Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Please Help I Need To Move On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help I Need To Move On (1314 Views)

Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. / Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. / Help I Am A Girl And I Am Addicted To Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Need To Move On by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
I posted sth here last month. but I haven't moved on she hasn't soften her pedal she insists we separate. D reasons she gave was da I was making jokes which wen I was with her I apologised. I TLD her I was sorry...
she even went ahead to tell me da I'm a good person but she doesn't want any relationship 4 now.

d prob now is da I haven't moved on from her. her thought keep rising in my mind...

pls help I want to move on
Re: Please Help I Need To Move On by Headlesschicken(m): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
undecided Stop letting her that to keep rising in yuh mind... grin
Re: Please Help I Need To Move On by sexy74(m): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
greatforever:
I posted sth here last month. but I haven't moved on she hasn't soften her pedal she insists we separate. D reasons she gave was da I was making jokes which wen I was with her I apologised. I TLD her I was sorry...
she even went ahead to tell me da I'm a good person but she doesn't want any relationship 4 now.

d prob now is da I haven't moved on from her. her thought keep rising in my mind...

Yes your thought will always be towards her, but my advice is to forget it.
She is genuine enough to have told you. If you continue, you will ever regret it because the heart brake no go get mate.
Re: Please Help I Need To Move On by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
sexy74:

Yes your thought will always be towards her, but my advice is to forget it.
She is genuine enough to have told you. If you continue, you will ever regret it because the heart brake no go get mate.
hmmm
Re: Please Help I Need To Move On by eezeribe(m): 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
My brother, I just read your previous thread...
Channel your energy into getting a good job or business...
Start earning a decent income...
As you become more successful, you will also attract successful ladies into your life who will add more value to your life than your broke ex girlfriend could have done...
If you stay focused and chase your dreams, in a few years time you will look back and be happy she left you now...
I wish you all the best as you MOVE ON.
Re: Please Help I Need To Move On by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 08, 2018
eezeribe:
My brother, I just read your previous thread...
Channel your energy into getting a good job or business...
Start earning a decent income...
As you become more successful, you will also attract successful ladies into your life who will add more value to your life than your broke ex girlfriend could have done...
If you stay focused and chase your dreams, in a few years time you will look back and be happy she left you now...
I wish you all the best as you MOVE ON.
thanks
Re: Please Help I Need To Move On by Shugarlord213: 6:22am On Jun 08, 2018
Mr Greatforever don’t you want to be Greatforever. Do you have a car? You day Package yourself?

Nigerian women are useless. Work on your self first and see thousands getting your number from where you don’t know.

Look at how you are whining like a Ringed Engine. If to say Money day your hand you for move to the next girl ASAP
Re: Please Help I Need To Move On by SoapQueen(f): 6:34am On Jun 08, 2018
greatforever:

Unfortunately, we all have been here at one point in our lives or the other. Living in "denial", I think that is what they call it. We ask questions like "It really can't be possible that he/she has moved on so swiftly, can it? "

Fortunately, many of us who found ourselves here have moved on. The best thing to do is to channel your energy to something productive. Just get busy!
Re: Please Help I Need To Move On by tetula123(m): 6:41am On Jun 08, 2018
you need a new puss*...hit it back to back and see if you still think of her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Need To Move On by swiz123(m): 6:45am On Jun 08, 2018
You are a sissy... Men as weak as you are makes me wanna puke.

If you can't move on, suicide is an escape route. Weak men like you don't deserve to live anyway.

If you need to know painless ways to commit suicide, send me a pm
Re: Please Help I Need To Move On by CAPSLOCKED: 8:04am On Jun 08, 2018
swiz123:

If you can't move on, suicide is an escape route. Weak men like you don't deserve to live anyway.

POST IT HERE. MANY OF US ARE INTERESTED.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Need To Move On by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2018
swiz123:

u don't have to post dis.
Re: Please Help I Need To Move On by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
SoapQueen:

Unfortunately, we all have been here at one point in our lives or the other. Living in "denial", I think that is what they call it. We ask questions like "It really can't be possible that he/she has moved on so swiftly, can it? "

Fortunately, many of us who found ourselves here have moved on. The best thing to do is to channel your energy to something productive. Just get busy!
Thanks
Re: Please Help I Need To Move On by Chidizman(m): 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
Stop being weak!!!

Move the fvck on. When you eventually get the cash rolling in, only then will you realize that what you are passing through now isn't just worth it.
Re: Please Help I Need To Move On by Apina(m): 11:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
greatforever:

She has made up her mind, shes just being subtle aboit it based on what she said. Theres another guy, this I can bet on, its better you also move, I have been there and trust me when I say you guys are "never getting back together". undecided
Re: Please Help I Need To Move On by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 09, 2018
She has made up her... And u shd be happy right now da she was nice enuf 2 tell u early. You gat to move on and start achieving your dreams.
Re: Please Help I Need To Move On by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 09, 2018
derrick015:
She has made up her... And u shd be happy right now da she was nice enuf 2 tell u early. You gat to move on and start achieving your dreams.
Thanks
Re: Please Help I Need To Move On by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
q
Re: Please Help I Need To Move On by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
Thanks God and u all we r back together
Re: Please Help I Need To Move On by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
She has been dating another man since, just looking for the slightest reason to discharge you.

(1) (Reply)

Man Marries Dead Girlfriend At Her Funeral And Vows To Stay Single Forever / Updated..Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed / South African Socialite Releases Unclad Photos + Videos(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.