Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats (44515 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Pranks Her Pastor, Leaks Their Chats. / Lady Leaks Chat She Had With A L£sbian Disturbing Her For S£x (pictures) / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by klanny: 9:50pm On May 02, 2018
A Nigerian lady , Identified as Uche Cyprian has taken to Facebook to narrate the recent encounter she had on the app , which is about a married man , frequently disturbing her for an affair which blatantly refused after discovering he was married ..

I wonder why married men won't just keep their third legs between their pants though , but here is how Uche narrated the ordeal

Goodevening lovely wobe people...i just want to rant cos i'm really vexed.. i'm disappointed in some married,please if you know you are not ready to be tied to one woman all your life or you feel that you are still to young to be keeping just one woman,kindly stay single and play your games..

don't go into marriage and then start deceiving the young single ladies that you can also take care of them..below is a chat i had with a married man who thinks he is still young so he can hangout with any woman he wants...this guy here already has a child and a very beautiful wife..i dont know what else a hangout will give him...what if i hangout with you and my future husbands sees me and walk past,shebi you'll follow me to the mountain to pray?..mtchww..please you people should respect yourself

https://www.klannyblog.com/2018/05/what-if-i-hangout-with-you-and-my.html

Re: Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by klanny: 9:51pm On May 02, 2018
more

Re: Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by YorubaAssasin: 9:54pm On May 02, 2018
If the guy give you N45 Million Assurance now, tone go change oo. grin

All we go hear... "Hardwork pays", "God don do am" blah, blah blah... undecided

Abeg waka commot! angry

426 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 02, 2018
It's a societal norm which is grossly rampant worldwide..

So it's not a new thing,, what i am concern about is her motive for bringing this to public notice...
If every lady starts to publicly reveal their chats history with others,, nobody will rest...

No need for this at all..

174 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by micfoley: 9:57pm On May 02, 2018
Self control is really lacked by a lot of men

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by Olalan(m): 9:58pm On May 02, 2018
Irresponsible married men abound, they can't take their eyes off anything in skirt as thou their wife's anatomy is different from the girls they chase around.
BTW anyone who's lucky to have a faithful partner should treat them well

10 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by opsylojay(m): 9:59pm On May 02, 2018
Na the one wey she no gree for she dey show off... Only God knows how many married man wey don chop her kpomo... just saying tho

107 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by Ever8054: 10:05pm On May 02, 2018
she try....

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by Jamie90(m): 10:05pm On May 02, 2018
He is a real man

6 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by Treasure17(m): 10:14pm On May 02, 2018
Some just see infidelity as a norm which is absolutely not right. Faithful partners these days is like a scarce commodity.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by BuhariNaWah: 10:15pm On May 02, 2018
"reveal" indeed.
When you concealed his face in all the chats.

She only tried to reveal herself on social media, so as to get assurance from guys

Sense wee not kee me.

213 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by donstan18: 10:26pm On May 02, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 02, 2018
That man doesn't have 30billion like Davido 'cos if he does, there won't be this thread trust me. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by benuejosh: 11:04pm On May 02, 2018
Should we blame Buhari for this one too? Thinking...
Re: Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by klanny: 12:36am On May 03, 2018
How na ?
benuejosh:
Should we blame Buhari for this one too? Thinking...
Re: Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:45am On May 03, 2018
Nonsense... this is why broke men always lose the game..

promise that asshole you gonna be blessing her with cool cash now and she won't post these useless pics here...
96% of Nigerian ladies can be bought with money no matter how classy they're...

Fish brain cheesy

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by Emilokoiyawon: 1:36am On May 03, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by Sard(m): 4:10am On May 03, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Dis one dey use style dey advertise. herself...else, why put pic on here?

If the guy give you N45 Million Assurance now, tone go change oo. grin

All we go hear... "Hardwork pays", "God don do am" blah, blah blah... undecided

Abeg waka commot! angry

You should be wise enough to understand that she didn't put her pictures here or elsewhere because of the chat.
The possible scenario is that she shared the chat online and the bloggers went back to her Facebook profile to copy one of her pictures. Bloggers have done that innumerable times.

@op... look at people all over the thread. Rather than condemning the idioticc married man who couldn't keep his dicck in place, they are finding excuses to blame the young lady trying to live a better life by respecting the institution of marriage. Yet you all would have come here to call her olosho if she was caught fvcking a married man.

What a perverted world we live in!

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by partnerbiz4: 5:56am On May 03, 2018
She wan market herself ni...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:23am On May 03, 2018
Sard:

You should be wise enough to understand that she didn't put her pictures here or elsewhere because of the chat.
The possible scenario is that she shared the chat online and the bloggers went back to her Facebook profile to copy one of her pictures. Bloggers have done that innumerable times.

@op... look at people all over the thread. Rather than condemning the idioticc married man who couldn't keep his dicck in place, they are finding excuses to blame the young lady trying to live a better life by respecting the institution of marriage. Yet you all would have come here to call her olosho if she was caught fvcking a married man.

One of the few sensible people on the forum you are!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by dominique(f): 7:07am On May 03, 2018
She doesn't know where the block button is ni? She kept chatting with him so as to post screenshots and earn cheap points. I hope she has gotten the attention she wanted.

14 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by millomaniac: 7:32am On May 03, 2018
Sard:

Everywoman has got men married or not that woo them. It's not necessary to show off on social media. She just doesn't like this one.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by femi4: 8:05am On May 03, 2018
If she's not interested, the conversion shouldn't be that long. She's in a confuse state of mind

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by Lifeinterpreter: 8:19am On May 03, 2018
Whatever you do, whatever decision you choose to make, always consider KARMA. Every religion and even atheist believes on "Do unto others what you would want others to do unto you". Before you think of sleeping with a married man/woman for any reason, be ready to get your reward in full.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by Nobody: 8:21am On May 03, 2018
grin...... Abeg give am that TiN make em Choppp grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by nairavsdollars(f): 8:21am On May 03, 2018
Immature on her part. Stupid girl. Just to get some 5 minutes attention and deceive her family that she is a good gal

5 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by alphaconde(m): 8:21am On May 03, 2018
ye
Re: Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by Narldon: 8:22am On May 03, 2018

If a Man is asking you out and his private car is Toyota Sienna,

Just know that he’s married... It's a Family Car!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by DonMoga(m): 8:22am On May 03, 2018
THIS DAYS, EVERYBODY LIKE ASSURANCE MORE THAN ACCOLADE !!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by roqrules04(m): 8:24am On May 03, 2018
Go to Joro's page on IG and see how people are happy dating married men grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:24am On May 03, 2018
If it's Davido. Or a celebrity that want to give her N50m porsche for a start, She will keep quiet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / My Girlfriend Is Extremely Stingy. Should I Be Worried? / After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.