Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,717 members, 7,844,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Buhari Govt Plotting To Arrest Me, Ex-president Obasanjo Alleges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Govt Plotting To Arrest Me, Ex-president Obasanjo Alleges (297 Views)

Why EFCC Detained Me ― Ex-Senate President Anyim / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) / Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Govt Plotting To Arrest Me, Ex-president Obasanjo Alleges by Concisenews: 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has accused the President Muhammadu Buhari administration of plotting to indict him.

Obasanjo, a top critic of the Buhari government, who had advised the president against seeking a second term, alleged that the government wanted to silence him from expressing his concerns about the state of the nation.

He made this known in a statement issued on Friday by his media aide, Kehinde Akinyemi.

”Since Chief Olusegun Obasanjo declared in his State-of-the-Nation Special Statement on January 23, 2018, the desperation to frustrate, intimidate and blackmail him into abandoning his divine mandate to protect the rights of the people to better life and living continued unabated and has even taken a bizarre dimension,” the fresh statement on Friday read in part.

”Impeccable security sources have alleged Chief Obasanjo’s name is on their Watch List and that the security of his life cannot be guaranteed.”

Source:
https://www.concisenews.global/2018/06/08/buhari-govt-plotting-to-arrest-me-ex-president-obasanjo-alleges/
Re: Buhari Govt Plotting To Arrest Me, Ex-president Obasanjo Alleges by dododawa1: 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
Face Ur warrant sir

(1) (Reply)

What June 12 Reveals About Nigerian Democracy / Chief Dr Anslem Enyimba Gets Endorsed / June 12: Why Buhari Should Declare MKO Abiola Ex-president – Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.