not exactly caught up in the "whirl-wind" now thats why you sounding so cool, methodical & in control !

a brova steps up to you & he's got those immediately visible appealing xteristics; boom you're gone ! if from the moment he comes your way, you start assessing him it means you're not immediately attracted to him ! kuz if you are, you ain't gonna be assessing jack ! about the "weak moments" thang, dunno !

pardon my asking & you don't have to answer if you find it inappropriate --- you in a relationship now or you been in one in the past ?
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by iice(f): 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2007
laughin ma frozen butt off I think at my age, am allowed a relationship or two! grin So yeah!

A tidbit - something i never do. . . i must be bored grin
Ahahahaha i am actually caught up in a whirl-wind cheesy But am still watching even though am totally diggin his brain grin tongueNot a cannibal grin grin Sure i am attracted because i think we are very similar, we tend to watch people alot. And i certainly get his humour more than most people do tongue
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by RuuDie(m): 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2007
Good 4 u --- in time you'll find out that its pretty hard 2 watch & still be attracted --- something's gotta give, one way or another & oh, really don't think you've gotten into a whirl-wind yet kuz your eyes can't be open then !
seems like you are the romantic type --- correct me if i'm wrong !
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by iice(f): 6:40am On Jun 13, 2007
Tres wrong! Am not romantic whatsoever grin And i don't do romantic dudes, am likely to crush them! grin Sometimes when i have a crush, once i know the person, the crush goes away. Sometimes not but reality bites and sets in. I have many cool crazy male friends, some i like alot but i will never cross that line. . .its a mental thing
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by RuuDie(m): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2007
then you're the romantic type & if you don't have a weally, weally special dude in your life now, thats kuz you ain't found that 1 that fits your bill just like our dear ol' poster was saying --- the time on your post says 6:40 a.m., don't tell me you was online all nite ?
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by iice(f): 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2007
Ahahahaha sorry but really not the romantic type, not in my genes grin j/k about the genes but if it soothes your brain or whatever to think am romantic just because i happen to be a woman then by all means go ahead grin People who know me, know me grin Special is relative atleast for me. And there is someone special but then again he can be 'un-specialled' in due time grin

Hmmm hmmmm really? Sometimes am online all night but not always around grin
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by RuuDie(m): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2007
iice:

its a mental thing

tell me more about it !
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by iice(f): 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2007
Ahahahaha. . .too much tori grin
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by RuuDie(m): 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2007
& i'm a good listener or is it reader ? grin
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by iice(f): 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2007
Ahahahaha but am not really one for long tori-s grin
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by oreofemi(f): 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2007
no enough replies.
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by RuuDie(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2007
Okay, make it as brief as possible, Pweeease ! cry
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by iice(f): 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2007
Hah! Like i said the brain. . .power, conditioning, instinct, natural. We are attracted to the physical @ first glance, its natural. But one can condition himself/herself to looking beyond or to look only at the surface.
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by RuuDie(m): 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2007
i feel you but do not share your sentiments exacto; kuz i say when you're really, really attracted to some1 its like your brains been freezed in gridlock. you are watching but you ain't gonna be looking out for stuff that'll bring " 'em down", it'd be more like stuff to "elevate yourself"

as 4 romantic,  i think you're 1 --- its somewhere in there hidden under a nice, crusty layer of grit; but it is there !

why do u keep changing the pic in your profile  
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by iice(f): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2007
Ahahahaha elevate oneself ke? If you are already elevated, what's the point?

Aha! An optimist. . .carry on grin

Is there a restriction against changing profile pics? grin So i like to change them, depending on my mood grin
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by RuuDie(m): 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2007
iice:

Is there a restriction against changing profile pics? grin So i like to change them, depending on my mood grin

No, but it does tell a li'l sumthin "bout u !
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by iice(f): 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2007
Pray tell what that would be? grin
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by luxoire(f): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2007
@TOPIC

for u to love somone, then they have some of those characteristics that make u attracted to them.

so they might not have it ALL but they have SOME,
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2007
Lawdy Lawdy!!! looks like me been away from here for far toooo long,was fun readin your  flirtin iice N who's Ruudie had a giggle readin your posts!! i plan on catchin up on all the "WHO's,whens N hows" on here ASAP!!! still miss comin on here but soooon i hope!!! regards to y'll, mwauh!!

ooh by the way nice pic Ruudie tongue
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by iice(f): 5:50am On Jul 06, 2007
mohawkchic:

Lawdy Lawdy!!! looks like me been away from here for far toooo long,was fun readin your flirtin iice N who's Ruudie had a giggle readin your posts!! i plan on catchin up on all the "WHO's,whens N hows" on here ASAP!!! still miss comin on here but soooon i hope!!! regards to y'll, mwauh!!

Hahaha, welcome back mohawkchic grin
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by RuuDie(m): 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2007
mohawkchic:

ooh by the way nice pic Ruudie tongue

Thanx, whoever you is - first person to ever look at the pic i think. Thanx !

@ IIce,

who's that
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by iice(f): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2007
Lol she's the thread starter tongue
Re: ~Diverse Thoughts To Ponder On !~ by RuuDie(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2007
iice:

Lol she's the thread starter tongue

yeah but y'all was all pally and stuff - mohawkchic bizzarely, queer undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You More Faithful Than A Monkey? / Why Buy The Cow? / How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.