Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) (3675 Views)

She Caught Her Husband In The Act With Her Mother-pls Advice / How I Discovered My Fiancé Secret: An Affair With His Step Mother -pls Advise / Confession : How My Step Mother F**k Me Hard Inside Daddy Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) by ceciliambah29: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hi Seun ,

My name is Chukwuma, I am 24 years of age, Based in Porthacourt. I am the First child of my Mom and Dad.

Last two Years, After the Death of My late mother, My Dad got married to a new Wife, which is Now my step Mother.
She is just 1 year of Her marriage and she started making advances towards me.

Just November of 2017 last Year, I was in My Room all alone, We were just the only Two people in the House, she came knocking, I told her to come in, she Came in and told me she wanted to talk to me, so I told her to come in and have a sit.

She raised a topic that she is kind of Lonely and she needs someone around her, so I told her to go to her Husband, she immediately drew laughter at me, and told me she likes me.
My mind was not really Comfortable anymore, knowing this might be a setup.

Visit This link to advice and Read Full story : www.searchmyscience.com/2018/06/i-am-in-love-with-my-step-mother-pls.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) by SoapQueen(f): 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
Your ministry will get to its promise land.
La click, la bend.

6 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) by killuminati(m): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
cry

Why?

Nigga why? Nigga what?!
Re: I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) by damtan(m): 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
awwwnn....so touching!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) by ceciliambah29: 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
it is so so Touching, If I were in His Shoe, I don't know what I will do it is Very very challenging. pls take heart

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
angry
Have u killed your Dad?
If not, I have no advise for ya
Re: I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
It's allowed since you are not related by blood.
Re: I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) by ceciliambah29: 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
GutsOverFear:
it wrong brother, thats wrong
Re: I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) by majamajic(m): 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
just tell your dad, if he tells u to go on. it's allowed !
Re: I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) by Kingsley1000(m): 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
Thats inbreeding
Re: I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) by AnonHq(m): 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
No need to click any link undecided

My name is Chukwuma, I am 24 years of age, Based in Porthacourt. I am the First child of my Mom and Dad.

Last two Years, After the Death of My late mother, My Dad got married to a new Wife, which is Now my step Mother.
She is just 1 year of Her marriage and she started making advances towards me

Just November of 2017 last Year, I was in My Room all alone, We were just the only Two people in the House, she came knocking, I told her to come in, she Came in and told me she wanted to talk to me, so I told her to come in and have a sit.

She raised a topic that she is kind of Lonely and she needs someone around her, so I told her to go to her Husband, she immediately drew laughter at me, and told me she likes me.

She asked me of Advice, so I told her to Go more closer to my dad, saying what ever satisfaction it might take he will be capable of doing that.

The young lady (my step mother ) stood up smiling , Turning her back on me, Only to see her UnCloth herself In front of me.

I was in shock, and confused, I could not speak nor talk, all that matters was if I was dreaming, she cautiously approached me, and down in my spine I was willing to touch what I saw.

I was Aroused and Kind of hungry of what I saw, she approached Closely, and I thought it was all done and ready to Go.

After we teased up , she countlessly came to me more and more.

Know, I just don't want the relationship anymore, and I have talked to her about it, she refused , Telling me if I stop , she will tell my dad how I raped her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) by RemedyLab: 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
Are you concerned about best natural ways to get your vital organs away from toxins and start living a healthy life, get started for free by checking my signature below
Re: I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) by Precious101c: 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
Guy b4 I give my advice I must tell u that u are a disgrace to child-hood. Of all women is ur step mom that u get attracted to. How do u feel when u see ur dad?, how do u feel when ur dad gives u money for ur needs. U eat his food, consume is money,sleep in his house, now u are sleeping with his wife. U better go on ur knees and confess to God,ask for forgiveness because what u have committed is an abominable act. U just ruined ur life and ur relationship with ur father because u can't resist common pus**y.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) by Austin234(m): 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
The worse advijce of the year award should be reserved for u

GutsOverFear:

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) by IamPlato(m): 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
SoapQueen:
Your ministry will get to its promise land.

La click, la bend.

grin

Just Pity Him And Click So That He Will Not die Of Frustration
Re: I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) by ceciliambah29: 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
IamPlato:

grin

senseless post
Re: I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) by SoapQueen(f): 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
IamPlato:

grin
Bros.. Their stories wey dem dey manufacture done dey too much..

Haba!
Re: I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) by deewhydoski(m): 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
ceciliambah29:
Hi Seun ,

She is just 1 year of Her marriage and she started making advances towards me.

Visit This link to advice and Read Full story : www.searchmyscience.com/2018/06/i-am-in-love-with-my-step-mother-pls.html?m=1
Pls remember the story of Reuben in d bible and the curse his father placed on him before u have anything with ur step mum.
Re: I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) by kmaster007: 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
villages people pushing ur destiny for you
Re: I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) by IamPlato(m): 6:37am On Jun 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

Haba!

I Salute Their Productivity. They Are Very Good At Creating Relationship Problems for Imaginary People
Re: I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) by ceciliambah29: 7:39am On Jun 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

Haba!
this is creativity. read and learn

(1) (Reply)

Working Download. Ruth B. Safe Haven Full Album. / How to locate okigwe / Save Me From Hell!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.