Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,547 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari (18200 Views)

FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign / Six Times Buhari Has Disobeyed Court Orders / How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by seyigiggle: 11:30am On Jun 08, 2018
Dear PMB, you would soon be rigged out the fourth time
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by dadada98: 11:30am On Jun 08, 2018
shocked
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:31am On Jun 08, 2018
Mumu post..... Who rigged you out?.... And what have you achieved in rigging yourself in?..... Is not better than not contesting if not to use our national cake in solving your health issue and living a luxury life...... How about that your son that owns a 55 million naija bike?.... Hope he is getting better?

3 Likes

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by shamecurls(m): 11:31am On Jun 08, 2018
Well said!

2023, we will take you there...

The Best man for the job is His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by Newpride(m): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2018
Is my president drunk or on drug......
Nonsense talk from a president I love most m
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by shamecurls(m): 11:33am On Jun 08, 2018
Firefire:
The most useless president in the history of Africa.

I only pity the cows who allowed a tyrant like this to get to power in this age.

5%

Wail-on

Hope you can keep the pace till 2023!
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by MRAKBEE(m): 11:34am On Jun 08, 2018
Aroyehunkayode:
PMB has matured politically more than 2015,for every reasonable nigerians knows he has done what no president of nigeria in history has done,we are beggining to see a true democracy in this government,creation of jobs and also creating an enviroment for private sectors to thrive.Education reforms,people now fear to steal our money for they know they can be probed.
Must u display your ignorance here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by shamecurls(m): 11:34am On Jun 08, 2018
Klovey:
Oga Buhari I hope and pray you get Rigged out in 2019.

Glad you hoped!

And mind you, His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) is ordained by all Gods, so stop praying wasteful prayers.
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by erico2k2(m): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2018
Aroyehunkayode:
PMB has matured politically more than 2015,for every reasonable nigerians knows he has done what no president of nigeria in history has done,we are beggining to see a true democracy in this government,creation of jobs and also creating an enviroment for private sectors to thrive.Education reforms,people now fear to steal our money for they know they can be probed.
Bross I don't belong to APC or PDP or any party but by this statement, Creating of JOBS, I thereby declare you not free from Z virus.
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by RuthlessLeader(m): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2018
shamecurls:
Well said!

20232019, we will take you there to ICC for your crimes against humanity...

The Bestworst man for the job is His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
Fixed.

BMC olodo pass control
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by sanpipita(m): 11:36am On Jun 08, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
It seems buhari needs to go back to London for treatment again because his Alzheimer's has started again

The man is so deluded
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by LastSurvivor11: 11:36am On Jun 08, 2018
Even sarki and buhariguy will not accept this ungodly lie
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by erico2k2(m): 11:37am On Jun 08, 2018
shamecurls:

Glad you hoped!

And mind you, His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) is ordained by all Gods, so stop praying wasteful prayers.
No meaning to be rude, plz tell us one meaningful thing this govt has done
BTW do you realize the price of Oil this days cos their xcuse was low oil price. Have you 4gotten the boast about external reserve? would this not be a good time to up the?

1 Like

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by RuthlessLeader(m): 11:38am On Jun 08, 2018
shamecurls:

5%

Wail-on

Buhari Media Cow these are the results of elections
Your demigod only won by a margin of more than 2.5 million votes which is not 5% ode
this means that come 2019 your lord and saviour is going to lose woefully because everybody knows he has done nothing but blame PDP
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by ModsWillKillNL: 11:39am On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Liar you were never ever rigged out of any election , a bigot you given your antecedent was virtually unelectable in a sane secular state ..Buhari do you think if Nigeria had adopted Option A4 in any of the elections you contested you would have made it past the regional phase of option A4 .... Buhari you won in 2015 because of Jonathan poor leadership ( you have Jonathan to thank 100 percent for your presidrncy) which today you have shown Nigerian was a million times better than anything you can offer... And why are you even telling us this ? Are you trying to forewarn us of you plan to rig your self back to Aso Rock in 2019?

You are such a sincere and objective person.

I have always said it that the only difference between both clueless men is that one is fearless while the other is fearful making him worse.
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 11:39am On Jun 08, 2018
Sigh... This wonderful octogenarian never fails to test one's patience everytime he opens his mouth... Oga president, you were not rigged out, you lost because no one liked you... If your worthless party didn't band with Tinubu's average party, coupled with GEJ's failure to grow a pair, you would still be at the gates of the Supreme court by now!!!... Stop flattering yourself, and deceiving your sycophants.

BTW... This is not me hating, just calling a spade what it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by gdon1010(m): 11:39am On Jun 08, 2018
There shuld b limitation of hw candidate can contest for particular position in diz country if nt diz yeye man will nt b telling us he was rigged out 3times. D hardship is 2much. Baba pls go face ya cow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 08, 2018
Lol Buhari ������
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by 2016v2017: 11:40am On Jun 08, 2018
fabinfos:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday stated that he was robbed of the presidency three times after defeating his opponents.

He said this on Thursday when he hosted Nigerian artistes and Youth organisations to breaking of fast at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

He, however, observed that the Nigerian constitution has provided him the opportunity to work diligently towards uplifting the quality of life of all Nigerians irrespective of their socio-political backgrounds.

Buhari pledged that his administration would continue to implement policies and programmes aimed at creating an enabling environment for the youth to progress in different human endeavours.

“We are trying very hard to normalize situation in the country for you. I’m very pleased with the position of our constitution.

“No matter how good you are, you don’t have more than two terms and no matter how bad you are you can hardly last more than the first term. So, this generosity of the constitution I respect very much.

“It gives me the opportunity to round up having been a governor, minister, head of state in uniform and then going to the Supreme Court three times to complain about my being rigged out”, he said.

President Buhari also pledged that his administration would continue to encourage the youth to pursue their careers in meaningful disciplines to enable them become not only self-sustaining but also employers of labour in the society.

“I will continue to dedicate my time to make sure that Nigerians are enlightened on the importance of voter education because this is vital for good governance,” he added.

http://kikiotolu.com/i-was-rigged-out-three-times-buhari/

Shut up terrorist, people didn't vote for you , only almajiris , cows and afonja mus... did,Mr Dictator
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by enemyofprogress: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2018
Abeg keep quiet. Na God safe us from your hands that time and now wanted to use you to open our eyes sey you be devil's incarnate

2 Likes

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by enemyofprogress: 11:43am On Jun 08, 2018
quote author=seyigiggle post=68290672]Dear PMB, you would soon be rigged out the fourth time[/quote]insha Allah
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2018
The Queen of England, is the biggest land owner in the world, and Nigeria as well as other Commonwealth countries are her Common Wealth. Buhari is just holding the land in trust for her and who ever they do not like, they send their commands to root out the person.

Buhari is just a pun in the game of power chess games. If you love your country, understand that your lives do not matter to these people.

Revolt and take your country back. Elections are shambolic, and the result announced are orchestrated from the powers behind the curtain, it is not always the will of the people.

What I am saying is this; If you are waiting for an election to vote out a President, you are wasting your time and emotion. The result is already known before elections take place and everything will be done to use fear generated by killings and brutality as a weapon of control.

Buhari by virtue of his alliance with the Crown has already won the election, but if the people rise up and burn the country down and take over theirs and not allow their President a foot step into London, that is when you have a country. Jonathan was great but didnt fall into the scheme of things.

Study the History of the Planet and live in peace without a worry about the political dynamics.

You are owned until you free your Soul.
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by Assassin101: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2018
this time, you will be voted out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by orisa37: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2018
So you must rig Heaven and Hell before you rest? And our Judges, The NASS and The Judiciary must be crippled to satisfy you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by 2016v2017: 11:46am On Jun 08, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Abeg keep quiet. Na God safe us from your hands that time and now wanted to use you to open our eyes sey you be devil's incarnate
that's it ooo exactly
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by 2016v2017: 11:46am On Jun 08, 2018
Assassin101:
this time, you will be voted out
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by ivolt: 11:47am On Jun 08, 2018
That is what dullards say.
Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by Augiiee(m): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Liar you were never ever rigged out of any election , a bigot you given your antecedent was virtually unelectable in a sane secular state ..Buhari do you think if Nigeria had adopted Option A4 in any of the elections you contested you would have made it past the regional phase of option A4 .... Buhari you won in 2015 because of Jonathan poor leadership ( you have Jonathan to thank 100 percent for your presidrncy) which today you have shown Nigerian was a million times better than anything you can offer... And why are you even telling us this ? Are you trying to forewarn us of you plan to rig your self back to Aso Rock in 2019?
#IpobMiscreant make una continue to wail, while Baba continue to go from strength to strength
#SaiBabaTillHighBloodPressureKillUna

1 Like

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by shamecurls(m): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2018
Adekdammy:
You were never rigged out, you lost woefully, thank the sw who helped you in 2015 but come 2019, never again will sw vote for a disaster like you.

You made alot of pple jobless
You turned a lot of families to beggars
You made several companies to shrink while some closed for business
You made life unbearable for the citizens

In 2019 our votes will speak against you in Jesus name, amen.

Are this the list of all that befell you?

Wake-up! Buhari is gunning till 2023!

1 Like

Re: I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari by Firefire(m): 11:49am On Jun 08, 2018
shamecurls:

5%

Wail-on

Yeye! 5% ko, 0% ni. Alatenuje!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel / Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 / Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.