Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,591 members, 7,827,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

APC Is Sick – Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Sick – Dino Melaye (893 Views)

Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent / APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Is Sick – Dino Melaye by dre11(m): 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
By Ifreke Inyang

The Senator representing Kogi west senatorial district, Dino Melaye has said that the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) is sick.

Melaye stated this while speaking on Channels TV programme on Friday.

The lawmaker, who is a member of the APC, said the party is “suffering from what I call a dreadful continental abnormality.”

This comes after one week, when he hinted that he might defect to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Melaye said he does not have a problem with the party, “but my party may have a problem with Nigerians, because of the way it is presently being run.

“I will not run away from the fact that the APC is sick. And it’s not only sick but is equally suffering from what I call a dreadful continental abnormality.

“There is a need for amelioration. There is no doubt the APC is sick.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/06/08/apc-sick-dino-melaye/

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Sick – Dino Melaye by ebuk4real(m): 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
No need for doctor to verify. We know

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Sick – Dino Melaye by chinjo(m): 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
And the name of the sickness is IBERIBERISM

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Sick – Dino Melaye by Buhari2019: 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
APC is not sick. You're free to join another party. Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Is Sick – Dino Melaye by tuniski: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
Terminally sick sef!

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Sick – Dino Melaye by sarrki(m): 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
I kind of agree with you Dino

With your limes and yahaya bello on Apc

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Sick – Dino Melaye by yomi96(m): 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
watch BMC with phantom account attack the messenger instead of the message, in other to deceive people like the one above ^^

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Sick – Dino Melaye by zombieHUNTER: 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
Buhari2019:
APC is not sick. You're free to join another party. Thanks!

APC is not only sick
The supporters are worse than Ebola

Bloody zombies everywhere

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Sick – Dino Melaye by Buhari2019: 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

APC is not only sick
The supporters are worse than Ebola

Bloody zombies everywhere
Painful wailer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Is Sick – Dino Melaye by zombieHUNTER: 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
Buhari2019:
Painful wailer

I don't talk to cows

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Sick – Dino Melaye by limeta(f): 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
Soon the rich the powerfull will flee and there will be nobody to speak out
APC is a bad spirit
Blood sucking demon

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Sick – Dino Melaye by GavelSlam: 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
Why he is still in the party?

Why not leave?
Re: APC Is Sick – Dino Melaye by Islie: 5:15am On Jun 09, 2018
There Is No Doubt That The APC Is Sick, Says Melaye

Melaye was also asked if he had a problem with his party, to which he answered: “I don’t have a problem with my party but my party may have a problem with Nigerians, because of the way it is presently being run. I know the APC is sick… There is no doubt that the APC is sick.”

Dino Melaye, the senator representing Kogi West at the National Assembly, says “there is no doubt” that his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), is sick.

Melaye said this on Friday evening when he appeared on Channels TV programme, Politics Today.

Melaye returned to the Senate from his ordeal at the hands of the Police and the courts in Abuja and Kogi State, to reject his designated seat as an APC senator in favour of one at the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) corner, prompting insinuations he was on the verge of defecting to the erstwhile ruling party.

Asked on the programme on what platform he would be contesting to retain his seat in 2019, Melaye said: “When we get to that bridge, we shall cross it.

“Definitely I would be contesting on the platform of a political party, since the issue of independent candidature has not been signed by the President. But to tell you if it is APC or any other political party, for now I can’t say.”

Melaye was also asked if he had a problem with his party, to which he answered: “I don’t have a problem with my party but my party may have a problem with Nigerians, because of the way it is presently being run. I know the APC is sick… There is no doubt that the APC is sick.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/06/08/there-no-doubt-apc-sick-says-melaye

lalasticlala
Re: APC Is Sick – Dino Melaye by Maket: 5:26am On Jun 09, 2018
Apc is sick
Pdp is sicker
Dino the sickest.
EOD

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Saraki Loyalists In Pmb's Presidency / They Said A Muslim President Meant Islamization Of Nigeria. / "Udom Emmanuel Carry Go In 2019." Mega Endorsement Rally - Eket Senatorial Distr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.