Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

John Boyega Wears Nigerian Jersey: When I Wear This Top I Become An Amala Eater - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Boyega Wears Nigerian Jersey: When I Wear This Top I Become An Amala Eater (40470 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria / Is Ubi Franklin’s Nigerian Jersey Fake Or Real? - Fan Asks. See Ubi's Reply / Olamide Wears Complete Nigerian Jersey (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Boyega Wears Nigerian Jersey: When I Wear This Top I Become An Amala Eater by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 08, 2018
nikkypearl:
3k kwa the price is #1,200 here

Where pls I wan buy for my kids they wan tear me in pieces because of naija Jersey. They said they want original. Original ko. Tell me where jare. grin
Re: John Boyega Wears Nigerian Jersey: When I Wear This Top I Become An Amala Eater by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 08, 2018
queensera:
>>

See What Nickiminaj Says About Mouth Action.

Read HERE

What did she say?
Re: John Boyega Wears Nigerian Jersey: When I Wear This Top I Become An Amala Eater by ObaAdebola(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2018
Yian1:
A guy that plaits his hair and still pray to Jesus, is that one a Christian?

Your righteousness is sinful
Re: John Boyega Wears Nigerian Jersey: When I Wear This Top I Become An Amala Eater by Yian1(m): 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
A Religion that permits men to plait their hair like women, is that one a religion?
Re: John Boyega Wears Nigerian Jersey: When I Wear This Top I Become An Amala Eater by ElsonMorali: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
chillychill:

Abi Uve not serious because u want to epp me ure abusing me I no nid ur epp again I'll carry ladder tongue

Lol. Oya sorry. Someone can not play with you again ni? embarassed

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Wears Nigerian Jersey: When I Wear This Top I Become An Amala Eater by adegeye38(m): 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
Yian1:
so what has your hairstyle, got to do with you being a Christian?
Re: John Boyega Wears Nigerian Jersey: When I Wear This Top I Become An Amala Eater by nikkypearl(f): 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
grin buy them original now ..don't be stingy
tamethem:

Where pls I wan buy for my kids they wan tear me in pieces because of naija Jersey. They said they want original. Original ko. Tell me where jare. grin
Re: John Boyega Wears Nigerian Jersey: When I Wear This Top I Become An Amala Eater by blazer2018: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
Yian1:

That doesn't mean God can't answer his prayers b4 He answers urs...God looks at d human heart 1st
Re: John Boyega Wears Nigerian Jersey: When I Wear This Top I Become An Amala Eater by Yian1(m): 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
blazer2018:

That doesn't mean God can't answer his prayers b4 He answers urs...God looks at d human heart 1st

My brother, don't follow the statement of most people that God looks at the heart. God is no respected of man and he doesn't joke his religion (the way he wants people to act in life). Jesus and his disciplines didn't do this and i know that you wouldn't oppose the fact that Jesus would condemn any man who tried to plait his or pierce his ears.
Re: John Boyega Wears Nigerian Jersey: When I Wear This Top I Become An Amala Eater by blazer2018: 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
Yian1:

My brother, don't follow the statement of most people that God looks at the heart. God is no respected of man and he doesn't joke his religion (the way he wants people to act in life). Jesus and his disciplines didn't do this and i know that you wouldn't oppose the fact that Jesus would condemn any man who tried to plait his or pierce his ears.

Now see, I am a christian but i am now that good with bible portions...but where was it written in d bible that certain dress codes are for d male-folks or female-folks...Jesus was never seen wearing trousers which is seen as a man's dress code today-he was always in caftans- how do we explain that.

I only believe that we shouldn't dress in a way that will make our fellow man fall out of his own faith.

After all, what does it profit a man to conform with the so called christian dress code and have a very dark heart?
Re: John Boyega Wears Nigerian Jersey: When I Wear This Top I Become An Amala Eater by Ayobami7(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2018
转注字/轉注字zhuǎnzhùzì

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) / Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party / Dammy Krane's Arrest: Dotun Of Cool FM Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.