Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,386 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna (33702 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Obaseki For Emerging Victorious In Edo Election / BREAKING: Factional PDP Emerges In Kwara, Fields Candidates For Election _ / Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by Ogonimilitant(m): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
How many LG is PDP controlling?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by MPESA(m): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
Bolnij2:
This one was not rigged but other local governments where APC won was rigged. You can see PDP and hypocrisy?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by maberry(m): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
grin
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by bibicici(f): 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
This is the time for the PDP to unite totally and give it all it takes to get back power. I'm solidly behind the PDP.

1 Like

Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by Ogonimilitant(m): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
gabbasin:
give kudos to el rufai for giving a level playing field to all parties, we all know what happens in other states where opposition parties are frustrated out of contest or election are rigged in favour of ruling parties
he had no option than to do the needful
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by Splashme: 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
dukie25:
Only rigging will make Hell Rufai to win Kaduna state in 2019.
Congratulations to PDP. Ekiti is next.
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by TeamSimple(m): 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Hmmm,I think people are beginning to see clearly. Without rigging,APC can't clinch the presidential election next year.
Because PDP won in their stronghold . APC had 16 out of 23 local government in a state formerly governed by PDP for 12 years . victory for PDP there is similar to victory for PDP in bayelsa state .

4 Likes

Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by TeamSimple(m): 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
bounty007:
the dead party APC has Nothing to offer..except tribal and religious sentiment..

nigerians don wake up.. except for the tufaced region.. all they want is a public holiday..
basically okay with suffering n smiling while eating fufu and moi moi..

naija we hail grin
Oponu ayirada. Celebrating this victory is like celebrating Pdp winning a local government in bayelsa and using it as a yardstick for 2019 presidential .

You will wail for four more years after 2019

5 Likes

Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by TeamSimple(m): 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
Sirjamo:
I am not surprised, Kaduna south is pdp strong hold, I might begin to get worried if pdp had won in Zaria, Igabi or Zoba but that will never happen.
No mind those flat headed Jews . They know nothing but claim to be sophisticated in politics

2 Likes

Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by maestroferddi: 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
Keep them coming, PDP... The Winning Machine is back.

Buhari is from Daura...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by iluvdonjazzy: 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
FEEEEE DEEEEE FEEEEE

power...
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by efighter: 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
dukie25:

And so shall it be. El'Rufai will be rigged in because PDP looters of yesteryears shall not be allowed near our treasury again.
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by MrEndowed1: 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
Thumbs up to Governor El Rufai, he allowed the vote of the people to count. I'm beginning to give him more respect
ashacot:
Mr Philip Gwada of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has won the rescheduled chairmanship election in Jaba Local Government Area.

The Returning Officer, Grace Doyaro, who announced the result in Kwoi on Thursday said Gwada secured 17,967 votes to defeat the APC candidate Mr Benjamin Jok who scored 7,401 votes.

Doyaro described the election as free and fair, devoid of rancour, adding that the PDP won all the 10 councillors seats in the local government.

http://www.splint.com.ng/2018/06/pdp-emerged-victorious-in-rescheduled.html

1 Like

Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
Bughari and his worm of friends from waste region of Nigeria will not like this
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by PHILipu1(m): 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
dukie25:
This should make you not to cry rigging if APC win Ekiti state.
APC get sense pass una

1 Like

Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by unitysheart(m): 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
timilehin007:
Abiola na d man o sdp na the party to solve our problems and better our lives ooo....kindigbe kindigbe kindigbe action abiola abiola abiola progress....mko ooooooooo u are the man ooo
nostalgic feelings.. sad

Only few on nairaland sabi. I was in Primary 6, then.
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by tesppidd: 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
Lol

Most of the people commenting here do not understand the structure of kaduna.

Kaduna south is 99 percent a Christian community, with over 70 percent southerners.

PDP winning there is like winning in abia state.
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by Olumeme: 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
famology:
I still don't understand why el rufai is doing this.No pdp governor will even think of it.Well kudos to him though.

There are some battles you don't take on, just like PDP trying to rig elections in Kano, The best they can do is ensure one man, one vote, that's what el-rufai did

3 Likes

Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by Ziggylady(f): 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
bounty007:
the dead party APC has Nothing to offer..except tribal and religious sentiment..

nigerians don wake up.. except for the tufaced region.. all they want is a public holiday..
basically okay with suffering n smiling while eating fufu and moi moi..

naija we hail grin

'Tufaced region' indeed cheesy grin....they prefer death than not having a holiday for 'Owanbe' tins..very shallow folks lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by donaldstank: 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
This is just a tip on the iceberg, APC have not see anyting

ashacot:
Mr Philip Gwada of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has won the rescheduled chairmanship election in Jaba Local Government Area.

The Returning Officer, Grace Doyaro, who announced the result in Kwoi on Thursday said Gwada secured 17,967 votes to defeat the APC candidate Mr Benjamin Jok who scored 7,401 votes.

Doyaro described the election as free and fair, devoid of rancour, adding that the PDP won all the 10 councillors seats in the local government.

http://www.splint.com.ng/2018/06/pdp-emerged-victorious-in-rescheduled.html
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by senatordave1(m): 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
tesppidd:
Lol

Most of the people commenting here do not understand the structure of kaduna.

Kaduna south is 99 percent a Christian community, with over 70 percent southerners.

PDP winning there is like winning in abia state.
Your right my brother.el rufai is the most democratic governor in nigeria and the best governor in the north.southern kaduna with its 8 lgas has always been won by pdp right from 1999.even buhari lost there in 2015.it is the strongest base of pdp in tge northwest.up el rufai,up apc
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by senatordave1(m): 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
donaldstank:
This is just a tip on the iceberg, APC have not see anyting

Why are you so unenlightened and annoying? Jaba local government has always been won by pdp.so if pdp wins bayelsa state that is their stronghold,itz now a surprise abi? Please,learn more on the political configuration and election stats in nigeria
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by Okoroawusa: 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. He has no option. Did you read what happened there during the election? The way two APC chieftains were beating by the voters?.
Sir, he has an option but chooses to do the right thing
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by Okoroawusa: 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
unitysheart:

Primary 6?
you be small pikin o!
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by CSTR1003: 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
TeamSimple:

No mind those flat headed Jews . They know nothing but claim to be sophisticated in politics
Says the mad man whose people were in the opposition for 16 years now claiming sophisticated politics.

no wonder you guys want to give all for buhari in that part of Nigeria, even if he doesn't deserve it.

He is your only source of relevance. A relevance that will end in only a matter of time.
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Sir, he has an option but chooses to do the right thing
....Well,if you say so but remember that every party has it stronghold and anything can happen if massive rigging of votes occur.
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by Okoroawusa: 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
....Well,if you say so but remember that every party has it stronghold and anything can happen if massive rigging of votes occur.
Not when a Governor wants his party to win.

This is the best conducted LG election I have ever witnessed.

Why was it rescheduled?

Some APC Chieftains wanted to subvert the results in the first place

Kudos to El-Rufai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by TeamSimple(m): 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
CSTR1003:

Says the mad man whose people were in the opposition for 16 years now claiming sophisticated politics.

no wonder you guys want to give all for buhari in that part of Nigeria, even if he doesn't deserve it.

He is your only source of relevance. A relevance that will end in only a matter of time.
Who is his idiot ? Yoruba's in the opposition for 16 years lol. Maybe you think I am from Cameroon or Kenya lol.

Well your own people are neither in the opposition or in government . Bunch of Nigeria slaves only need for electoral votes .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by timilehin007(m): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
unitysheart:

I think I was in primary 4 but then ehnn that political advert was like an anthem to me then
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by rapthugx(m): 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
timilehin007:
Abiola na d man o sdp na the party to solve our problems and better our lives ooo....kindigbe kindigbe kindigbe action abiola abiola abiola progress....mko ooooooooo u are the man ooo
nostalgic feelings.. sad

I tell you!

"On the march again, on the march again MKO is our man o! MKO is our man o!

Na him be the only hope o !"

Hope I got the lyrics right? Na wetin I hear sha. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
dukie25:
thank You Mr Governor For Conducting The Most Credible Lg Election In Nigeria. El-rufai Is A True Democrat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano / UN Queries Nigerian Government Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Nasarawa (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.