Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Sexy Curvy Lady Blasted For Removing Her Dirty Undiss To Twerk(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexy Curvy Lady Blasted For Removing Her Dirty Undiss To Twerk(video) (5802 Views)

Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside: Nigerian Lady Blasted For Filming Video / Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest / Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Curvy Lady Blasted For Removing Her Dirty Undiss To Twerk(video) by itspzpics(m): 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
Gorgeous and stunning lady has received criticism online for removing her undies to dance.

In a video posted online, has received some good and bad comments , but for me the lady have some nice ass, she is pretty, tall with good shape, she don’t need to remove her undies to dance.

People really comes for her.

Watch The Video below

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/curvy-lady-blasted-for-removing-her-dirty-undiss-to-twerkvideo/

Re: Sexy Curvy Lady Blasted For Removing Her Dirty Undiss To Twerk(video) by itspzpics(m): 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
Watch The Video ==[> HERE

Re: Sexy Curvy Lady Blasted For Removing Her Dirty Undiss To Twerk(video) by dyze(m): 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
Mtshwwww
Re: Sexy Curvy Lady Blasted For Removing Her Dirty Undiss To Twerk(video) by ekaette1621: 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
WETIN I NO GO SEE FOR ASO ROCK
Re: Sexy Curvy Lady Blasted For Removing Her Dirty Undiss To Twerk(video) by itspzpics(m): 3:43am On Dec 26, 2019
wink
ekaette1621:
Re: Sexy Curvy Lady Blasted For Removing Her Dirty Undiss To Twerk(video) by Emestar1999: 6:08am On Dec 26, 2019
Chai!
Re: Sexy Curvy Lady Blasted For Removing Her Dirty Undiss To Twerk(video) by projecttopics2: 8:26am On Dec 26, 2019
Download Complete Research Project Topics & Materials Online.
------------------------------------------
Check my signature below!
Re: Sexy Curvy Lady Blasted For Removing Her Dirty Undiss To Twerk(video) by WildChild00(m): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2019
ekaette1621:

Na who give u Belle go also rock shocked grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is Going On Here? [viewer Discretion] / Sugar Mummy And I: The Beginning By Tha Rev / Dear Romancelanders, I Am Now Born Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.