Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? (1972 Views)

The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? / 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup / Who Recovers Faster After A Breakup Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Carolece(f): 12:16am On Jun 23, 2010
No matter how bad the situation is, I never let it consume my life. I put him on the back burner, as he is no longer important to me. Not saying I dont think about the good times here and there, but I wont throw myself on the ground and drag my life out on the railroads. After a month, he's completely out of mind, I remember him only when he's in sight. My friends and family said I didnt love, but I always object to them not knowing what the truth, because if I dont love, I wont stay in a relationship.

I'd just say, I'm a pretty good rebounder cheesy
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by iice(f): 2:08am On Jun 23, 2010
Yea people think if you seem ok after a short time, it means you never loved. By short i don't mean 3 days coz that 3 min love is all the rage cheesy

Doesn't take me long either. I'm mental about most things anyway undecided
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 23, 2010
The next day
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Carolece(f): 3:31am On Jun 23, 2010
iice:

Yea people think if you seem ok after a short time, it means you never loved. By short i don't mean 3 days coz that 3 min love is all the rage cheesy

Doesn't take me long either. [B]I'm mental about most things anyway[/B] undecided

Me too, and you wont hear me talking or bitching about things that may stress me out. I am one to bottleup things and deal with them singlehandedly, I've been told its no good and can lead to mental breakdown, but I am way too strong for that to happen, been doing it all my life and still is very sane wink

odiaero:

The next day
now, thats cold! If its true, I dont think you are capable of loving anyone.
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by boomii(f): 6:50am On Jun 23, 2010
21 days,I make sure I don't grieve for more than 21days before it turns to an habit.
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by GB102(m): 6:54am On Jun 23, 2010
7 yers relationship took me 3-4 months
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:00am On Jun 23, 2010
3 months. It never gets past that.
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Pweety4me(f): 9:33am On Jun 23, 2010
Who has tyme 4 relationships sef? undecided tongue
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by daduke2k(m): 10:12am On Jun 23, 2010
*Playaz club rulez*
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 23, 2010
As long as it takes to replace him . . cool cool
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by dbigrod(m): 10:39am On Jun 23, 2010
[size=15pt]
Ujujoan:

As long as it takes to replace him . .   cool  cool

as long as it takes to replace her

@topic,

1 week.b4 we even breakup,her possible replacements are waiting to take her place.mscheeew
[/size]
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 23, 2010
Carolece:

now, thats cold! If its true, I dont think you are capable of loving anyone.
ah, then welcome to my world, do u expect me to start crying after brake up as if am a baby, men am the hard type of guy, once i knw it is over, tomoro i continue with another and move on, go and ask Lampard
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 23, 2010
Pweety4me:

Who has tyme 4 relationships sef? undecided tongue
lol, i guess no one likes u grin
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by omohwunmmy: 11:13am On Jun 23, 2010
As soon as it takes to find someone better. No point crying over spilled milk. tongue
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Usiola(m): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2010
One phone call grin grin grin
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by follypimpi(m): 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2010
My Ego won't let me.
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Carolece(f): 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2010
w o w
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by daduke2k(m): 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2010
Hehe. Lol
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Carolece(f): 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2010
Life is still a learning process, am learning a whole lot from these NL members lol
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by follypimpi(m): 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2010
Carolece:

w o w

I know is very sad but dunno as much as deep inside my heart feels it my head won't let me succumb to it.
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Carolece(f): 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2010
I see! undecided
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Sauron1: 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2010
follypimpi:

I know is very sad but dunno as much as deep inside my heart feels it my head won't let me succumb to it.

Pim[i]p[/i] Folly. . . . . .Where the heck have you been? grin grin
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by follypimpi(m): 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2010
~Sauron~:

Pim[i]p[/i] Folly. . . . . .Where the heck have you been? grin grin

Been around boss,omo the Date is very near now hope u r ready.Been blasting EM's new album,my ipod is my best mate now.
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Sauron1: 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2010
follypimpi:

Been around boss,omo the Date is very near now hope u r ready.Been blasting EM's new album,my ipod is my best mate now.

Just wire the dough to ma Natwest and all is well. . . . . wink wink

The album is FIRE!!!
It's been on REPEAT since i got it on monday.
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Diva20(f): 11:35pm On Jun 23, 2010
My longest record time is 3 minutes 49 seconds.
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by follypimpi(m): 11:37pm On Jun 23, 2010
~Sauron~:

Just wire the dough to ma Natwest and all is well. . . . . wink wink

The album is FIRE!!!
It's been on REPEAT since i got it on monday.

I know i can Always count on you,Oluwa-Suara.
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Sauron1: 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2010
Diva 2.0:

My longest record time is 3 minutes 49 seconds.

Diva ma sweetie, now where have you been?
Come home tonight. . . . The moon is full, we can make love on the greenz. grin

follypimpi:

I know i can Always count on you,Oluwa-Suara.

Wetin dey?
How your women?
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Diva20(f): 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2010
~Sauron~:

Diva ma sweetie, now where have you been?
Come home tonight. . . . The moon is full, we can make love on the greenz. grin

My dad has the only key to my chastity belt.
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Sauron1: 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2010
Diva 2.0:

My dad has the only key to my chastity belt.

I own a Master Key.
It opens all LOCKS.
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by follypimpi(m): 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2010
~Sauron~:

Wetin dey?
How your women?

Nufing much men,jst tryna live the LIFE you know.
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Diva20(f): 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2010
~Sauron~:

I own a Master Key.
It opens all LOCKS.

lol I never see you on FB anymore. Think I wrote on your wall too.
Re: How Long Does It Take For You To Bounce Back After A Breakup? by Sauron1: 11:58pm On Jun 23, 2010
Diva 2.0:

lol I never see you on FB anymore. Think I wrote on your wall too.

I'm rarely there these days. . . . . .FB is tacky. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lefulefu Swag Pt2 / There Are 419s On This Thread. Beware! / Pls Help, My Girlfriend Want Me To Save Money With Her For Our Proposed Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.