Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,990 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari (18203 Views)

FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign / Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders / How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by AdamuAudu: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2018
GuyWise:
Buhari is giving us a hindsight of what is about to happen, this man will certainly rig himself in 2019.
That is why we are to pray all the times. If he plans to rig the election he will succeed because he is the president that disobey all known laws, court orders from even courts outside this country. He can do what ever he likes but The Almighty is greater than him. If Nigerians cannot do anything about him, God has the right to take appropriate actions against him. So while we register for our pvcs' we should back this with prayers. This man openly oppress others. This man looks the opposite when his apc member hired tug to shoot into an high court, destroyed vehicles, assets. This man is evil. Let us pray. If he wins, we will be completely rounded up and finish up.
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by orisa37: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2018
Oga you de keep Malice. And that may make you blind to Righteousness and Democracy.
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by emmasege: 11:51am On Jun 08, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
This man is a very big fool, I regret supporting him.

What manner of trash is this? This man only knows how to blame others for his own failures or appointing and honouring dead people.

BMC and idiotic zombies will come and defend this atrocity
Thank God you finally woke up. Good morning!

Please wake up zombies around you.
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by shamecurls(m): 11:53am On Jun 08, 2018
Firefire:

Yeye! 5% ko, 0% ni. Alatenuje!

You have to accept that nothing can be done to unsit His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) come 2019

Its sealed already. North-Western alliance intact!

1 Like

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by truehero(m): 11:54am On Jun 08, 2018
Mr. President we have all seen that rigging you out was all a blessing in disguise. Rigging you out this time is a collective task that must be achieved come 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by mykkel(m): 11:55am On Jun 08, 2018
fabinfos:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday stated that he was robbed of the presidency three times after defeating his opponents.

He said this on Thursday when he hosted Nigerian artistes and Youth organisations to breaking of fast at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

He, however, observed that the Nigerian constitution has provided him the opportunity to work diligently towards uplifting the quality of life of all Nigerians irrespective of their socio-political backgrounds.

Buhari pledged that his administration would continue to implement policies and programmes aimed at creating an enabling environment for the youth to progress in different human endeavours.

“We are trying very hard to normalize situation in the country for you. I’m very pleased with the position of our constitution.

“No matter how good you are, you don’t have more than two terms and no matter how bad you are you can hardly last more than the first term. So, this generosity of the constitution I respect very much.

“It gives me the opportunity to round up having been a governor, minister, head of state in uniform and then going to the Supreme Court three times to complain about my being rigged out”, he said.

President Buhari also pledged that his administration would continue to encourage the youth to pursue their careers in meaningful disciplines to enable them become not only self-sustaining but also employers of labour in the society.

“I will continue to dedicate my time to make sure that Nigerians are enlightened on the importance of voter education because this is vital for good governance,” he added.

http://kikiotolu.com/i-was-rigged-out-three-times-buhari/

In otherwords you will also rig them out in the coming election....

1 Like

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by ufuosman(m): 11:56am On Jun 08, 2018
That same people that are denying you are around with full force come 2019
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by xty50(f): 11:59am On Jun 08, 2018
That was why your followers killed many christians in the north 2011 because u lost to jonathan? angry
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by LIVEBYTRUTH: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2018
You were rigged out 3 times, and now you were rigged in, what have you done? look at your people in the picture, this really shows that you are running a government of Taliban/Al Quaeda in this country, i don't blame you, i blame Goodluck Jonathan who was over carried away by power/enjoyment that foolishly allowed you to be rigged in. Shithole president.
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by chrischina(m): 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
Are the youth of this country only from the north ?
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by babestella: 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
Gutteeerrr statement from a daft presido, 2019, he will be rigged and oiled back to Daura.

Iranu, nonsense.
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by oglalasioux(m): 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
Nobody should expect any election next year. We all should pray he hands over in 2023. His supporters say he's the only good Nigerian. So I see Buhari ruling Nigeria till death separates him and the throne.
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by peterphd(m): 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
Aroyehunkayode:
The SIP has giving unemployed graduates lots of job opportunities,over 200,000 are already enjoying the n-power programme

13m to 200k? Are you sure you passed arithmetic in primary school?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by killuminati(m): 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
This man is a very big fool, I regret supporting him.

What manner of trash is this? This man only knows how to blame others for his own failures or appointing and honouring dead people.

BMC and idiotic zombies will come and defend this atrocity
Can you call your father a fool?

Useless pikin wey dem for don abort before anything cry
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by Born2Breed(f): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
fabinfos:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday stated that he was robbed of the presidency three times after defeating his opponents.

He said this on Thursday when he hosted Nigerian artistes and Youth organisations to breaking of fast at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

He, however, observed that the Nigerian constitution has provided him the opportunity to work diligently towards uplifting the quality of life of all Nigerians irrespective of their socio-political backgrounds.

Buhari pledged that his administration would continue to implement policies and programmes aimed at creating an enabling environment for the youth to progress in different human endeavours.

“We are trying very hard to normalize situation in the country for you. I’m very pleased with the position of our constitution.

“No matter how good you are, you don’t have more than two terms and no matter how bad you are you can hardly last more than the first term. So, this generosity of the constitution I respect very much.

“It gives me the opportunity to round up having been a governor, minister, head of state in uniform and then going to the Supreme Court three times to complain about my being rigged out”, he said.

President Buhari also pledged that his administration would continue to encourage the youth to pursue their careers in meaningful disciplines to enable them become not only self-sustaining but also employers of labour in the society.

“I will continue to dedicate my time to make sure that Nigerians are enlightened on the importance of voter education because this is vital for good governance,” he added.

http://kikiotolu.com/i-was-rigged-out-three-times-buhari/

The idiocy of this man is infuriating.

If not for Tinubu and nPDP,you would still be going to court now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by Staru1(m): 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
hahahah....am telling.

quote author=CanineOfJackal post=68284230]It seems buhari needs to go back to London for treatment again because his Alzheimer's has started again[/quote]
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by spencekat(m): 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
He was never rigged out.
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by RuthlessLeader(m): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
killuminati:
Can you call your father a fool?

Useless pikin wey dem for don abort before anything cry
I`m sure that`s how you blackmail your children into working for you and not pointing out your idiocy.

If my father is a fool, I will call him such because it is the truth. Buhari ain`t my father and he is The First Fool of our nation.

I know you are trying to get noticed by BMC so that you can receive 30k stipend and you will play Bet9ja with it. Dunce
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by anigold(m): 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
Aroyehunkayode:
PMB has matured politically more than 2015,for every reasonable nigerians knows he has done what no president of nigeria in history has done,we are beggining to see a true democracy in this government,creation of jobs and also creating an enviroment for private sectors to thrive.Education reforms,people now fear to steal our money for they know they can be probed.
yes he is the best thing to happen to mankind.. hi the best president ever... grin grin grin grin..

1 Like

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by GEJDHERO: 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
Useless ,mumu,foolish President

1 Like

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by killuminati(m): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

I`m sure that`s how you blackmail your children into working for you and not pointing out your idiocy.

If my father is a fool, I will call him such because it is the truth. Buhari ain`t my father and he is The First Fool of our nation.

I know you are trying to get noticed by BMC so that you can receive 30k stipend and you will play Bet9ja with it. Dunce
Buhari is even better that your father, calling him a fool means you can call your dad a bastard..

See how dumb you sound.

1 Like

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by seunayantokun(m): 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
No wonder lying Moh is your minister of information. Bring out records and let's see the numbers of votes you got in each state of the federation on those three occasions.

That statement is an expression of ingratitude to Nigerians who helped you come up in 2015.
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by edupedia: 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Liar you were never ever rigged out of any election , a bigot you given your antecedent was virtually unelectable in a sane secular state ..Buhari do you think if Nigeria had adopted Option A4 in any of the elections you contested you would have made it past the regional phase of option A4 .... Buhari you won in 2015 because of Jonathan poor leadership ( you have Jonathan to thank 100 percent for your presidrncy) which today you have shown Nigerian was a million times better than anything you can offer... And why are you even telling us this ? Are you trying to forewarn us of you plan to rig your self back to Aso Rock in 2019?

....hopefully some people will keep their shameless noise to Nairaland... rubbish and nonsense...Sai Baba
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by RuthlessLeader(m): 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
killuminati:
Buhari is even better that your father, calling him a fool means you can call your dad a bastard..

See how dumb you sound.
I know that you wish Bubu was your father so you can go and crash 50 million naira power bike and not go to jail for Kwarruption, after all your father was one of those nomadic herdsmen who impregnated one hijab prostitute and she told you it was Bubu.

If anybody should go through your posts they will see how you are a mindless zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

This govt has lost 13 million white collar jobs and even more blue collar jobs yet you talk of Job creation..
DO you know what job creation is ? I dare you to provide statistics of the jobs he has created
N power

1 Like

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by Abagworo(m): 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
Fact that I've always maintained. Buhari has never lost election.

1 Like

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
So president Buhari and APC are planning to rig out their 2019 opponents?

Would president Buhari and APC be brave enough to step aside to the next year election winner?

Or will they use taxpayers money to take down and intimidating the next year election winners?

Is president Buhari equipping government public hospitals for his zombies that will be receivers of next year elections brutalities?

Lazy president Buhari deceiving lazy Nigerian youths in the Vila to collect free biss.

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by mavinc4u(f): 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
grin grin
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by UncleJudax(m): 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

This govt has lost 13 million white collar jobs and even more blue collar jobs yet you talk of Job creation..
DO you know what job creation is ? I dare you to provide statistics of the jobs he has created
Have you not heard of April 26 and May 1 BMC goons?

Nobody talks to them.
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by KardinalZik(m): 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
Aroyehunkayode:
PMB has matured politically more than 2015,for every reasonable nigerians knows he has done what no president of nigeria in history has done,we are beggining to see a true democracy in this government,creation of jobs and also creating an enviroment for private sectors to thrive.Education reforms,people now fear to steal our money for they know they can be probed.

Which jobs did he create?
-BMC jobs?
-Herdsmen jobs?
-Book Haram jobs?
-Children Importation for begging jobs?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"The Death Of Cross River State Happened In 2007” – Donald Duke / PDP Lawmakers Begin Defection To APC. / Egbedore LGA Chairman, Osun Empowers Indigene With Television (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.