Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,496 members, 7,816,180 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna (33700 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Obaseki For Emerging Victorious In Edo Election / BREAKING: Factional PDP Emerges In Kwara, Fields Candidates For Election _ / Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by timilehin007(m): 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
rapthugx:

I tell you!

"On the march again, on the march again MKO is our man! MKO is our man o!

Na him be the only hope o !"

Hope I got the lyrics right? Na wetin I hear sha. grin

Hahahahaa u knw I actually forgot that part 'on the March again on the March again mko oooooo is our man ooooo lol..The days of open and close philip tv with direct wire as aerial
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by justy15: 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Buy landed properties in Abakaliki Ebonyi state one of the fastest growing state in the southeast due to the governor's developmental Stride's. Call 07086770689
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by donaldstank: 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
bonliji dont worry APC worst defeat is ahead, El rufia as the president's foot soldier has exposed what APC and Buhari is planning in the coming election, PDP is waiting to match APC with whatever they presented themselves with, mark my word.

[quote author=MPESA post=68272129][/quote]

1 Like

Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by ofuonyebi: 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
some yeye sycophants of pindinpin are now hailing inec...fools..indeed!...if apc has won now, you will hear all them say na riggin from pmb..

it is only when pdp wins election after their terrible corruption of many years that somebody will say that inec is working!...corruption no go win!
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by osazeeblue01: 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
Nice preparation towards 2019.
The APC we see today we will see them no more come 2019.
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by salam1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Hmmm,I think people are beginning to see clearly. Without rigging,APC can't clinch the presidential election next year.
u cash only say that for other position as for the presidency PDP can not win it
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by Augiiee(m): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Hmmm,I think people are beginning to see clearly. Without rigging,APC can't clinch the presidential election next year.
You based ur conclusion on one chairmanship election, wow that shows the height of ur gullibility
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by Olulinks(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
Bolnij2:
This one was not rigged but other local governments where APC won was rigged. You can see PDP and hypocrisy?
So the returning officer that said the election was free and fair is a PDP member?
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by Olulinks(m): 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
famology:
my friend, he has lots of options. Local government elections are written by state governors across party lines in Nigeria and heaven will not fall.That's the more reason opposition parties don't contest LGA elections anymore,if you've noticed.
Yes. Hell Rufai had options. But those Hausa guys were ever ready to beat him and his planned options black and blue if he had tried to execute his devilishly planned option.
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by CSTR1003: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
TeamSimple:

Who is his idiot ? Yoruba's in the opposition for 16 years lol. Maybe you think I am from Cameroon or Kenya lol.

Well your own people are neither in the opposition or in government . Bunch of Nigeria slaves only need for electoral votes .
You don't know you were in the opposition for 16 years?

Even OBj your son dealt with you people so terribly.

So the South East is needed only for votes!? I thought our votes was irrelevant?

The votes you claim the east is being used for will never belong to buhari.

If I were you, I will start praying that buhari retains the middle belt.

If not , the PDP go show una pepper by the time they win next year.
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by Xander85: 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
Blooddiamond:
oh Kaduna south has all of a sudden became PDP stronghold grin grin grin
Why did d demons in APC tried to rig the election then? grin grin grin I heard they were given a good uppercut, for trying to rig their devils in. Blood sucking party!

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Those Southern-Kaduna boys just no get joy oh! shocked

Last time around they use vex beat those APC riggers blue-black! This time around, the riggers (still nursing their wounds) had to watch proceedings from the sidelines having been thought a bitter lesson and had their brains reset back to factory settings! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by bakila: 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
bounty007:
the dead party APC has Nothing to offer..except tribal and religious sentiment..

nigerians don wake up.. except for the tufaced region.. all they want is a public holiday..
basically okay with suffering n smiling while eating fufu and moi moi..

naija we hail grin
Xander85:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Those Southern-Kaduna boys just no get joy oh! shocked
Last time around they use vex beat those APC riggers blue-black! This time around, the riggers (still nursing their wounds) had to watch proceedings from the sidelines having been thought a bitter lesson and had their brains reset back to factory settings! lipsrsealed
iluvdonjazzy:
FEEEEE DEEEEE FEEEEE

power...
PDP actually lost grounds in the election compared to 2015. See the result from Jaba in the 2015 Presidential elections. http://allafrica.com/stories/201503302154.html By Isaiah Benjamin
The Presidential result for 17 local government areas ‎released in Kaduna state so far shows that General Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressive Congress is progressively leading polling 836,728 votes as against President Goodluck Jonathan who polled 267,169 votes.

In Sanga LGA APC polled 12,817 while PDP polled 22,838 votes. In Soba LGA, APC polled 61,656 while PDP polled 1,998. In Jaba LGA APC polled 5342 votes while PDP polled 18,314 votes. In Kaura LGA APC polled 7,101 votes while PDP polled27,502 votes. In Sabon Garin LGA APC polled 71,022 votes PDP polled 10,845. In Kajuru LGA, APC polled 11,592 while PDP polled 29,292. In Kudan LGA, APC polled ‎38,177 while PDP polled 2,167. In Kubau LGA. ACP polled 63,875 while PDP polled 6,377.
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by newslifeop: 12:42am On Jun 08, 2018
hmmm
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by Myketuale(m): 1:31am On Jun 08, 2018
That is the only LG PDP was a able to clinch to themselves. Whereas APC won the rest of the LGs.
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by Myketuale(m): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2018
What of kaura LG who won?
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by abumaryam012(m): 9:29am On Jun 08, 2018
In Kaduna State we have 23 LGs and PDP got only 4 LGs and 19 LGs goes to APC. How can you said PDP will win Kaduna State, there is no way my brother.
dukie25:
Only rigging will make Hell Rufai to win Kaduna state in 2019.
Congratulations to PDP. Ekiti is next.
Re: PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna by excelAGR42: 11:12am On Jun 08, 2018
APC as a party is a rigging machine. Their members are professional election manipulators. If in doubt Ask Oshiomole......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo / Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage / Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.