Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! (5348 Views)

Lawyer Shares Before And After Photos Of Herself / Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! by ViaFast: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with Caption ...

idc what nobody has say!! I had the BEST glo up in the century

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/10527/fat-girl-shares-before-and-after-childhood-pictures-shocking/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! by ViaFast: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2018
Nice Shade
Re: Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! by pyyxxaro: 10:52am On Jun 08, 2018
Woooow

Nice Jugs cool
Re: Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! by thesicilian: 11:02am On Jun 08, 2018
When is our opening match at the world cup?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! by pocohantas(f): 11:03am On Jun 08, 2018
Add a little forehead to her current picture and she will look a bit like Davido's Chioma smiley

1 Like

Re: Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! by ibkayee(f): 11:05am On Jun 08, 2018
She looks like one of my sisters grin
Re: Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! by queensera(f): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
ibkayee:
Re: Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
angry

Ugly stretch mark all over her body, untill u strip naked i know u really slayes cheesy
Re: Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! by pocohantas(f): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
ibkayee:

Are you serious? Oya drop her WhatsApp number? wink

Why do I have a feeling some resident yahoo boys are going to search those names on Facebook? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! by IamD18: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
Cloth covers many disgusting, irritating and eyesore looking shiiiit of a woman.

I refuse to be deceived until you strip before me.

2 Likes

Re: Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! by ibkayee(f): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
pocohantas:

Are you serious? Oya drop her WhatsApp number? wink

Why do I have a feeling some resident yahoo boys are going to search those names on Facebook? lipsrsealed
Lol I swear. Oya check your mail wink

Lool! I wouldn’t be surprised
Re: Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! by czarina(f): 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
Now this is called change kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss lost all of the baby fat and cleaned up good kiss kiss kiss

Live in Jos and environs? Check my profile and call us Now cool
Re: Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! by mhisbliss(f): 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
Lies, that could be anyone grin
Re: Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
If she was in Nigeria, only God knows how she would look like. This kind of transmission transformation is rare here lipsrsealed
Re: Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! by guterKerl: 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
See choco milo.
Re: Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! by Onyenna(m): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
ibkayee:

Can i please have her whatsapp number so i can verify the resemblance.... I promise not to chat her up...

1 Like

Re: Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! by OgaDonald: 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! by bro4u: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
The aftermath of the reduction will gonna be stretch marks everywhere up to her neck, uncloth her and you'll know what i'm talking about.
Re: Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! by Giddymoney(m): 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
Let her clean the makeup first
Re: Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! by GeoSilYe(f): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
shocked

Thank God for your life!
Re: Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
Chai! Obesity can make someone ugly ehncheesy. Look at how sweet and choppable she now lookscheesy. No wonder all those men who claim to love BBW and end up marrying orobo still codedly cheat on their orobo wives with slimer girlscheesy.
Re: Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
bro4u:
The aftermath of the reduction will gonna be stretch marks everywhere up to her neck, uncloth her and you'll know what i'm talking about.
she can easily take care of the streatch marks..no biggie. Lets encourage babes wey too obese to at least shed off some and wen dem do am we praise them. All these needless critisism wont do any good.at least when we encourage them it will change the mindset of those ladies shaped like blow blow.. Those ones dat can consume a bag of rice at a sitting and cant pass through a doorway....those ladies wey go jus climb only two steps and dem go dey breath hard with sweaty upper lips and sticky wet armpitscheesy. Lets encourage dat to shed off a little is cool and good for d healthcheesy.
Re: Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! by ionsman: 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
If you didn't rush to come here and post you would have noticed where it was discovered the first pix was that of a less privileged lady or so. She admitted and was roasted for going that low. Some of you're just annoying honestly.

1 Like

Re: Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! by HIScraziness(m): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
It's fake.
Re: Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! by sodiqapril(m): 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
girls are confused.wemhen they are fat, they'll be claiming team proud of my body when they manage to get rid of the fat, they won't give us peace on social media...
Re: Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 09, 2018
Fat is ugly on people.
Re: Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 09, 2018
It must've cost her a lot of hard work. Good job.

Re: Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! by bimbotua(f): 7:43am On Jun 09, 2018
wow

(1) (Reply)

Letter From A Boy To His Girlfriend / 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do / Ladies- How To Get A Smaller Waist And Bigger Hip/butt ....part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.