Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Gossip: I Noticed That Virgin (male And Female) Are Not Sexy, Curvy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gossip: I Noticed That Virgin (male And Female) Are Not Sexy, Curvy (542 Views)

I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened / Sexy Curvy Lady Blasted For Removing Her Dirty Undiss To Twerk(video) / Huddah Monroe Shows Off Her Very Sexy Curvy Backside In A Swimsuit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gossip: I Noticed That Virgin (male And Female) Are Not Sexy, Curvy by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:59am On Jun 07, 2018
How true is that because all the curvy sexy girls that I know all are proven players and smashers.

Even for the guys, lack of full beards and lack of muscle mass are sights common with virgins or jew guys like me.

What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Confession: How I FU++KED My Girlfriend Mum / Sex-for-marks Scandal: Monica Osagie Lured Me With Nude Pictures–prof, Akindele: / 11 Important Rules To Follow For A Healthy And Happy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.