Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action (25959 Views)

Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action / Alleged Ganduje Bribes: Fayose Accuses Buhari, EFCC Of Double Standard / Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by SuperS1Panther: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
Why are Osus full of hatred

They hate everything and anything. They even hate God.

I really pity the good ones that unfortunately came from that part of the country.

Even SS people have moved on but these Osus are still writhing in pain due to loss of the last election.

Just wait, your hatred will double in 2019.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by Jimmy231: 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
TheUbermensch:
I'm not Pro-Buhari or anything, indeed I see the President's declaration like a gift horse but just what the hell are these guys saying and how exactly is it their idea?

When they formulated the idea who did they tell?

You don't just make decisions in your bedroom and come to cry foul when it is adopted somewhere else.

Besides this is an issues everyone knows about.

So what is their point exactly?

This is even the first time I'm hearing of this party.
oyinbo shewa po tobai she na 100/100 u get for jamb ni
Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by Bluffly: 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
GavelSlam:
What's the patent number ?
I tire o

2 Likes

Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
Who are these things??

What's APP, Abeg??

Nonsensical attention seekers!

1 Like

Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by mujibson(m): 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
Olowo n soro, talika lohun ni idea... wot idea do u(App) have when APC is ruling....
Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by docadams: 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
Usually, when I come across posts like this, the next thing is to look for the author. You can bet all your life savings to be an IPOBIAN[b]Ugochinyere[/b]

2 Likes

Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by skare: 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
But my question remains, Is this the first June 12 since Buhari was elected?cos I don't get it
Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by docadams: 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
Usually, when I come across articles like this, the next thing is to look for the author. You can bet all your life savings that the culprit will be an IPOBIAN Ikenga Ugochinyere
Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by Harrynight(m): 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
TheUbermensch:
I'm not Pro-Buhari or anything, indeed I see the President's declaration like a gift horse but just what the hell are these guys saying and how exactly is it their idea?

You don't just make decisions in your bedroom and come to cry foul when it is adopted somewhere else.

Did u read the article at all
Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by SirBunky85(m): 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
sirequity:
grin
So this man stole someone's idea?
see dem

1 Like

Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by SirBunky85(m): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
Bolustical:

Na them,

The Indefinitely Pained People of Biafra. (IPPOB)
dat ikenga was sarakis former aide
Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by shyne114: 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
The only reason the south west voted for Buhari in 2015 was because they got the VP slot. And that may be the reason they will vote for him again not any dome public holiday or title to a dead man. It's all interests not sentiment.

1 Like

Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by teepain: 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
Bolustical:

The party could have gone to the Nigerian Copyright Commission to patent that idea na grin grin grin

Jobless people

Infact, I have now confirmed that many are mad in Nigeria but few are roaming.
Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by SirBunky85(m): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
Shalomc:
This man is always stealing intellectual properties.
gullible being spotted

1 Like

Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by omoiyalayi(m): 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
This party jst wan Nigerians to know they also exist nothing more all na campaign strategy

Let's move to something else

1 Like

Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by buhariguy(m): 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
TANKDESTROYER:
End time...
things dey happen, for this end time.
I am just short of words, see how idiotic pigs of biafra has just reduce themselves to lower animals, they are really lazy jobless people looking for nothing, just trouble. Ah God
Why did you create these idiotic pigs in this country
Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
Where dey see all these Maga dogs? June 12 is not anyone's idea. It has been a subject of discussion for more than 2 decades. Everybody just dey flex muscles.
Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by Daniel058(m): 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
TheUbermensch:

Truth is, u didn't read the post itself
Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by seguno2: 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
sirequity:
grin

So this man stole someone's idea?

Why are you surprised that a man who steals money from us can steal ideas from anyone?
Was that not how Buhari, Lai Mohammed and APC stole the Change Begins with Me idea also?
Buhari and APC are thieves, rogues and corrupt hypocrites.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!
Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by alizma: 12:15am On Jun 08, 2018
if a supposed dullard outsmart you in the game, then you are the original dullard. BUHARI TILL 2023. in case you can't take it, myou may have to accept Oba of Lagos invitation to the lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by obailala(m): 12:35am On Jun 08, 2018
Even on this forum, I have read some comments from some random induviduals far far in the past about having June 12 as the rral democracy day. Never knew someone or groyo somewhere would wake up one day to patent the idea. Nothing we no see for Nigeria.
Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by Dollabiz: 12:42am On Jun 08, 2018
hmmm
Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by seunayantokun(m): 12:43am On Jun 08, 2018
Buhari was in Nigeria when Abiola won the presidential election on June 12, 1993. The Yoruba man was picked up by the Northern ruling class in 1994 and locked up. Buhari's voice was not sufficiently and "statesmanly" heard against it if at all he uttered a word. Life was eventually taken out of him - what did Buhari as a statesman say about the wicked murderous injustice? We know him for going up and down defending Fulani herdsmen who were fomenting trouble in some parts of the country. If he had stood up for justice then maybe MKO wouldn't have died in government custody. He was busy running PTF business for Abacha who he recently praised to high heaven. He left the PTF with an unquestioned questionable record which OBJ glossed over for reasons best known to him and his political allies. The PTF matter came up again before the election of Buhari and OBJ helped smoothened it off, because he wanted GEJ out at all cost even if it meant bringing in an evil man.

Who actually needs this political goodies that Buhari just offered? Buhari himself only. Why does he need it now? To deceitfully secure more votes from South West and pro-democracy formations. The Santa Claus will find more gifts for South South and South East too so that he can secure their votes next year. Why did he not do this immediately he won the election in 2015? In 2016 and 2017, he didn't do it. Now that he is laying his hand on any straw that feels like a tree he must honour the dead.

Some of is have said it repeatedly that those who give this man support will bitterly smart for it sooner or later, including those who have thrown their conscience overboard and now live on commoditised support they give him and his administration.

May the great Maker of us all Who is charge of the affairs of the universe visit him and his administration to require the innocent blood shed under this government and accordingly reward him and his partners in evil, and discontinue their agenda. Amen.
Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by fyneguy: 12:45am On Jun 08, 2018
Nonsense

Kola Abiola's letter of appreciation indicates that he wrote the President in 2016 to confer the honour on his dad.

1 Like

Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by seunayantokun(m): 12:57am On Jun 08, 2018
fyneguy:
Nonsense

Kola Abiola's letter of appreciation indicates that he wrote the President in 2016 to confer the honour on his dad.
But this is the time to do it
Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by deomelo: 1:21am On Jun 08, 2018
Ikenga Ugochinyere

Of course, na ipob...

grin
Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by contigiency(m): 1:21am On Jun 08, 2018
Meddlsome interlopers and busy bodies. Just seeking cheap relevance. You want to tell us that all these while Lagos and Osun states have been recorganising June 12, that our eyes and ears were blocked. Besides, even if buhari had not done this, it would have remained undone till eternity because nothing suggest that your party will ever be a ruling party. Unless there is another place you are existing that we don't know.

2 Likes

Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by olulekan1992(m): 1:28am On Jun 08, 2018
We well know Nigeria for deceit sha.
Lotslitnotes
Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by Royruky(m): 1:33am On Jun 08, 2018
Bolustical:

The party could have gone to the Nigerian Copyright Commission to patent that idea na grin grin grin

Jobless people

The Copyright Commission does not grant Patent. Patent is only needed for inventive works not idea. Copyright will attach to a published work with or without registration by the Copyright Commission.

1 Like

Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by Shakitibob0: 1:43am On Jun 08, 2018
ednut1:
This country tire me. Who june 12 epp. I see my pple jubilating . abeg wud it bring jobs,light,roads and food
My Brother, I don't even know how best to describe this country... I feel so bad to identify myself as a Nigerian sometimes... Hahahah
Re: June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action by Maryroseozoiko: 3:52am On Jun 08, 2018
It just a big disgrace, the way expired and confused persons are trying to ridicule this government. Who are these rifrafs now. Pmb did something no president taught, now every idiot and want to claim your glory. I thought it PDP will say is Jonathan project that PMB finished. Clueless the opposition

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Acting IGP, Adamu Resume Duty, Release New Press Statement / APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo / 10 Boko Haram Fighters, 5 Children Surrender To Nigerian Troops (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.