Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide (66325 Views)

“I Hate Being Famous” Anthony Bourdain’s Final Texts Before Death Revealed / Late Anthony Bourdain And His Love For Nigerian Food (photos) / Anthony Bourdain, A CNN Presenter Commits Suicide (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by Moorish: 11:27am On Jun 09, 2018
Never understood suiciders

If s.hit went very dark for me..

I would find a just cause for war

And something noble to kill and die for.

When our heartless leaders never die..

People dey to kill oh!
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by yoged(m): 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Kk

Afonjas r sayin RIP because he is oyibo
If is a Blackman dey will say his a coward
Afonja lyk dt Manna sellar asslickers
your name fit you die "Akuri " .
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by eldee365: 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
EHI9ICE:

A small-minded fellow you are smiley You do not think-you just talk. Too much of reasoning infuriates you-so you result to vitriolic utterances. I conjecture that ur fist is quite bigger than ur brain. You do not see beyond ur nose.Its quite obvious smiley.

Keyboard warrior!, I can clearly see through you.
You are just a fool, an old fool at that, look whose talking about brains.....

I won't reply your mention, but don't forget how foolish you sound..
Idi..ot
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by EHI9ICE(m): 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
eldee365:

Keyboard warrior!, I can clearly see through you.

You are just a fool, an old fool at that, look whose talking about brains.....

I won't reply your mention, but don't forget how foolish you sound..

Idi..ot

A Cretin equipped with a phone-with data connection can do better than you.

Simpleton smiley
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by Katier00(f): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
lorhema:

...or a man. You know some of these personalities are not into women.
you are right though
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by Katier00(f): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
fabiano09:

yea we can only assume,but I think it was depression or an incurable disease, those are the 2 main causes of suicide.
may God have mercy on him and forgive his shortcoming
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
Katier00:
may God have mercy on him and forgive his shortcoming
amen and amen!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by LadyJasper: 6:11am On Jun 10, 2018
Maket:
God, please add the remaining years he is to spend before cutting it short to Mine. Thank you God because I see no reason that could justify this act.
You won't see any reason to justify it because you don't know what he's been going through, and you shouldn't say what you don't know.
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by LadyJasper: 6:12am On Jun 10, 2018
ojmaroni247:
shocked shocked... Na wah. This life wey sweet when you get money, na that time person end him own. Life is really a mystery.

Meanwhile I got a tokunbo 4tonnes Hyster Forklift for sale in Port Harcourt. Never been used in Nigeria before. Good for factories, industries and depots.

I can do 4.5m...its toks

Click for contact and pics.
https://www.nairaland.com/3999923/newly-imported-hyster-forklift-4t
That should tell you that money isn't everything to some people.
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by LadyJasper: 6:13am On Jun 10, 2018
seekier:
May God forgive him of his action, no RIP for a man who committed suicide.

Keep your RIP. He may not even need it.
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by LadyJasper: 6:14am On Jun 10, 2018
sunnysunny69:
He has a job many people working in media can only dream of, travel the world over, met VIPs etc but deep inside his is not stable, may you find peace with your creator.
Amen.
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by LadyJasper: 6:16am On Jun 10, 2018
Jasperro:
Suicide!!!!!! In this Age?
What is special about this age?
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by LadyJasper: 6:16am On Jun 10, 2018
Katier00:
Why would a 61 year old take his own life for crying out loud
We would never know.
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by LadyJasper: 6:20am On Jun 10, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Where are you getting your statistics from?

What is the population of Nigeria compared to the US?

Are number of suicide recorded in Nigeria?

Are investigations and/or autopsy done in Nigeria?
Forgive him for he knows not what he is saying. Nigerians and indeed Africans can be very pretentious with their mental health.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 10, 2018
LadyJasper:

Forgive him for he knows not what he is saying. Nigerians and indeed Africans can be very pretentious with their mental health.

Very true.
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by Pentools(m): 6:46am On Jun 10, 2018
sweetilicious:
Depression.God forbid me ever going through it again in this life time

Well said, but how were you able to conquer it...
Mind sharing?
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by Pentools(m): 8:25am On Jun 10, 2018
HerCuteness:
The world is neither fair nor unfair. Everybody is in pursuit of their happiness. It is your business to learn and pursue what is yours. But the moment you are in pursuit of your happiness, you are in natural conflict with the rest of the world. Right now, suppose I am pursuing my happiness in one direction, you are pursuing your happiness in the opposite direction, and both of us meet. What will happen? Initially, out of your education, culture and whatever else, you will say, "Please move out of my way." But I refuse to move. Then you want to gently push me to one side and go. Still, I refuse to go. Then you want to shove me and go, but I again refuse to go. The next thing is you want to shoot me. One way or the other, you want to get rid of anything that stands in the way of your happiness. You may not have the courage to shoot somebody, but you would like that person to at least somehow disappear from the planet by himself.
You are pursuing your happiness one way, and another giant of a man is pursuing his happiness the other way. If you happen to meet him and were trampled, you think the world is unfair. Suppose instead you met an ant and trampled over it, you think that is fair. Isn't that the reality of your life?Unfortunately, we are still not evolved enough to come out of the simple jungle law “survival of the fittest.” We have been implementing the same instinct from the caveman’s time to the civilized world, in different patterns, but still it is the same thing. It is still the same law. We are still not at a level of evolution where we could handle the weak gently and nurture them.
We are still functioning out of instinct and compulsions. We have to move from our instinct to our intelligence. Only then this will change. You can do this only when you are joyful by your own nature — you are not in pursuit of your happiness, your life is an expression of your happiness. Then you have no need to trample anybody. Look back at your life and see. The most beautiful moments in your life were those moments when you were expressing your happiness, not when you were pursuing your happiness. When you are in pursuit of your happiness, you are not concerned about what happens around you. You just have to get there, you are desperate to get there. When you get desperate beyond a certain point, we call you a criminal. Society allows a certain amount of crime on a daily basis, which every human being is committing one way or the other. Beyond that, they cannot tolerate it.
Life is unfair because human beings are still in pursuit of happiness. They have not become joyful, blissful beings who are expressing their joy in the world. If your whole life becomes an expression of your joy, not pursuit, then you would walk very gently upon this planet

Hercuteness if this is truly ur own craft, your mind n intellects are cute beyond measure!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by Kobicove(m): 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
eleojo23:

Yeah..

Suicide is the new disease cry

The new disease of white people undecided
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by HerCuteness(f): 8:39am On Jun 11, 2018
Pentools:

Hercuteness if this is truly ur own craft, your mind n intellects are cute beyond measure!
Wish I could claim the masterpiece but I'm not the author
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by Pentools(m): 11:53am On Jun 11, 2018
HerCuteness:

Wish I could claim the masterpiece but I'm not the author

Study the greats to be greater,,,,hope to see ur own piece soonest.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by Lucasbalo(m): 12:15am On Jun 13, 2018
tolexy007:

cheesy that rabid dog will soon jump out now and attack u
Like the rabid dogs that seared you into your cursed life.
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by tolexy007(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Like the rabid dogs that seared you into your cursed life.

mr rabid dog, i know that my last comment really pain so much that u have to quote me twice.. grin grin grin grin. dont worry i have already leave u to ur miserable life, but kip it in mind that u will soon b deported and that ebola waiting for u in airport will still strike u...o le escape e
Re: Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide by Lucasbalo(m): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
tolexy007:

mr rabid dog, i know that my last comment really pain so much that u have to quote me twice.. grin grin grin grin. dont worry i have already leave u to ur miserable life, but kip it in mind that u will soon b deported and that ebola waiting for u in airport will still strike u...o le escape e
The same way Buhari will deport you from your unlit cave. An hungry skunk mouthing off about a racist pig who doesn't give a fvck about you. How come 99% of you guys that supports the pig are the losers who have no ball in the game. Go choke on your N18.000 minimum wage. I have all the right in the world to critique my president unlike some people who get whacked in their heads for critiqueing their leadership. First amendment right which a foool who is suffering and smiling will know nothing about. My wife and i pay Tens of Thousands of $ in Federal, State and County taxes yearly not to talk of Capital Gains Tax. That's why I have the reason to do what i am doing but a foool that can barely eats two decent meal a day is foaming in the mouth about a country he only dreams about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare / Makeup Free Bimbo Akintola And Her Cucumbers (Photos) / Sola Onayiga ‘Kitchen Practical’ Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.